Conquer Club

Game Abandoned.

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Unternehmen Michael: Day 1

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:44 am

nietzsche wrote:go f*ck yourself DDS, respond to your messages and attend to your usergroup.

Someone day kill Niet.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Re: Unternehmen Michael: Confirm Here

Postby aage on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:53 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
show

Prologue
Life in Central Europe isn't all eating chocolate. Sometimes you have to work hard, and even then you might not succeed. Some of us recognize that this war is failing. The Americans are coming and even if we send the Stormtroopers in, we might not cover enough ground. Even if we cover enough ground, we might lose too many men. Even if we don't lose too many men... scratch that... day 1 we already lost 400k, which is more damage than we dealt. Late at night we convened quickly for a review of the day and a plan for tomorrow. It's pure chaos out there of course. We don't know much, but what we do know we want to share. However, only some of the commanders came to the late-night meeting. Doubtless some of them are busy on the front lines.

However, one body was found - in the outhouse!

That means there's a rat! a mole! a SCUM!!!

Day 1 Begin

Ragian replaces Bujaber.

You sent in Stormtroopers? I may have my timelines confused here, but Stormtroopers are famous for missing every shot. No surprise, then, that we lost 400k on the first day. I'd like to have a word with field marshal Von Hinderberg about the implementation of Star Wars memes in the national army.

In the meantime I will vote Pika as a decoy, in order to cleverly disguise my true intention of killing Skoffin. Wouldn't want anyone to get wind of that.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby dakky21 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:09 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
nietzsche wrote:go f*ck yourself DDS, respond to your messages and attend to your usergroup.

Someone day kill Niet.

I'd day kill you again if I had that power. Just for the record.

Btw. vote DDS
Captain dakky21

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:12 pm

Vote Count

Skoffin (1) - Pikanchion
Ragian (2) - DirtyDishSoap, ZaBeast
strike wolf (1) - Ragian
Pikanchion (1) - aage
DDS (1) - dakky

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Ragian on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:20 am

Could I be bolded in the first post, too, Doom? 8-[
Captain Ragian

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:03 am

dakky21 wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:

Someone day kill Niet.

Btw. vote DDS

Wait, why?
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby dakky21 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:15 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
dakky21 wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:

Someone day kill Niet.

Btw. vote DDS

Wait, why?

That was supposed to be a joke regarding my successful vengeful kill in The Hobbit mafia, which is another interesting thing, I can't find that thread in the Archives...
Captain dakky21

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:47 am

dakky21 wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:
dakky21 wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:

Someone day kill Niet.

Btw. vote DDS

Wait, why?

That was supposed to be a joke regarding my successful vengeful kill in The Hobbit mafia, which is another interesting thing, I can't find that thread in the Archives...

But I flipped town!

Someone day kill Dakky.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby dakky21 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:36 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:But I flipped town!

Someone day kill Dakky.

As scum it was a successful kill because you were the (sort of a) cop so it was a good one... I remember you brag about being killed, lol.
Captain dakky21

Postby strike wolf on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:58 pm

Dear Elizabeth,

The trap was set and Rage sprung it. Dds and Daily argue over some kill made in a fantasy game. Skoffi n smells like pizza.

Vote Aage.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:01 pm

dakky21 wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:But I flipped town!

Someone day kill Dakky.

As scum it was a successful kill because you were the (sort of a) cop so it was a good one... I remember you brag about being killed, lol.

FEAR ME!
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby ZaBeast on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:30 pm

strike wolf wrote:Dear Elizabeth,

The trap was set and Rage sprung it. Dds and Daily argue over some kill made in a fantasy game. Skoffi n smells like pizza.

Vote Aage.

You voted twice, but actually never did.

I was about to make a joke implying I had Hitler as a role and I didn't know he was a good guy, but since it's set in WWI and he was never a commander anyways, it wouldn't work. Sad me is sad.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Ragian on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:56 am

Vote Aage.

*googles spring a trap* - so, did I mess up your trap or walk right into it? :-s

Also, I like dakky's new nickname. Any chance you're playing from your phone, Strike? :lol:
Captain Ragian

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:42 am

I guess I'll end the joke phase.

Gut feel. Unvote Vote Aage
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby aage on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:44 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:I guess I'll end the joke phase.

Great case, you got me.

Strike, are you deliberately not adhering to the formatting rules for voting? I'm getting the idea you're trying to hide a doublevote or no-vote in plain sight.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Pikanchion on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:59 am

Do we really even get any information when somebody is lynched if they have sufficent HP not to die from it? -With HP values of different players hidden (and potentially at different starting values given they have only been explicitly stated in the role PMs so far) there's really no telling how long it will be until the first person dies, and without a role reveal we can't even use the voting patterns as particularly reliable data until potentially much later in the game if the initial lynchee is not killed for some time...

Could this be a game where no lynch is the best option?

The most important variable here is how much damage scum do on their NK, if they only hit for 1 like the lynch then assuming we have a cop it's surely better to keep everybody as healthy as possible while the cop gets on with their job, they may well find scum before anybody even dies.
Private Pikanchion

Postby strike wolf on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:29 am

ZaBeast wrote:

Vote Aage.

You voted twice, but actually never did.

Yes and?

Ragian wrote:

Vote Aage.

*googles spring a trap* - so, did I mess up your trap or walk right into it? :-s

Also, I like dakky's new nickname. Any chance you're playing from your phone, Strike? :lol:

Both. I'm building a portfolio. Right now you've proven that you're going to be the first to be a rules nazi and no. I don't yet have enough to believe I can make a decision on you.

aage wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:I guess I'll end the joke phase.

Great case, you got me.

Strike, are you deliberately not adhering to the formatting rules for voting? I'm getting the idea you're trying to hide a doublevote or no-vote in plain sight.

It's deliberate. Whether it's just me seeing how people react, game related or actually role related, i dont see a positive for town knowing at this moment.

Pikanchion wrote:Do we really even get any information when somebody is lynched if they have sufficent HP not to die from it? -With HP values of different players hidden (and potentially at different starting values given they have only been explicitly stated in the role PMs so far) there's really no telling how long it will be until the first person dies, and without a role reveal we can't even use the voting patterns as particularly reliable data until potentially much later in the game if the initial lynchee is not killed for some time...

Could this be a game where no lynch is the best option?

The most important variable here is how much damage scum do on their NK, if they only hit for 1 like the lynch then assuming we have a cop it's surely better to keep everybody as healthy as possible while the cop gets on with their job, they may well find scum before anybody even dies.

The best info well get is still what we would usually get voting patterns and people reacting to how the vote goes. However, without confirmed flips from lunches, voting patterns become more murky. Still as always, the worst mistake a town can make is to not give the appearance of trying to lynch. We can't rely on the idea that there is even a traditional investigative role in an experimental game (there may be no cop and tracker/watcher results could be obscured by mafia kills not going through on the first try due to the hp system). Even if there are providing pressure and getting slips can help focus investigations.

Dear Anathia,

People understand and they don't understand. While I know most are my allies, the paranoia makes me increasingly surrounded by enemies.

Vote skoffin

With love,

Strike Wolf
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:19 am

Christ. Someone day kill Strike :roll:
Captain Ragian

Postby strike wolf on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:54 pm

Ragian wrote:Christ. Someone day kill Strike :roll:

To whomever it may concern,

8-[

Daykill Strike

Sincerely Strike Wolf.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby dakky21 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:48 pm

I think his role might be to write a letter to someone. Looks like that... that would usually be 3rd party or even town with specifics, but I don't think that role was given to scum.
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:52 pm

Sometimes, your analytical wit baffles me, dakky =D>
Captain Ragian

Postby ZaBeast on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:29 am

While it's possible he has a post restriction of writing his posts as if they were a letter, from what I get from the flavor of the opening post, everybody is a commander, most likely the ones that came to the meeting, but some of them are traitors. So I don't see how having such a post restriction would be alignment indicative if it was the case.
DoomYoshi wrote:Late at night we convened quickly for a review of the day and a plan for tomorrow. It's pure chaos out there of course. We don't know much, but what we do know we want to share. However, only some of the commanders came to the late-night meeting. Doubtless some of them are busy on the front lines.

However, one body was found - in the outhouse!

That means there's a rat! a mole! a SCUM!!!
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby dakky21 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:07 am

ZaBeast wrote:While it's possible he has a post restriction of writing his posts as if they were a letter, from what I get from the flavor of the opening post, everybody is a commander, most likely the ones that came to the meeting, but some of them are traitors. So I don't see how having such a post restriction would be alignment indicative if it was the case.

Well, you said it right there. If the traitor is among those who came to the meeting, then it is not among those who did not, lol. I'd say it's pretty much alignment inicative ;) I may be wrong of course.
Captain dakky21

Postby madmitch on Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:02 am

I guess it didn't matter if I was in this game or not Skoffin is not making much of an effort to play anyway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cadet madmitch

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives