Conquer Club

Closed josko.ri game throwing in tribe tournament games [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

josko.ri game throwing in tribe tournament games [ka]

Postby aad0906 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:12 pm

Accused:

josko.ri

The accused are suspected of:

Other: game throwing

https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=20015260

So clearly in some of these Tribe Tournaments there is some "softplaying" going when 2 members of the same tribe are in a game. This is inherent and understandably. If I can't win a game, why would I attack my tribe mate who might be winning. I admit I do the same. There, investigate my games too, to see if I didn something wrong and I'll accept whatever verdict. But it gets different if you actively attack other players that still have a chance at winning so you're tribe buddy gets the victory.

Josko.ri will come in here an point out that I am a hypocrite because I was in a few tribe tournament games with my tribe member Rousseau and we kind of left each other in peace, meaning we didn't break each other bonuses. HOWEVER in such trench games I break nobody's bonuses unless necessary plus I left troops to defend my borders with rousseau and not move them elsewhere.

Anyway in this game shoop is the clear leader, josko can't win, and then he attacks my bonuses guaranteeing shoop's win.

yeah yeah yeah I am a crybaby, fine, but can we please have rules that prevent tribe members to be in the same tournament game?

Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments:
Major aad0906

Re: josko.ri game throwing in tribe tournament games

Postby zeus111 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:14 pm

with numbers dwindling again to limit tournaments entries will take the events longer to fill if we limit tribe m8s from joining clan members would be next then may as well add the foes in the mix . best here is to file c@a like this case by case for the most part ppl play fair to those who toss games to there m8s if its proven that game was tossed site admin will warn first and possibly a second time but i can see 3 x getting a vacation but to limit the tournament events to all from joining will most definitely make them harder to fill

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby fairman on Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:28 pm

He deserved death penalty... At least.
Join his tribe and problem is solved..

Nous étions là bien avant les targaryens !!
Brigadier fairman

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:36 pm

Before you made this complaint, josko complains in the chat that you've attacked him 3 turns in a row, killing a 14 stack that you didn't have to kill. I just find it a bit weird that you'd make a complaint like this after he attacked you back.

Besides, the game isn't over at turn 11
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby josko.ri on Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:19 am

Shannon Apple wrote:Before you made this complaint, josko complains in the chat that you've attacked him 3 turns in a row, killing a 14 stack that you didn't have to kill. I just find it a bit weird that you'd make a complaint like this after he attacked you back.

Besides, the game isn't over at turn 11

In the game in question, aad0906 attacked my stack of 14 in Krasnoyarsk last turn without having any reason for it. Furthermore, he attacked me for three turns in a row in Krasnoyarsk without gaining any benefit for himself. He did not gain bonus for himself by that move. Therefore, I attacked his bonus to prevent his bigger deploy so that he cannot anymore hit my big stack in Krasnoyark next turn, like he was doing for the last three turns.

Needless to say, this is third turn in a row that he attacked me in Krasnoyarsk (evidence is in the log) but only the first turn that I attacked him in Europe.

I fight for my bonus in Krasnoyarsk and this has nothing to do with my tribe mate shoop76, he has bonuses in other areas of the map. aad0906 is constantly preventing me to take Krasnoyarsk bonus (even by killing my 10+ stacks) so therefore I decided I will take his bonus in Europe. Benefit of attacking him in Europe is double for me - (1) reducing deploy from the player who constantly attacks me (therefore he can attack me with lower number of troops) and (2) making position for myself to earn additional bonus in Europe which can make me stronger in future.

If someone gifted this game to shoop76, it is aad0906 himself because he was persistently attacking my 10+ stacks for gaining nothing when I was not the strongest player on the map while at the same time shoop76 was growing in his troops on sidelines, yet aad0906 did not attack him.

This report has no any basis and is just shameless trying to make bad public reputation about me.
Captain josko.ri

Postby Mad777 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:10 am

I reviewed the log as well and i fully concur with josko, can’t see any evidence of game throwing but more a fair retaliation from prior attack. As far gifting the game to shoop, not sure if I missed something but aad0906 is the best positioned in Maghreb to cut leader’s bonus and never tried and rather letting shoop growing, perhaps my point of view is wrong.
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby josko.ri on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:07 am

Mad777 wrote:I reviewed the log as well and i fully concur with josko, can’t see any evidence of game throwing but more a fair retaliation from prior attack. As far gifting the game to shoop, not sure if I missed something but aad0906 is the best positioned in Maghreb to cut leader’s bonus and never tried and rather letting shoop growing, perhaps my point of view is wrong.

from Novosibirsk, for already 3 turns aad0906 can break orange bonus protected with 4 troops or can attack my 14 troops on Krasnoyarsk or can do neither of that. He chose to attack my 14 troops on Krasnoyarsk which does not protect bonus but not 4 troops of orange bonus who is additionally troop leader.

And now, to be it more hypocrite, aad0906 is accusing me of game throwing to orange instead of accusing himself.

aad0906 is targeting solely me in all 4 tournament games that we are playing to prevent me from winning because he and me are two leaders of the tournament. aad0906 is breaking the game throwing rule with that. for example, in Game 20015261 he just lost suicidal attack on me trying 20v26 (from the log, he deployed 17 there and previously he had 3 there) to break my bonus from African horn when I have 37 total troops and silver is troop leader with 92 total troops. Needless to say, he did not attack silver at all on their northern borders because he is trying game throwing from me to silver. Silver has 0 wins in the tournament while I have 2 wins so aad0906 is trying to gift the game to silver so that he can beat me in race for the tournament title. This case should be looked upon and aad0906 should be warned for the shameless game throwing!
Captain josko.ri

Postby king achilles on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:26 pm

Game 20015260 is on the 11th round, still has 7 active players as of this post, I can't perceive how this early we could accuse someone of game throwing at this point. Please play the game and try not to overthink what your opponents are doing.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports