Conquer Club

Noted longarms71 [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

longarms71 [ka]

Postby thoga14 on Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:48 am

Speed Game 20058830

Hi, i dont want to make an official complaint, i just want to report the actions of longarms71 in this game and others i played with him. In this game, longarms71 was aggressive and insulting on his first comment to me, deliberatly helped my assassin to win by attacking me instead of his target and even wrote on the chat:``2020-06-09 11:09:05 - longarms71: As long a that moron red doesn’t win``, and when he was sure i couldnt win, deadbeated. Now i know im not an easy player, you will see in the chat that i cant shut my mouth when i get insulted. I even enjoy sometimes a good insult exchange But what i dont do is throw a game because i dont like a player. I always play a fair game! THIS GUY DOESNT!!! I ear you saying foe him and thats it! I did foe him but i just want people to know about LONGARMS71'S CHEAP PLAY! And thanks everybody for the insulting answers :0
Sergeant 1st Class thoga14

Re: longarms71

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:35 am

he's trash anyways. foe him, you won't miss him.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Re: longarms71

Postby king achilles on Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:34 pm

This has been noted for a likely intentional deadbeating.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports