Conquer Club

Need For Another Small Map

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Need For Another Small Map

Postby Meatcat on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:34 am

There is a need for another small map similar to Luxembourg or Doodle Earth
A bunch of us play speed assassin games. Those 2 maps are the only ones we play. I've tried to start games with bigger maps but no one will join them.
Corporal Meatcat

Re: Need For Another Small Map

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:41 pm

Maybe you should write an idea in melting pot... what theme should map have and/or gameplay... maybe a sketch of it?
Captain dakky21

Re: Need For Another Small Map

Postby owenshooter on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:26 pm

Meatcat wrote:There is a need for another small map similar to Luxembourg or Doodle Earth
A bunch of us play speed assassin games. Those 2 maps are the only ones we play. I've tried to start games with bigger maps but no one will join them.

there is just an overall general need for GOOD maps coming out of the foundry (vs. what is passing for a map these days)... and i agree, why don't you come up with a cool idea and submit it to the pot? do some research, find something cool that hasn't been done before, think of a cool game feature for a small map (not many have them, right?) and then write that sucker out! good luck!-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Foundry Discussions