Conquer Club

Chess Mafia [Game Ended - 3rd party wins]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 4 - 7/9 alive]

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:31 am

Even if I voted you still need one more, and it's not like anybody has been particularly keen on following who I wish to vote for so far...
Private Pikanchion

Postby Skoffin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:44 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:
@Skoffin Nice submarine you have there.

Thank you; I am the true submarine around here.

Not to be a dick and all but I have a new job as a supervise and, for various reasons, we are now 4 staff down and guess who has to figure out how to cover those shifts. I slept for 12 hours after work yesterday; it was great. All in all, I cbf too much right now. Particularly with the fact that I can't even vote and no one listens to me anyway, and no one has actually given a real reason for why they have declared mitch town.
So chaps, what is it that you want me to say?
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:52 am

Skoffin wrote:So chaps, what is it that you want me to say?

Tell us a joke!
Private Pikanchion

Postby Skoffin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:33 am

Pikanchion wrote:
Skoffin wrote:So chaps, what is it that you want me to say?

Tell us a joke!

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby mandalorian2298 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:55 am

Pikanchion wrote:Even if I voted you still need one more, and it's not like anybody has been particularly keen on following who I wish to vote for so far...

It's a step in the right direction. I'm comfortable with having to reason only with Zabeast to get the final vote, both because I can actually understand his thinking and because we are both suspecting Skoffin (Hi Skoffin! Congrats on your new job! Don't worry about it just post when you can. :) ).

From your perspective, if dakky flips Town, you can invite people to lynch Ragian in honor of his memory.

P.S. You do have other options to win besides lynching Ragian, I hope?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Skoffin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:11 am

That's rood.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Skoffin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:16 am

Mandyapples, do you still think I might be a SK? Explain the logic pls.
Why don't you suspect mitch?

Pika good pal, will you help me kill scum pls?
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby mandalorian2298 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:51 am

Skoffin wrote: Mandyapples, do you still think I might be a SK? Explain the logic pls.

My logic was based on the game balance, Immortal Pika Day 2 vote count and Thorth's death.

Since Pika is Third Party, it is unlikely that the are 3 scums vs 5 Townies, because that would be extra hard for Town.

On the other hand, someone HAS shot Thorth, and Pika claiming to be the one sounds far-fetched, given all the other powers that he boasts. Was it a Vig, a SK or Bus Driver? I dunno.

The thing about you is that if you are really being Muted, you can't be Mafia since Muting is their power. And yet, you haven't been all that active in scum hunting which means that you may have lied about being muted and, even if you didn't, the hunt for scum doesn't seem to concern you too much.

Battery is dying. To be continued.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby madmitch on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:52 am

OKAY what is going on around here ? We have a satanic offering [-X and many choices to vote for :-k :-k should I switch my vote or are we going to get on the same page ](*,) the answer to your joke skoffin is Pika :lol: :lol:
Cadet madmitch

Postby Skoffin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:08 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:
Skoffin wrote: Mandyapples, do you still think I might be a SK? Explain the logic pls.

My logic was based on the game balance, Immortal Pika Day 2 vote count and Thorth's death.

Since Pika is Third Party, it is unlikely that the are 3 scums vs 5 Townies, because that would be extra hard for Town.

On the other hand, someone HAS shot Thorth, and Pika claiming to be the one sounds far-fetched, given all the other powers that he boasts. Was it a Vig, a SK or Bus Driver? I dunno.

The thing about you is that if you are really being Muted, you can't be Mafia since Muting is their power. And yet, you haven't been all that active in scum hunting which means that you may have lied about being muted and, even if you didn't, the hunt for scum doesn't seem to concern you too much.

I see. If you do not believe I was muted; do explain why my vote was not tallied on Day 2.

As for scumhunting, I already have. I have said many times that I believe that Pika is third party and that mitch is scum. No one has thus far convinced me otherwise, so again what is it you would like me to do here? Until I see a more likely mafia candidate OR until someone can actually explain why they think mitch is town I will not be changing my stance.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:08 am

Oh, so now you guys all want my help...

Well you should have lynched Ragian then.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:26 am

It should be fairly obvious that I wanted Mitch, too.
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:43 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:

What if she is really being muted, but... by herself? If I can target myself as a doc, maybe she can target herself with a mute and go through days as "town" because muting must be "scum"?
Captain dakky21

Postby mandalorian2298 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:53 pm

I have to say, of all the theories that you ever had, this one is the latest. :|

Back on Earth, I don't think that saying that Mitch is scum and calling it a four Days' work qualifies as hunting scum. Also, if you consider certain thing suspicious, then you should be consistant about it. For instance, a lot of you commented on how strange Mitch's claim is, but you don't bat an eye at the claim of self-protecting Doc. Not to mention that you were all quick to notice Thorth's OMGUSing but...no, hang on, that was just me. And the same goes for analysing his speach...oh what do I know, maybe you are hunting scum, Skoff.

@Pika If you want to complain about your position in the game, I invite you to consider that, given how crazy OPed you are, it would had been really easy for you to get people to lynch whomever you wanted were you less quick to crow about ultra-special third party role until it became painfully obvious to everyone that you are a Lyncher.
For instance, you could have just waited to be lynched once and, when that failed, proclaim yourself to be the King and then decree that we lynch Ragian.

BTW, if Skoffin is really being muted then I would like to go on record and say that this game is a nightmare to play as town. 1 mute, 1 Unlynchable TP who doesn't even have to pretend to be Town, 1 target and you need to convince 4/4 remaining people to vote for the same person.

You know what, I have done it to myself again. My bad. No more.

Here is my list of reasons to vote for dakky:

1) He wanted to lynch Ragia for no other reason the because he claims that lynching a Cop to prove that he is Town (which, I repat, it wouldn't have proven); is in the Town's best interest.

2) Despite the fact that Pika contadicted himself which, combined with the fact that he is TP Pika's target, pretty much proves that he isn't scum.

3) He accused 4 out of 7 remaining players of being scum on Day 4 alone, three of them in the same post.

4) He blatantly OMGUSED me.

If all of this is not enough to convince you people to lynch him, then I really don't have anything else that I can add. My vote stays on Dakky and you guys do what you got to do.

P.S. Ragian, having reread the rules for this game, I discovered that this game's rules do not prohibit players from discussing the game outside the thread, so I apologize for calling you out for that.

Postby Ragian on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:34 pm

1) I mentioned my issues with dakky's claim. However I also have a not rogue verdict on him.
2) You wanted to lynch me too.
3) Apology accepted. N00b.

Why don't you find Mitch scummy?
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:35 pm

@Mandy - I already gave reasons for suspecting mitch, I just don't want to keep repeating it every day. I just don't see a scenario where mitch is not scum.
For someone else to be scum the setup would have to be something like 3 mafia and 1 third-party. At this rate I don't fucking know what is happening. I have seen a self-protecting doc before, but granted that game was modded by Skittles... dakky was my other choice for scum, but mitch is still ahead of him in my mind. Not that that helkps anyway with the lack of voting.
But interesting that dakky gives out the theory of self-muting - what would be the point, really? Fake muting would have been beneficial early, but it would be a hindrance to keep faking it at this stage of the game. Pretty ridiculous idea to suggest as you would have to be a moron to do it and I would hope people trust me to be a better player than that.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby dakky21 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:05 pm

Skoff you said you were warned before for voting. I don't see why you shouldn't vote again and be warned again? I don't think you will be modkilled for voting while "you can't vote". Maybe it was a x-shot and I don't believe any mod would kill you for repeating the vote. So I say... VOTE.
Captain dakky21

Postby Skoffin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:13 pm

So you are telling me I should break rules that I have already been warned about? That goes against the spirit of the game and I will not do it.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby dakky21 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm

Skoffin wrote:So you are telling me I should break rules that I have already been warned about? That goes against the spirit of the game and I will not do it.

I think the mod should say something about it.

@BuJaber: Can Skoff vote and has his vote not counted or not?

I believe everyone should be able to vote, but their vote shouldn't be counted if they're muted. If just voting is against the rules, then I suggest BuJ seeks a replacement for me.
Captain dakky21

Postby Skoffin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:55 pm

on mob

Likely the wgole purpoae if the rule is so i cant easily verify myaeld and thus clear me, otherwise it would be too easy.

Not onlu are uoi being ridiculous but it is frankly outrageous you would adk me to break a rule in the first place
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby dakky21 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 pm

I don't see a rule in the first post of the thread that you are breaking by VOTING. Your vote will or not be counted, so BuJaber has to say if just voting by itself is against the rules. If it is, then either add the rule in the 1st post or as I said, find a replacement for me.

You're saying the mod warned you for voting while there is not a single rule against it. If that is so, then this game is a bastard game and I don't think BuJaber would do that.
Captain dakky21

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:16 pm

Now that I think of it, while I do think mitch's claim makes sense, it is possible he made it up (he invented himself a backup doc role in the Hobbit after all). So I wouldn't be opposed to voting him. I'd still rather lynch Skoff though.

@dakky if you have a post restriction, you're not breaking any of the rules of the game by not following it. You're just not supposed to (not follow it), and there usually are consequences if you do. Skoff is either faking it, or in a similar case of figure.

@skoff, it worked so far, hasn't it 8-) ? I honnestly don't see how that is so detrimental (if you were scum). Makes a consensus harder to reach, more chances of no-lynch like D2, you're less accountable for lynches because you didn't actually vote,... Only obvious downside I see is days can drag on and can make it so you're put under more scrutiny.

@Pika, if it is you who's removing skoff's vote, remember that you hammered yourself yesterday. I think you should take your vote off in retaliation.

@mandy While I get your case on dakky, I think it is ill-advised to go on the hunt for a "non-rogue" confirmed by Rag, even more so as he claimed doc (though a doc that only cares about saving himself isn't of too much help). We should postpone any dakky lynch, maybe we'll get lucky and find out skoff or mitch is godfather. After all, if dakky is the only scum, it wouldn't hurt to lynch him in one or two days. If not, one has to be between the unconfirmed townies anyways.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby dakky21 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:26 pm

ZaBeast wrote:@dakky if you have a post restriction, you're not breaking any of the rules of the game by not following it. You're just not supposed to (not follow it), and there usually are consequences if you do. Skoff is either faking it, or in a similar case of figure.

I didn't see or played a single game where you get warned for voting, even if that is your post restriction. Post restriction can be that your vote doesn't count, but not that you can't vote at all or be warned for voting. Never seen that kind of a post restriction and therefore I think Skoffin is lying hiding something. Either way I don't believe Skoff can't vote and that's the question for the MOD. It's just will it be tailored or not. If Skoff is forbidden to vote, then I will quit this game.
Captain dakky21

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:52 pm

If you don't believe her, vote for her. It's not the role of a mod to say whether people made stuff up or not.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby madmitch on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:11 am

@ Dakky don't get upset pal ,it is only a game. Ido agree with you about this non-voting thing of Skoffin and I think it is all bull shit, I say lets hang Skoffin and see what is going on .UNVOTE VOTE SKOFFIN
Cadet madmitch

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives