Conquer Club

Noted Gaybe,TheBeardKnight,Otter King,Skumfyst, mcgreen [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Gaybe,TheBeardKnight,Otter King,Skumfyst, mcgreen [ka]

Postby General Fu on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:07 am

Accused:

Gaybe
TheBeardKnight
Otter King
Skumfyst
mcgreen

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

All games played by: Gaybe,TheBeardKnight,Skumfyst, mcgreen

Comments:

Accusation: 2 or 3 people from Canada with multiple accounts and/or ganging up on the player that joins the game (only they can win)

Also created a ticket for this. don't know if I needed to post it here. See my explanation below.

I hope it is just paranoia. But I'm in a game with Gaybe and TheBeardKnight. And something feels off. It seems that TheBeardKnight is allowed to keep it's bonusses and mine keep being broken. Normaly I wouldn't care, because that's the game. But!

I did some digging in their game history
- They are both Canadian.
- Both made an account in the same period.
- Both are "new" players, with a couple of games in their history
- They almost played every game with eachother (and other players that lose the game)

Further digging in their history:
- other people they played with are: Otter King, Skumfyst and mcgreen

And gues what: All of them are canadian, All of them are new players with few games, only play with eachother.

Those are huge red flags

I find it hard to believe a random bunch of Canadians got together a couple of months ago and started only playing with each other

That being said. Lets hope I'm wrong

Thanks in advance
Sergeant 1st Class General Fu

Re: Gaybe,TheBeardKnight,Otter King,Skumfyst, mcgreen multip

Postby riskllama on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:38 pm

well done, Fu - Canadians are not to be trusted.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby General Fu on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:38 pm

I don't really care about their nationality :D

But the latest move of TheBeardKnight in Game 20126158 (round 4) only make me more suspicious

Postby General Fu on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:12 am

I withdraw my accusation. They got cleared for having multiple accounts. They are all different people.

They all do know eachother (maybe even personal). But that's not against the rules :)

I still get the feeling, I'm not getting a fair game. But since It's just a feeling, I'll just won't play against them (in the same game) in the futher.

so for me, this one can be closed.

Postby YukFoo on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:25 pm

When multis get "cleared", that just means they are using a paid subscription vpn, so their ip addresses are not the same, and they can pick and choose from thousands of different ip addresses for their dozens of different players.

The only time multis get "busted" is when they are noob dummies, and they use the same internet connection.

Stick around long enough, you will notice that many players are massive multis, they are just much wiser about it, and they have been here for years! And they get "cleared"!

Some people are just such big losers that conquer club is the only thing meaningful in their lives and they will do anything to scores points!
Cook YukFoo

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:31 pm

YukFoo wrote:When multis get "cleared", that just means they are using a paid subscription vpn, so their ip addresses are not the same, and they can pick and choose from thousands of different ip addresses for their dozens of different players.

The only time multis get "busted" is when they are noob dummies, and they use the same internet connection.

Stick around long enough, you will notice that many players are massive multis, they are just much wiser about it, and they have been here for years! And they get "cleared"!

Some people are just such big losers that conquer club is the only thing meaningful in their lives and they will do anything to scores points!

this guy would know, he's an all star multi
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby YukFoo on Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:54 am

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
YukFoo wrote:When multis get "cleared", that just means they are using a paid subscription vpn, so their ip addresses are not the same, and they can pick and choose from thousands of different ip addresses for their dozens of different players.

this guy would know, he's an all star multi

Yeah all those 2-player games I play...
Cook YukFoo

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:39 am

That's not entirely true. People who use VPNs would have to be absolutely meticulous in their deception to get away with it long term. I use a paid VPN for watching Netflix. Has there been a time where I forgot to switch off that VPN and logged into CC? Yes. I probably have on more than one occasion before going "oh shit" and logging out of it. It's not a big deal if you're not doing anything wrong, but you don't want to go through the drama of "someone's sitting Shannon's account and she was logged in 5 hours ago."

There are other tools used to catch multis as well and it may take longer to catch them. Only multihunters know what those are. But, I have used certain tools elsewhere on the internet to catch multi-trolls. It's definitely possible to check which VPN service that someone is using. If a rookie coder like me can do it, it's not that difficult. No hacking, all perfectly legal. (I think there are tools available to make it easier nowadays) I got someone banned from his paid VPN for being a dipshit. He thought we hacked him back to find that out. :lol: Nope!

Unless you're a multi yourself, YukFoo, you wouldn't know much about what multis are here for years, since you're a relatively new user yourself.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:48 am

Clearly talking about himself...

Unless you're a multi yourself, YukFoo, you wouldn't know much about what multis are here for years, since you're a relatively new user yourself.

:lol:
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby YukFoo on Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:51 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:Unless you're a multi yourself, YukFoo, you wouldn't know much about what multis are here for years, since you're a relatively new user yourself

Ummmmm NO!

I learned what a multi was my very very 1st day here!

I joined up and started a bazillion 2-player X-mas games, and because I was a new recruit with a bazilion games, and in FIRST PLACE on the X-mas Scoreboard, phucking EVERYONE called me a multi! So many jealous little Nut Swallowers! It was so annoying, I almost quit! But I never! And I won first place and a red star in the X-mas event!!!

The derogatory term "multi" is very commonly used here on Conquer Club, and after about a week, every new recruit knows what it means.
Cook YukFoo

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:19 pm

YukFoo wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:Unless you're a multi yourself, YukFoo, you wouldn't know much about what multis are here for years, since you're a relatively new user yourself

Ummmmm NO!

I learned what a multi was my very very 1st day here!

I joined up and started a bazillion 2-player X-mas games, and because I was a new recruit with a bazilion games, and in FIRST PLACE on the X-mas Scoreboard, phucking EVERYONE called me a multi! So many jealous little Nut Swallowers! It was so annoying, I almost quit! But I never! And I won first place and a red star in the X-mas event!!!

The derogatory term "multi" is very commonly used here on Conquer Club, and after about a week, every new recruit knows what it means.

You missed the point by a long shot. I called you out for talking crap about knowing multis that are here for years. I didn't actually call you a multi, so there's no need to get so defensive.

Unless of course you are the latest reincarnation of Ahava, or someone like that, and are trying to tell us something. :lol: :P
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby riskllama on Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:24 pm

he is idiot, Shannon.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:40 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
You missed the point by a long shot. I called you out for talking crap about knowing multis that are here for years. I didn't actually call you a multi, so there's no need to get so defensive.

Unless of course you are the latest reincarnation of Ahava, or someone like that, and are trying to tell us something. :lol: :P

My favorite part is how he consistently and openly mocks the fact that he is a multi but cannot be caught.
Last edited by Nut Shot Scott on Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:38 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

My favorite part is how he consistently and openly mocks the fact that he is a multi but cannot be caught.[/quote]

But eventually most do get caught. Not all but most.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby king achilles on Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:36 pm

As it has been said in an early post, they have been checked and cleared from being multis. I will note this report together with Game 20126158 on their records for future reference.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby YukFoo on Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:36 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:You missed the point by a long shot. I called you out for talking crap about knowing multis that are here for years.

When you click on someones username, you can view their profile, and you can see their JOIN DATE.....

When there are very obvious multi's with join dates more than 10 years ago, the logical assumption is that they "have been here for years".....
Cook YukFoo

Return to Closed C&A Reports