Conquer Club

CYOC #5 [5/16] ENDGAME [DINO DOWN]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CYOC #5 [6/16] D5 [Dead in the forest]

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:01 pm

I'm not usually up for claiming, but if it helps you guys, here goes: I am Skittles, Skittles' Mason partner. There was only two of us.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby ZaBeast on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:50 pm

Fine, I'll claim since I'm one of the likely lynch targets anyways. I am Slavoljub Eduard Penkala, and I'm the Town Inventor. Aage can confirm he received something if necessary. I chose him because mitch very subtly *cough* *cough* implied he used an investigation on him and returned town. There's still the possibility he's godfather (we had a chief after all), but he didn't strike me as being particularly scummy.

strike wolf wrote:Sorry meant to get on Tuesday night and just didn't have time yesterday. In short, I know Buj isn't responsible for the aura because my ability let me know who is the aura weilder. To explain, I started this game as third party but my role allows me to 'shadow' one person and take on their alignment. The plus side to this is I learn their role (also not being a survivor is a bonus), the down side is if they die, I die (but if I die, they still live). The person I am connected to did not know who I was until this moment as they had only been told that they had a 'sidekick'.

I'll explain a little bit more. The aura has nothing to do with role blocking. It's a limited use doc save that provides a 50/50 shot at protecting everyone. Admittedly my ability does not let me know if they used their ability or not but considering we have reasonable evidence of multiple abilities getting through (Who ever targeted Mitch, the dinner, the mysterious 'gift giver' who visited both Aage and Sam if no one else, this Post Restriction with the red text) it seems clear to me there was no all block going on last night.

I don't think we have both a mass doc and a mass roleblocker.

Vote Sam for skimming and for his claim

PS mandy, did you manage to talk with skittles during N3? That would mean Sam has to be lying... ;) (hobbit mafia reference)
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Samlen on Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:35 am

Considering I almost died the only time I tried my multiblock(thanks to you visiting me that night I assume) and that aura was an (I'm assuming here) 1 time use doc save that had only a 50/50 of working for each person, I would say both roles have enough drawbacks to both be included as town-sided.
Ragian wrote:I'd say aage's vote yesterday is weird if he was scum...

Could easily be bussing for long con.
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby aage on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:58 pm

ZaBeast wrote:Aage can confirm he received something if necessary.

I did, thanks. I hope it doesn't blow up.

Going off BuJ's statement before he died, I suspect there were 3 scum to start with.

My top 2 candidates for scum were Mandy and Sam at the start of day 5. Currently they are Sam and Ragian, although Manda "skittles" lorian could still be scum because of memes. Sam is especially interesting since I also have a roleblocker type role.

Do we know who caused the mass protect during night one yet? (sorry if I'm a skimmy skimster, I don't remember and don't want to sift through every post)

Sam trying to make me out as scum is pretty funny. I think I was instrumental in two scum lynches this game? Long con indeed.

ZaBeast wrote:
Ragian wrote:Well, it's you and samlen in my book. According to you, you wanted to vote for mets, but didn't because you didn't want to just enter and end the day...convenient. Samlen argued against the case against mets, but changed his tune when it became inevitable that mets was going down.

Because everyone knows discussion is what favors mafia, right? How is waiting a bit before I vote convenient?

It could favor mafia if scum is about to get lynched.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Ragian on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:48 pm

Tough weekend here. Claiming, of course, doesn't take too much. I'm Garmin, town tracker (I don't know...I guess TheWeirdOne chose it). Anyway, N2: Skoffin (I was just thrown into the game, so I picked Skoffin because she never thought BuJ was scum): Did f*ck all.
N3: Mandy (Based on former games and a complete lack of faith in his force - luckily I've been proven wrong): Did f*ck all (which I find weird as I'm sure he talked with his mason partner).
N4: Tracked mitch (skoffin has me all paranoid about him): Did f*ck all.

Happy days. I don't think TWO did anything N1. I've asked.
Captain Ragian

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:43 am

I have checked and I have sent my last Mason message on November 14th last year (and TFO knows exactly if I had or had not send messages). When was Night 3?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Ragian on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:34 am

Does a mason visit the other mason? How does that work? I don't remember when N3 was. It was last year...
Captain Ragian

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:03 pm

aage wrote:Do we know who caused the mass protect during night one yet? (sorry if I'm a skimmy skimster, I don't remember and don't want to sift through every post)

Nope and since everyone but mitch claimed, it's pretty weird.

mandalorian2298 wrote:I have checked and I have sent my last Mason message on November 14th last year (and TFO knows exactly if I had or had not send messages). When was Night 3?

N3 was from dec.23rd to dec.27th. Sad to see it is only 5 pages away.

aage wrote:My top 2 candidates for scum were Mandy and Sam at the start of day 5. Currently they are Sam and Ragian, although Manda "skittles" lorian could still be scum because of memes. Sam is especially interesting since I also have a roleblocker type role.

So you're saying you thought the two masons would be on opposite teams? No counter claim means mandy is confirmed mason (town) (and IMO was 100% town as soon as mets flipped Yakuza victim)
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby madmitch on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:45 am

I am James Bond town spy, each night I suggest 3 items or skills ,ex. bp vest ,gun, metal detector,the boss picks one for me to use,once used it is gone, night 1 car (commuter) left town,N2 gun shot skoffin next day,N3 used metal detector on Aage to check for gun N4 used hair gel(toxic goo),that is it so far
Cadet madmitch

Re: CYOC #5 [15/16] D2 [Oh silent Night]

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:08 am

madmitch wrote:wish I knew more about last night happenings,wasn't invited to dinner, never received anything,not sure if the oracle and spirits are separate or same,crier is town according to everbody so Mandy is town, I am also town that was away from town last night, why???

Then why did you post that on D2? you should know why you were away if you decided yourself to commute.
And what does that goo do? Is it a killing item you send to someone, or is it something you keep?
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby aage on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:49 am

ZaBeast wrote:
aage wrote:My top 2 candidates for scum were Mandy and Sam at the start of day 5. Currently they are Sam and Ragian, although Manda "skittles" lorian could still be scum because of memes. Sam is especially interesting since I also have a roleblocker type role.

So you're saying you thought the two masons would be on opposite teams? No counter claim means mandy is confirmed mason (town) (and IMO was 100% town as soon as mets flipped Yakuza victim)

I'm jokingly suggesting that a role called "skittles" is probably scum. Masons could be on opposite teams, sure, but it is very unlikely. I don't think Mandy is scum, and I don't seriously suspect him any more.

Mitch, did you actually use the item you got during night 4, the hair gel? You're not very clear on that.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby madmitch on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:05 pm

@Aage yes it was used, @ Zabeast commuting was 1 of the choices I put up that night, the mod chose it for me to use,there are many types of goo ,this one will poison anyone that targets me with an ability that night
Cadet madmitch

Postby Ragian on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:53 pm

Poison with an ability...? What does that mean? Do people gain an ability if targeting you?
Captain Ragian

Postby aage on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:59 pm

Ragian wrote:Poison with an ability...? What does that mean? Do people gain an ability if targeting you?

Same question. Sounds like you're supposed to be dead, Ragian.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Ragian on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Why would I supposed to be dead?
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:11 pm

Are we understanding mitch differently?
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:16 pm

Sorry for the multiple posts. Am on my phone here. I just scrutinised what mitch is saying, but I get mixed signals: Is that whoever has an ability and visits you is poisoned or that whoever visits you gets an ability. I'd presume it would be the first despite the syntax.

That would effectively mean that I'm poisoned. How long does it take for people to die from poison in mafia? Is it the following day? I've only played with a poisoner once, but that was 3rd party.
Captain Ragian

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:18 pm

Well then, probably better we lynch Sam, and let Ragian die of natural causes (or lynch him if he isn't dead on D6)
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby aage on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:27 pm

ZaBeast wrote:Then why did you post that on D2? you should know why you were away if you decided yourself to commute.
And what does that goo do? Is it a killing item you send to someone, or is it something you keep?

madmitch wrote:@ Zabeast commuting was 1 of the choices I put up that night, the mod chose it for me to use,there are many types of goo ,this one will poison anyone that targets me with an ability that night

This is how I understood Mitch's reply. What does the goo do? --> it will poison anyone that targets Mitch with an ability that night.

So yeah, I understood that it means you are now poisoned. I also take it that you were not made aware of this. Don't really know if I buy it.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Ragian on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:42 am

I have not been informed of the fact, no. So either mitch is lying, I'm lying, or something happened in between gooing me up before I go-go... I can only rule out no. 2, but I don't blame you guys for following me down that road ;)

@Mitch, could you ask the mod what happens when you goo someone?
Captain Ragian

Postby madmitch on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:29 am

according to what I read in mafiawiki anyone poison will die at the end of the day, :o
Cadet madmitch

Postby Ragian on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:54 am

So I will die at the end of today, then? If there are two scum left, we must hit scum or we've lost. And you guys will have to nail the last scum tomorrow (if any).

@mitch, ask the mod. Not wiki. Why wasn't I informed of the poison?
Captain Ragian

Postby madmitch on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:55 pm

@ Rags asked mod, was told no PM,s were missed ???? maybe the poison has not kick in yet ? the day is far from ending
Cadet madmitch

Postby Ragian on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:41 am

Cheers. What if you were blocked? Hypothetical question: If you were blocked, which is being visited by someone with a power, would you poison them first or would they block you first?
Captain Ragian

Postby madmitch on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:21 pm

good question, have no frigging idea,maybe you should read about it and tell me, :?
Cadet madmitch

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives