Conquer Club

Chess Mafia [Game Ended - 3rd party wins]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 1 - 9/9 alive]

Postby Ragian on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:27 am

Unvote Surely three votes make up L-2. Spill the beans, Pika.
Captain Ragian

Postby FloresDelMal on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:53 am

woah things got serious pretty fast here, i thought we were still in the joke phase but if we are serious here i agree with skoff that pika's coming across as a jester right now, and i don't feel like handing him an easy victory
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:53 am

As if being a L-1 (or 2 now that I've finished writing this post, but whatever...) would scare me! Let's analyze all of my posts!

show: Two facts for the price of one---exclamation mark---
show: Another fact---exclamation mark--- The red chess peices are highly suspect and Skoffie posts in red, coincidence---question mark---
show: Here the fact is in what Skoffie said of course, but just as important to point out ---colon---3
show: Not a statement and so cannot be true or untrue
show: An action rather than a statement this time, although perhaps not having a moustache of the twirlable type makes this the first and perhaps only lie---question mark--- -Hard to say...
show: This is 100---percent sign--- accurate to my knowledge, Skoffie is the character on the left in this image, note that at no point did I claim to be the character on the right, further any similarities in action are purely circumstantial and unproven
show: Another truth ---open parentheses---make that two---closed parentheses--- in a long line of many, as I have demonstrated
show: What could be wrong with this post---question mark--- I don---apostrophe---t understand why some appear to be bothered by it...
show: Some people need to be more specific in their questioning---exclamation mark---
show: See the spoiler beginning---colon--- ---quotation mark---Not a statement...---quotation mark---
show: Truth once more---exclamation mark---
show: And again---exclamation mark---
Spoiler BBCode is the worst (barring Skoffie) and I hate it!!!EXCLAMATION MARK!!! fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Ragian wrote:Why is Pika settling for no answers to his questions directed at Skoffin? Why would he lie about my alignment? Jester seems harsh in such a small game (right?)...bomb is a 1v1 trade town for scum...that doesn't make sense for scum either. I don't get it.

As demonstrated I have been entirely truthful (save perhaps for some implication about moustache twirlability) throughout, so I invoke the sacred right of Lynch-All-Liars, and say we should lynch either Ragian who disputes my highly factual claims and statements (and moreover is scum), or Skoffin, who was clearly lying when they claimed to be in on my plans, besides Muttley is never up to any good. That or you can lynch me (a waste of time as we have established) and once my claims have been verified we move onto one of the other candidates, only with town missing one more player than it would have otherwise after the Red Queen kills somebody through her Red Pawn Ragian.

Unvote: Ragian
Vote: Ragian
Just for emphasis :3
Private Pikanchion

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:59 am

FloresDelMal wrote:woah things got serious pretty fast here, i thought we were still in the joke phase but if we are serious here i agree with skoff that pika's coming across as a jester right now, and i don't feel like handing him an easy victory

Certain others *cough**cough*Thorthoth*cough*madmitch*cough* would appear to disagree with you, while even Ragian has withdrawn his mighty vote in the face of their supa cereal attitude towards me!
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:21 am

Right. So, you want to be lynched. That's just ridiculous. The only liar so far is you, Pika, so if you want to invoke LAL, you must vote yourself.
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:22 am

However, you cannot have a non-town result on me (unless you were a malfunctioning day cop), so obviously I'd think that you're a jester.

I need other people's thoughts on this.
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:25 am

Triple post, sorry. As far as I can gather, the game doesn't end when lynching a jester, so we wouldn't harm town, we'd just have to suck up Pika's gloating.
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:31 am

I disagree.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Thorthoth on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:05 am

Before I withdraw any votes. I want some straightforward answers.
(Shakes Pika hard) Was this all just an overdone joke? Why did you put us through all that? Couldn't you see you had your co-players worried sick?!

show
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:59 am

Thorthoth wrote:Before I withdraw any votes. I want some straightforward answers.
(Shakes Pika hard) Was this all just an overdone joke? Why did you put us through all that? Couldn't you see you had your co-players worried sick?!

I think you'll find that all my BSNS is SRS, and I expect Skoffie to back me up on this point.

Now can we get back to lynching Ragian for being scum?
Private Pikanchion

Postby dakky21 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Since I believe DDS is the queen for his feminine posts, I'll unvote, vote Pika for a similar play like I did in the Hobbit. Not exactly the same, but he doesn't want to get lynched, that's obvious. Or he does because he is also vengeful or a jester. Either way, I think it's L-1.
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:41 pm

He does want to get lynched, though. Claim, Pika. For the love of Chess!
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:00 pm

Ragian wrote:He does want to get lynched, though. Claim, Pika. For the love of Chess!

If I want to be lynched then what incentive is there for me to claim when the basis for me claiming is "do this or we'll lynch you"? Not to mention the fact I already did claim the majority of my role... Unless what you want to know is my role name perhaps?
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:55 pm

Ahm...when did you claim some of your role, and why are you holding back?
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:06 pm

Are you claiming an unkillable role?
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Haven't you been reading my posts? :3

Also Ragian is scum, vote Ragian.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:33 pm

I'll full claim if you do Ragian.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Skoffin on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:47 pm

I may not believe Pika, but I believe in Pika.

unvote vote ragoo

Did you know that Dick Dastardly is partly based on Professor Fate from The Great Race?
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby FloresDelMal on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:55 pm

:shock: this alice in wonderland moment is making me crave some tea, when did i ever decided to follow the yellow rabbit? anyway i am almost convinced that he is a jester and i don't want to hand him the win, he already won in my previous game, it's someone else turn now, but i do agree that most of the time a jester win does not end the game if someone wants to hammer is not the end of the world either :?
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:38 pm

Skoffin wrote: I may not believe Pika, but I believe in Pika.

unvote vote ragoo

Did you know that Dick Dastardly is partly based on Professor Fate from The Great Race?

Everybody do as Skoffin does! What's the worst that could happen? -Let's assume I'm either a Jester or indeed unkillable for a second, what good does lynching me do? None! If I should be either of those things am I likely to be mafia aligned? No! So should you be averse to voting for who I wish? Not particularly... If I were an unkillable lyncher for instance, is the price of one player too steep a cost for an unkillable ally? If I were a Jester, would I have it in my interests to help the Mafia (or even the capability, given I would not know who they are), when them winning means my losing?

At worst lynching Ragian is random lynch, at best lynching me is a waste of time. Vote Ragian!

FloresDelMal wrote::shock: this alice in wonderland moment is making me crave some tea, when did i ever decided to follow the yellow rabbit? anyway i am almost convinced that he is a jester and i don't want to hand him the win, he already won in my previous game, it's someone else turn now, but i do agree that most of the time a jester win does not end the game if someone wants to hammer is not the end of the world either :?

*Slips a "Vote Me" label onto Ragian's back, and updates their own table of contents to include the word "Poison" in the fine print*
Now that you're here you may as well do what the labels say, who knows, maybe you'll stumble upon a refreshing tea-party if you do.
Private Pikanchion

Postby dakky21 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:45 pm

Actually, when looking from a different angle, unkillable claim could be the King, as in a chess game you can't kill a king, only checkmate. Lot of IF's but if Pika is claiming king and if DDS is the queen, it sorta narrows the choice.

unvote
Captain dakky21

Postby Thorthoth on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:50 pm

I still don't understand Pika's (& Skoffin's) reason for lobbying for a Ragian lynch, nor do I even understand what PIka is on about, but it's hard to believe that he really knows what he's semi-soft claiming to know... so it still seems scummy to me.

Are people believing he is unkillable? How does that even work? Unkillable by lynch or by night, or both? Would 'unkillable' always be a town role?

...and if he is an unkillable King (?) we might not even lose him if we did lynch him?

And another open question: Is there Lewis Carroll flavour mixed into this chess game?
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Ragian on Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:41 am

Pika's argument is ridiculous at best. Obviously, it's better to lynch a jester or an unkillable [sic] than a town role. Skoffin's vote is noted.
Captain Ragian

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:16 am

dakky21 wrote:Actually, when looking from a different angle, unkillable claim could be the King, as in a chess game you can't kill a king, only checkmate. Lot of IF's but if Pika is claiming king and if DDS is the queen, it sorta narrows the choice.

unvote

You're killing me.

I'm not the queen. I just have soft firm claims, get off my dick already.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby madmitch on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:20 am

@ PIKA why are you so sure Rags is scum? Why did Skoffin admit being scum with you? Why are you letting us think you are a jester when you already told Skoffin you was not a jester or bomb ? My vote stays on you for now because you are not making any sense,
Cadet madmitch

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives