Conquer Club

CYOC #5 [5/16] ENDGAME [DINO DOWN]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CYOC #5 [11/16] D3 [Who would shoot a potato?]

Postby Ragian on Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:55 pm

We can't wait such a long time
Why isn't the mod forced to rhyme
Captain Ragian

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:25 am

Then again, at this rate
He'll just be two pages late.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Re: CYOC #5 [15/16] D2 [Oh silent Night]

Postby benga on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:11 am

cause of this

strike wolf wrote:Sorry meant to get on Tuesday night and just didn't have time yesterday. In short, I know Buj isn't responsible for the aura because my ability let me know who is the aura weilder. To explain, I started this game as third party but my role allows me to 'shadow' one person and take on their alignment. The plus side to this is I learn their role (also not being a survivor is a bonus), the down side is if they die, I die (but if I die, they still live). The person I am connected to did not know who I was until this moment as they had only been told that they had a 'sidekick'.

I'll explain a little bit more. The aura has nothing to do with role blocking. It's a limited use doc save that provides a 50/50 shot at protecting everyone. Admittedly my ability does not let me know if they used their ability or not but considering we have reasonable evidence of multiple abilities getting through (Who ever targeted Mitch, the dinner, the mysterious 'gift giver' who visited both Aage and Sam if no one else, this Post Restriction with the red text) it seems clear to me there was no all block going on last night.

sorry my bad, finally got it

unvote

can you replace Thor please
Sergeant benga

Re: CYOC #5 [15/16] D2 [Oh silent Night]

Postby benga on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:12 am

benga wrote:cause of this

strike wolf wrote:Sorry meant to get on Tuesday night and just didn't have time yesterday. In short, I know Buj isn't responsible for the aura because my ability let me know who is the aura weilder. To explain, I started this game as third party but my role allows me to 'shadow' one person and take on their alignment. The plus side to this is I learn their role (also not being a survivor is a bonus), the down side is if they die, I die (but if I die, they still live). The person I am connected to did not know who I was until this moment as they had only been told that they had a 'sidekick'.

I'll explain a little bit more. The aura has nothing to do with role blocking. It's a limited use doc save that provides a 50/50 shot at protecting everyone. Admittedly my ability does not let me know if they used their ability or not but considering we have reasonable evidence of multiple abilities getting through (Who ever targeted Mitch, the dinner, the mysterious 'gift giver' who visited both Aage and Sam if no one else, this Post Restriction with the red text) it seems clear to me there was no all block going on last night.

sorry my bad, finally got it

unvote

can you replace Thor please

damn this rhyme
barely in time
Sergeant benga

Postby aage on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 am

Sorry about the lack of posts. The game's stalling a little bit.

Benga's claim is a lil weird especially with his accusation of Strike, after Strike basically slam dunked BuJ on day 2. Thor's been digging his own grave most of today, Benga claims he offered the D1 gift to him as well but Thor never claimed to receive it.

I think I'll join on the Thor votes. Vote Thorthoth

Mandy, I don't really agree with your vote on pika... the fact that two mafia tried to pull you off of him tells me he's more likely town than scum.

I think we should lynch either Benga or Thor at this point.
So let's kill one of them and hope they're conjoined.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:00 am

aage wrote:Sorry about the lack of posts. The game's stalling a little bit.

Benga's claim is a lil weird especially with his accusation of Strike, after Strike basically slam dunked BuJ on day 2. Thor's been digging his own grave most of today, Benga claims he offered the D1 gift to him as well but Thor never claimed to receive it.

I think I'll join on the Thor votes. Vote Thorthoth

Mandy, I don't really agree with your vote on pika... the fact that two mafia tried to pull you off of him tells me he's more likely town than scum.

I think we should lynch either Benga or Thor at this point.
So let's kill one of them and hope they're conjoined.

In principle I'm OK with Thorth lynch for the sole reason that he was a decent Yakuza target. Although Mitch would have been an even better one, now that I think about it.

Reg. Pika, I disagree because I had additional reasons for voting him and I'm not going to stop suspecting him just because two scum defended him.

Two scums on his side
Should not save Pika's hide
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby benga on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:05 am

why should you lynch me?

FOS aage

the reason I unvoted strike cause there is a second part of gift that I think strike hinted he took so he is off the hook for now
Sergeant benga

Re: CYOC #5 [11/16] D3 [Replacement needed]

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:18 pm

Looking for a replacement for Skittles!
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Ragian on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:36 am

So, any luck finding a replacement? Any luck moving this game forward? I reckon I'll go back to Thor, then vote thor.

@Benga, you mention that Thor never reacted to your gift, right?

This game will be very long
With each player gone
Captain Ragian

Postby benga on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:19 am

Ragian wrote:So, any luck finding a replacement? Any luck moving this game forward? I reckon I'll go back to Thor, then vote thor.

With each player gone

yes

vote thor
don't get bored
Sergeant benga

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:13 am

Ragian wrote:So, any luck finding a replacement? Any luck moving this game forward? I reckon I'll go back to Thor, then vote thor.

With each player gone

No. I believe the only players not in this game and that are active are ZaBeast, Kamikaza Jawa and MudPuppy.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby madmitch on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:36 pm

The vote count is four,two more and he is out the door, I don't really know what to say ,maybe we should get a new player to play, :-k :-k ](*,)
Cadet madmitch

Postby Ragian on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:54 pm

Right. Do you have anyone in mind, Mitch? :)

If you bring in a new player
Please let it be Princess Leia
Captain Ragian

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:46 pm

There is no case on Thor. Pushing it when he's not even here to defend himself, I don't even know what to say about that.

Are you bringing in Organa?
Do you really really wanna?
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:47 pm

I also have someone in the Graveyard that could replace Thorthoth. I don't know how you all feel about that though.
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Ragian on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:42 am

Usually, I don't care, but in another game, people commented on how it was problematic. I can't remember what they said, but I probably didn't care ;)

@Mets, there IS a case on Thor, which he blatantly ignored accusing the accuser instead. Moreover, he has ignored Benga's gift thing despite being called out. While I agree with you that it's poor form to lynch someone who's not here, you will recall that my points made against him came before his ban. Do you want to wait a month for him to come back and shout OMGUS? Do you want him replaced, so someone else can try to explain why Thor has played as he has? Would you prefer a modkill? Do you have anything better?

Why is it that this rhyming sod
doesn't apply to our mod
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:44 am

Ragian wrote:Usually, I don't care, but in another game, people commented on how it was problematic. I can't remember what they said, but I probably didn't care ;)

Former mafia-sided players cannot replace non-mafia players because they know who the mafia are, likewise they cannot replace mafia because then everybody will know that they have taken control of a mafia-sided role by the first condition. Generally anybody with a night action (especially if they died during the night phase or otherwise unexpectedly) should not replace as they would likely have undisclosed information from their previous role's actions that would otherwise remain lost.

Because of this BuJaber and DirtyDishSoap are completely unsuitable to replace, kwanton I would be on the fence, Skoffin would probably be fine, and dakky21 should be able to replace without any issue.

Also we need to keep this in mind:
TheForgivenOne wrote:Deadline is set for December 17th at 17:00CCT. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

I am not sure what we should do,
I say to the mod it is up to you.
Private Pikanchion

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:14 am

After second thoughts, with a Graveyard Chat, I won't allow a dead person to replace in.

So i can either hope for a replacement, or modkill him. (His ban is up in January, and I don't feel comfortable waiting that long).
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby madmitch on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:44 am

mod kill the bastard !!! he broke the rules , why should we sit around and drool
Cadet madmitch

Postby strike wolf on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:08 pm

The Thor situation is a sh*t one. Modkill is always a last resort even with a tainted role but at this point we need to move on. I'd say if you don't have anyone to replace now...mod kill is pretty much a necessity at this point. Sorry Thor.

Anyways I'd apologise for the absence but it's not like anyone is doing anything right now. Should look into DDS but really thinking about it any connection made with him is gonna be a questionable. His role is designed to die and he's smart enough not to consciously make connections that could expose mafia more than he might in other games where he's mafia. This is likely why Buj mostly ignored him. It also makes Mandy's reasoning on Pika a bit more questionable.

Very little activity
I'm part of culpability.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:41 am

Alright, due to a lack of replacements, Thorthoth, Doctor Graves, Third Party PR Maker/Survivor has been Modkilled.

Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: CYOC #5 [10/16] D3 [Replacement needed]

Postby strike wolf on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:47 am

Well I was gonna be upset that my opinion was the ultimate one leading to the modkill (even if he was mafia, yes) but then I saw that he was the PR maker and now I am glad.

So now that he is gone and dead
Can we put these Prs to bed?
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby madmitch on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:30 am

Thorth is gone,now that's true ,I'm happy not blue , now before I lose my might ,is it day or is it night ?
Cadet madmitch

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:44 pm

It is still day.

Now that Thor is no longer with us
Can we hop onto the bengabus?
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Ragian on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:12 am

unvote

Why is it you want to go for Benga?
Did he beat you in a game of jenga?