Conquer Club

Chess Mafia [Game Ended - 3rd party wins]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 2 - 8/9 alive]

Postby Ragian on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:22 pm

Yes, Mandy is led astray, but you can't reason with him when he's sporting blinders. Pika is an enigma. Mod must have given him a role that either must lynch me or must tempt gullable townies with unprovable intel (since we seemingly can't lynch him). My intel can be checked. You will know that I was telling the truth when I'm dead.

Come on, goddamnit. Vote for mitch. Skoffin even calls him scum. She's the only one that can read him. Come on, Skoffin. Help me out here!
Captain Ragian

Postby madmitch on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:30 pm

Rags give it a break, I am not scum and you know it,Why are you lying ? Skoffin thinks I am scum in every game ,just accept the facts YOU ARE SCUM
Cadet madmitch

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Well, you didn't answer the question I asked. My vote stays on you.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby madmitch on Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:38 pm

@ Zabeast, no nothing else special I thought I said that already :(
Cadet madmitch

Postby dakky21 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:20 pm

We're less than 24hrs to the deadline and I will vote Rage before it, if it will be necessary. If we lynch a town cop, well, at least we will know who to lynch next... (someone on his lynch)
Captain dakky21

Postby Skoffin on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:08 pm

on mob

Ehy is mitch nit lynched yet?
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:01 am

Nope. The fools prefer lynching the town cop over the irrationally playing and fake claiming Mitch based on the ramblings of whatever Pika is.

At least lynch me quickly, so I don't go into the weekend being frustrated with you lot.
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:06 am

madmitch wrote:Rags give it a break, I am not scum and you know it,Why are you lying ? Skoffin thinks I am scum in every game ,just accept the facts YOU ARE SCUM

I've only accused you in three games; one in which I was correct (alien mafia) and two which are still ongoing and thus have yet to be proven (Hobbit and this game) so this argument is both ridiculous and false.

Mitch is scum. Pika is sus as f*ck. Ragoo is my man don't hurt him.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:25 am

Ragian wrote:Nope. The fools prefer lynching the town cop over the irrationally playing and fake claiming Mitch based on the ramblings of whatever Pika is.

At least lynch me quickly, so I don't go into the weekend being frustrated with you lot.

OK, "Town Cop", prove it. Vote Thorth and, if he flips Town, I swear to be on board the Mitch-wagon tomorrow.

Just to make it clear, I would much better like to lynch Thorth then to lynch you but, at present, I don't seem to have that option. Lynching you will at least tell us what Pika is all about.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Ragian on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:00 am

No it won't.

Play a game with me, will you? Let's say we lynch me. I will flip town cop. What do you do with Pika? Would you assume he's scum? Why would he have gone for me from the get go of D1? Do you assume he's 3rd party? Why couldn't we lynch him? Do you think we can lynch him now? What if you try and you fail? Then by D4, you're a LYLO.

And yes, I CAN prove it with my death. My death now will prove that you're town. That's it. I can understand that you want that proven, but it's not a towny move. Look at the only death we have: DDS. He was a pawn VT. Mitch is claiming a Bishop VT. It doesn't add up. He has been contradicting himself throughout the day. And skoffin would vote him if she could and he would have been lynched. Do you think it's a town player that took Skoffin's vote? If not, what do you then make of Skoffin wanting to vote alongside me?
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:04 am

I remain 98% convinced that Pika stole my vote; why won't he admit it?
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Pikanchion on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:16 am

If madmitch is scum then who is the scum partner? -Your own claim would mean it can't be mandalorian2298, if you think it's me (why wouldn't you if we were to believe your claim) then why aren't you trying to lynch me again?

Skoffin wrote:I remain 98% convinced that Pika stole my vote; why won't he admit it?

Can you give me a reason to want to confirm or deny my involvement? Lynching me is hardly an incentive, remember...
Private Pikanchion

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:23 am

Pikanchion wrote:If madmitch is scum then who is the scum partner? -Your own claim would mean it can't be mandalorian2298, if you think it's me (why wouldn't you if we were to believe your claim) then why aren't you trying to lynch me again?

That's exactly my point. If Mitch is scum, then who is his scum partner?

Ragian, if you want to martyr yourself go right ahead, but it doesn't change the fact that logic dictates that Mitch is the wrong target and, consequently, that people in favor of his lynch are acting against best interests of the Town. One of you three is doing because he is playing well (for Scum), while the other two have made this into an emotional issue and are willing to stick with the wrong choice because it's "their" choice; and ignore all the evidence that points towards them being wrong.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby Ragian on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:35 am

What a brilliant way of asking questions without answering any yourself. Try again. I'll answer you when you have ballsed up to answer my questions. Don't call this martyrdom or emotional. The only emotion I'm entertaining at this point is annoyance at your lack of interest in cooperating while demanding exactly that from me.
Captain Ragian

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:55 am

1) If you got lynched and flipped Cop then I would be very sad
2) I would call Pika a lot of mean names. If Town choosed to lynch him for it I would be on board.
3) MY point is: Who took Skoff's voice? If it's scum, and if Mitch were scum then it would mean that either he or his scum-buddy (either me whom YOU claim to be Town or Pika, who if he is scum, chose the odd strategy of going after one, random Townie (you) at the cost of most probably being lynched if he succedes in getting you lynched).

Or it was Thorth (or one of the people protecting Thorth: you, dakky or Zabeast)

Which is more likely? (in your cold, rational estimation)

Postby Ragian on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:14 am

I think I've given my thoughts on that previously, but I don't feel too posh for repeating myself :)

This is what I know:
- Pika is lying (for whatever reason, I don't know) and therefore anti-town. However, we tried lynching him and it didn't work. While I'd love to lynch Pika, I don't want us to end up tomorrow with another failed lynch.
- Mandy is town (investigation)

This is what I assume
- Skoffin is town (someone stole her vote and is not fessing up to it --> anti-town move)
- Mitch is scum (his claim is unbelievable and his play has been contradictory and Mitch-reader Skoffin - whom I believe to be town - agrees)
- Mitch

These are my conclusions based on above:
- Mitch and Pika could be scum together (voting patterns suggest this).
- Mitch is scum with Dakky or Beast, either of which had the wit to vote for their scumbuddy.
- I don't think Thor is scum (his voting suggests that he's not on Team Mitch and I haven't really seen him acting scummily).

I.e.
- I want to lynch Mitch, whom I firmly believe is scum.
- I am very happy to lynch Pika if he can be lynched.

Now, if you want me to consider Thor, I need you (Mandy), to be more cuddly in your explanation. Words like "viscera" and "gut feeling" don't resonate with me when I feel I've put forward a much better candidate based on gameplay.
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:08 pm

You guys do realize it is 3 hours to the deadline?
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:14 pm

Yes, could we lynch Mitch, please?
Captain Ragian

Postby madmitch on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:23 pm

Skoffin wrote:on mob

Ehy is mitch nit lynched yet?

WTF ??? DO YOU HAVE A SPEECH IMPAIRMENT TOO ?? Maybe this is a complete lie and you are actually scum ? got to say nice plan you seemed to fooled everyone with your act :o
Cadet madmitch

Postby dakky21 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:31 pm

30 mins till deadline.

My thought process: If Rage is indeed a cop, if I were scum, I wouldn't kill him tonight because he will survive the night and be lynched tomorrow. So I'd rather shoot someone else. On the other hand, if he is with the scum, he won't get shot tonight either. He will bring some information tomorrow, possibly about some townie being scum and get revealed on the lynch, so during the night another townie will perish and that means D4 there will be 5 players alive, with Ragian still there. Lynch Rage then and next night lose another townie means 3 people alive, two town vs. 1 scum (unless there are 3 scum, then it's already over).

Lynching Rage today at least makes Mandy town if Rage turns out to be a town cop and at least gives some perspective of who and why voted mitch or Rage.

Well, I think that's the summary of today.
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:32 pm

I forgot,

unvote, vote Ragian
Captain dakky21

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 1 - 9/9 alive]

Postby BuJaber on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:04 pm

Vote Count:

Madmitch (3) - Ragian, Zabeast, Thorthoth
Ragian (4) - mandalorian2298, Pikanchion, madmitch, dakky21

Deadline Reached; No lynch.

If you think I made a mistake, point it out please (I'm only human). If I don't correct it then assume no mistakes.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Night 2 has begun. You have 56 hours to send in your night actions. That puts us at around midnight (CC time) on Monday 27th.
Major BuJaber

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 3 - 7/9 alive]

Postby BuJaber on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:44 am

"HE'S DEAD! THEY KILLED ANOTHER"
"What? WHO?!"
"Hey, I know him; he was marching alongside me all day yesterday."
"We hunt the rogues for hours each day but they seem to be killing us at night.. We have to change our strategy"
"Hey hang on! What's that around his neck??"
"It appears to be a dagger... with a red tip.. yes that's a ruby-tipped dagger!"
"Huh? I don't recognize that talisman. What could it mean?"
"MEN! THIS GUY MUST BE A ROGUE. HE INFILTRATED OUR CAMP AND PRETENDED TO BE ONE OF US."
"YEAH! Keep searching him. We'll find out who he really is... Looks like things are looking up. Long live King Hector!!!"

The men's spirits were uplifted. A rogue was killed, while they all survived. They were revitalized and ready to hunt again. Morale was high and the soldiers were chanting as they began their preparations for the day's march.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thorthoth - Red Pawn (Rogue) has been Killed!

Day 3 has begun!

There is currently no deadline.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Major BuJaber

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 3 - 7/9 alive]

Postby Ragian on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:03 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys CANNOT do this to me!

Anyway, Mandy, you were absolutely right about Thor (I investigated him last night and rushed in here to spread the good news only to find that Thor, apparently, was dead), and I bow to whatever viscera you're consulting.

Now, I don't blame people if they want to lynch me. I will, however, claim that I'm a victim of circumstance (and circumsicion, perhaps), but I cannot bring anything new to the table this night. I'll take pride in the fact that 50% of my two investigations was good (even if I piggybacked on Mandy). I wanted to investigate either him or Dakky. So shoot me. Well, or hang me.

How's the voting going, skoffin? Are you cured? Were you told D2 that your vote was stolen or did you just realise it?

So, yeah...

*goes to stand in the corner*
Captain Ragian

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives