Conquer Club

Chess Mafia [Game Ended - 3rd party wins]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 2 - 8/9 alive]

Postby Skoffin on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:06 am

Dakky, why are you trying to contort any evidence to fit this narrative that I am scum? Why, if you want to get this day moving along, are you trying to split votes even further by voting someone that no one else has voted for? If the 'evidence' that I am scum is that I must be scum with Pika then why are you not voting him, whom you could get votes on? (I'm sure Ragoo would vote him, after all) How do you feel about Mitch? Or Thor?
Are you bothered that I've been after Mitch?
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:12 am

Skoffin wrote:If the 'evidence' that I am scum is that I must be scum with Pika

As my scum buddy you should back me up by voting for Ragian ;)
Private Pikanchion

Postby Skoffin on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:20 am

This scum buddy can't vote, because presumably you removed my voting ability >=(
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:21 am

Pfft, as if I would do that!
Private Pikanchion

Postby Skoffin on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:21 am

Pika did you remove my voting ability because yesterday I said I would vote you every day until you are lynched? Was I correct that you are only death immune once?
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:21 am

I never said I did remove your voting ability...
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:00 am

So mitch was at L-2, but everyone ignored him not claiming? MAJOR FOS BEAST. You asked for evidence, you were given nothing, and then you change your vote. GIGANTIC FOS BEAST. And Pika revealed that he's not the king. Brilliant.

So, if this is how you [noun deleted] want to play, then fudge it. I'm not claiming till Mitch claims. [-(
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:57 am

You were at L-2 at one point before madmitch ever was, so you first Ragian.
Private Pikanchion

Postby mandalorian2298 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:01 am

Pikanchion wrote:Ragian is a Red Pawn, I was told so by the Mod. What more reason do you want?

I could prove my information is accurate by revealing who King Hector is if you really want, but of course then the scum will probably kill them tonight, and nobody wants that do they?

Dear Donald, the word that you have written in the post that you have linked do not share the meaning with title in the link. :roll: If they did the Town wouldn't have wasted a Day 1 lynch on your electric butt!

unvote vote Ragian if he flips Town I say we lynch Pika next in the name of peace and quiet.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Ragian on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:08 am

Pikanchion wrote:You were at L-2 at one point before madmitch ever was, so you first Ragian.

Nope. YOU were, and you never claimed.
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:12 am

Don't be an idiot, Mandy! Everyone is letting Mitch off the hook.

I'm a fucking cop. I investigated Mandy last night who came back town (well, not rogue). (If there are any clever players out there, they might have picked up on that already.) I'm Black Knight.

You guys sort out your own mess. Mitch should go, but I don't have any confidence in too many of you guys. Pika is flat out lying and I have no clue why. Mandy is town, but playing with his usual blinders on. Skoffin can't even vote. Dakky is lost on his trails. Mitch was subdued when he realised that he was in claiming territory. Beast started well, but then showed his true colours. I would lynch Mitch and investigate Beast at this point, but I presume that some moron will hammer me before I get to that.

@Mandy, get your head in the game. You're confirmed town when I'm dead. It comes with responsibility.
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:29 am

I believe you Rag and don't worry, won't hammer. That investigation makes three of us town, and IF I count Pika as King (though he said he is not), it leaves Mitch, Thor, Beast and Skoff. Since my vote is already on Skoff, I'll leave it there, though I may be persuaded to vote for any of these four.
Captain dakky21

Postby mandalorian2298 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:32 am

[b]unvote vote Thorth[/b

Ragian's claim sounds hella more convincing then Pika's accusation. Given the format, I think that it's imaginable that Pika is the only but OPed scum. For now, I'm just going to ignore him. Sorry Pika, I really don't like your play in this game.

I am switching back to my original suspect. If Mitch gets on L-1 and doesn't claim well I'll consider hammering, but for now I am on Team "Lynch Thorth"

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby mandalorian2298 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:33 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:unvote vote Thorth

Ragian's claim sounds hella more convincing then Pika's accusation. Given the format, I think that it's imaginable that Pika is the only but OPed scum. For now, I'm just going to ignore him. Sorry Pika, I really don't like your play in this game.

I am switching back to my original suspect. If Mitch gets on L-1 and doesn't claim well I'll consider hammering, but for now I am on Team "Lynch Thorth"

EBWOP

unvote vote Thorth

Postby Ragian on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:39 am

Why on earth are you ignoring mitch not claiming? Come on, man!
Captain Ragian

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:54 am

Well, with that claim, I'll need more from pika before I lynch Rag
Going back to my initial target, Unvote Vote mitch
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby mandalorian2298 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:57 am

Ragian wrote:Why on earth are you ignoring mitch not claiming? Come on, man!

Why are YOU ignoring Thoth's OMGUSing and general scumminess? You come on, I am not coming on anything! :P

Postby Ragian on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:25 am

ZaBeast wrote:Well, with that claim, I'll need more from pika before I lynch Rag
Going back to my initial target, Unvote Vote mitch

What "more"? He's fabricating whatever he has said. If you believed Pika in the first place, my claim is irrelevant. He has stated that he has mod-given evidence that I'm scum (lie). How does my claim alter that? You needed an excuse to get on my voting train, and you were hoping for a VT ish claim to justify lynching me, but now you know that whoever is on my lynch will be seen as scummy come the following day because of my claim. I think that you couldn't believe your luck when you saw Pika gun for me and when others joined in, you could hide on the train, knowing full well that I'm not scum because you know who is scum.

If it's not mitch, it's beast. I think both are scum.
Captain Ragian

Postby Thorthoth on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:15 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote: If Mitch gets on L-1 and doesn't claim well I'll consider hammering, but for now I am on Team "Lynch Thorth"

You are the owner, captain and only player on Team Thorth.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:20 pm

You're right, it's your word against pika's, and he probably can't provide more than that. The "more" I was referring to was about actual scum tells. Since you didn't act scummy so far (and since losing a cop is a lot worse than losing a low-power role), I will not vote you only based on pika's allegations.
I had a theory about the setup that might explain pika had this info, but it seems I was wrong (unless Ragian is fishing for a counterclaim).
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Thorthoth on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:25 pm

ZaBeast wrote:You're right, it's your word against pika's, and he probably can't provide more than that. The "more" I was referring to was about actual scum tells. Since you didn't act scummy so far (and since losing a cop is a lot worse than losing a low-power role), I will not vote you only based on pika's allegations.
I had a theory about the setup that might explain pika had this info, but it seems I was wrong (unless Ragian is fishing for a counterclaim).

I admit, it would be very unexpected for scum to have a King role... but it does fit Pika's behaviour.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby dakky21 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Here I go again with another speculation:
What IF... Rage is not a cop but a scum and the real cop (if exists) won't claim not to get shot? Looks like Rage and Mandy are cooperating in this treachery.
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:09 pm

Cooperating? What a lark. He carelessly brought me to L-1 and he doesn't care that mitch hasn't claimed. I investigated him and he came up town. How do you expect me to treat him (despite my thoughts of his current gameplay).
Captain Ragian

Postby Thorthoth on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:15 pm

Ragian wrote:Cooperating? What a lark. He carelessly brought me to L-1 and he doesn't care that mitch hasn't claimed. I investigated him and he came up town. How do you expect me to treat him (despite my thoughts of his current gameplay).

Wait, what?
Are you claiming
1. to have an investigative role?
&
2. to have investigated mandy and found him town?
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Ragian on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Not sure how else you can read my post...

Ragian wrote:Don't be an idiot, Mandy! Everyone is letting Mitch off the hook.

I'm a fucking cop. I investigated Mandy last night who came back town (well, not rogue). (If there are any clever players out there, they might have picked up on that already.) I'm Black Knight.

You guys sort out your own mess. Mitch should go, but I don't have any confidence in too many of you guys. Pika is flat out lying and I have no clue why. Mandy is town, but playing with his usual blinders on. Skoffin can't even vote. Dakky is lost on his trails. Mitch was subdued when he realised that he was in claiming territory. Beast started well, but then showed his true colours. I would lynch Mitch and investigate Beast at this point, but I presume that some moron will hammer me before I get to that.

@Mandy, get your head in the game. You're confirmed town when I'm dead. It comes with responsibility.
Captain Ragian

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives