Conquer Club

Zombie Mafia - (5/9 alive) Town/Survivor Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Zombie Mafia - (7/9 alive) Silent Night

Postby BuJaber on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:48 am

I'm just gonna beg to be kept alive pretty please O:)

I'm vodoo lady. Before game started I was given a choice of ability:
-vampiric: 1-shot kill; can't be stopped
-stealthy: ability to hide behind a player each night to hide from bullets & recruitment
-diseased: visitors get infected. They die the next night.

I picked stealthy.

3rd party is boring so day 1 I was trying to get ZL to recruit me but I gained too much heat.

I win with either alignment so I don't care who you are just let me live please :)
Major BuJaber

Postby Ragian on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:29 am

I don't care what you think is a town move or not. Especially when you're not town. Both of your claims have been antitown.

@DDS, we know for a fact (well, I know for a fact) that BuJ visited you. Why would you keep information to yourself? Why would you not explain your lynch stance even though (to me) it's a completely new stance on your part (even if I've forgotten one or two games)? Why are you being such a dick?
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:31 am

Also, don't lynch anyone before DDS says some shit.
Captain Ragian

Postby BuJaber on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:32 am

I'm saying you're lying and I don't have to be town for you to be lying.

Everything I was accused of day 1 also applies to you.

I lost my lynchproof. If they want me to lynch me they can. But they should lynch you.
Major BuJaber

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:41 am

Ragian wrote:I don't care what you think is a town move or not. Especially when you're not town. Both of your claims have been antitown.

@DDS, we know for a fact (well, I know for a fact) that BuJ visited you. Why would you keep information to yourself? Why would you not explain your lynch stance even though (to me) it's a completely new stance on your part (even if I've forgotten one or two games)? Why are you being such a dick?

God damnit Rags.

I know for a solid absolute fact that whomever did visit me was a "mysterious stranger" who locked me into a private chat. It wasn't Buj. Buj's claim even suggests that he doesn't lock people into a private chat, so there's no reason for me to divulge the conversation that went on between me and the "stranger," although I'm confident I know whom he is.

I'm being a dick because it happens every time I'm in a small game of 8 or so people, where it's a cult game, and a no lynch spells doom. In any other game where it's a large pool of players, yeah I like the no lynch. Small pool? 8 players? Only cult no mafia? Yeah, lynch away. I can't break it down barney style any further than that.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:02 am

Here's Sam explaining it to you on my stance change in Aliens hosted by Benga.

Samlen wrote:Because, unlike your typical mafia game, we have a chance to instantly win the game with a lynch today. That said, small game so no lynching could buy us a day, depending on how poor our cult hunting skills are.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:09 am

Do you know the role of this mysterious stranger? -None of the listed roles in this game jump out as being capable of what you describe...
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:44 am

Well, BuJ is lying. Goodbye.
Captain Ragian

Postby Samlen on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:04 am

Ragian had had quite enough of Bujaber's rambling, a point he made abundantly clear with the gunshot that echoed around the town.

Ragian has shot Bujaber!
Bujaber, The Zombie Leader, is now dead!
With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch and 3 to no-lynch.
Given all current votes were on Bujaber, there are no votes as of now.
Lieutenant Samlen

Re: Zombie Mafia - (6/9 alive) Shot Heard Around The Town

Postby BuJaber on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:01 am

day kill lolz.

bye
Major BuJaber

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:02 am

Pikanchion wrote:Do you know the role of this mysterious stranger? -None of the listed roles in this game jump out as being capable of what you describe...

No idea what the role is.

If Ragian claims that I was visited by Buj and the game has not ended, that looks entirely terrible on my end.

There may or may not be a chance that I have a delay conversion if that makes sense. I'd suggest to kill me but I'd to know if Ragian actually has any merit behind his claim or not.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:07 am

"Vanilla" Villagers(6) - Town
-Each has a hidden aspect (appear as villager to themselves)

I'm guessing it's just a random one shot skill applied to everyone whom is a VT.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby Ragian on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:36 am

Sheesh. By now it should be really clear that the roles we have received (at least in some cases) have been altered from what's written in the first post. Now, I'm the hunter dude (town aligned, happy days). I get to track a player each night and I have a one-shot daykill. Both used on BuJ for the following reasons: He claimed Zombie Leader.

Now, I know that he visited DDS despite DDS's denial (I'd presume DDS would know if he was bitten), so basically I'm saying that DDS is lying.

Vote DDS
Captain Ragian

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:50 am

Once again, detective wet sock, I said Buj was not the mysterious stranger. I'm not saying that he did or did not visit me because I don't know if he did.

What I am saying is that I was locked into a private chat with the "mysterious stranger."

If you have the ability to both investigate/follow and shoot someone, fine and grand, but at least openly admit it.

If Buj did visit me though and there's a delayed conversion and you admit that you can follow people as well as shoot them, then I'm all for killing myself and ending the game. I did not receive a PM though of my conversion. For the sake of my own argument though and to advance the plot: Vote DirtyDishSoap Awesomesaucer Town Hero Leader Sacrificial Martyr

If the vote count reaches 3 (one more), I'll reveal who I'm 99% sure who the "mysterious stranger" is.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:25 am

Yeah, you're not notified once you get infected, it's only the turn after. And why would you admit it even if you were?
vote DDS
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:29 am

No idea, but if I guess I'm technically still town until the conversion so no harm no foul.

If I turn out not to be infected, than tickle my pickle theory. The mysterious stranger whom I believe that locked me into chat was Dakky, judging by similar writing styles exhibited by both. If the game continues on, and if Ragian has any truth behind his claim that Buj visited me, I'm going with the theory that Dakky took the conversion instead of myself.

Please lynch me.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby Ragian on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:55 am

Unvote (lest we make a mistake, though I doubt it)

1) My socks are completely dry.
2) I can track someone each night. Only. (As I think I've mentioned. Why are getting on my tits for not sharing, pot?)
3) BuJ visited you.
4) Why didn't we win if he didn't convert you?
5) SOMEONE SAY THAT THEY VISITED DDS NOW! (Or else I'm going with DDS's thoughts that it's Dakky.)

*punches DDS in the balls*
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:25 am

I did visit DDS and had a private chat with him. Though, my role doesn't say anything about "locking" him in. If he was indeed visited by BuJ, he will be converted to a zombie tonight. So if Ragian is saying the truth about BuJ visiting DDS, it's a win win situation currently.

vote DDS
Captain dakky21

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:23 pm

How I see it is DDS is likely infected, so a to-be zombie, which is why we haven't won yet.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:07 pm

Ragian wrote:Unvote (lest we make a mistake, though I doubt it)

1) My socks are completely dry.
2) I can track someone each night. Only. (As I think I've mentioned. Why are getting on my tits for not sharing, pot?)
3) BuJ visited you.
4) Why didn't we win if he didn't convert you?
5) SOMEONE SAY THAT THEY VISITED DDS NOW! (Or else I'm going with DDS's thoughts that it's Dakky.)

*punches DDS in the balls*

LYNCH ME YOU KNOB SO WE CAN WIN
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby Ragian on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:45 pm

Meanie...

Vote DDS
Captain Ragian

Re: Zombie Mafia - (5/9 alive) Town/Survivor Win!

Postby Samlen on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:53 pm

The Final Votecount

DirtyDishSoap - DirtyDishSoap, Zabeast, Dakky21, Ragian (4/4)

The town gathered around DDS after successfully killing off one zombie. DDS admitted himself that he was likely infected and that they should "LYNCH ME YOU KNOB SO WE CAN WIN." A quick inspection of his body quickly confirmed that there was an infected bitemark, meaning that the threat to the town was gone!

DirtyDishSoap, Vanilla Townie almost Zombie has been lynched! The game is over with a town win! Dakky, the Lonely Survivor, also wins by staying alive! Pikanchion, the Klepto gets at least a consolation prize for finding one item even with the game cut much too short for him to find the two for his wincon.

Gotta admit, lotta things did not go as planned this game. Was my bad that I accidentally included a bot in the initial signup, but loosing another town pr to inactivity and the Zombie Leader loosing their buff and claiming D1 was quite unfortunate and in turn made the game end too quickly for Pika to find any items (I also just realized I forgot to tell pika that he'd stolen a bomb so >,>)
Here's a quick reveal of the included roles and hidden aspects (not including everything for the detective/samurai hidden parts since I could reuse those aspects in a later game on the offchance one ever gets made).

show: Role Seeeecrets and Actions

Thoughts on the setup? I thought it was balanced, or at least interesting, until two people pretty much had to be modkilled and Bujaber claimed preemptively =p
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:31 pm

Ragian wrote:Meanie...

Vote DDS

LOL!
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby dakky21 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:37 pm

I say make a rematch without those inactives!
Captain dakky21

Postby Samlen on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:15 am

Tempting but given much of the setup is intended for larger amounts of people, it could be quite tricky balancing more of the roles to help keep it fresh. More importantly, I'm going to be quite busy starting in a couple weeks with a new job and more classes. If I could somehow get a guaranteed 10 or more players that would be active I would likely take the time to host round 2 of this right away, but idk if that'll be possible.
Lieutenant Samlen

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives