Conquer Club

Cleared ronanfromcork [tg]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

ronanfromcork [tg]

Postby smegal69 on Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:07 pm

ronanfromcork

The accused are suspected of:
not taking turns to create an unfair game advantage
been a Multi
dead beating games

Game number(s):

Game 21739765
Game 21553156
Game 21411544
Game 21411544
Game 21178540

and dumping games
Game 21485562

Maybe been a Multi
Game 20388404
Game 20371428
Game 20405202
Game 20371428
Game 20456911
Game 20942364
Game 20744775

Comments: but he feels sorry for you

21739766 ronanfromcork: yeah, sorry guys. missed some at the start.
2021-09-20 15:45:29 - ronanfromcork: sorry, was away for 2 days with no internet connection, very sorry I didn't bring anything to the game
Corporal smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Re: ronanfromcork

Postby concrete on Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:30 pm

You are playing in 2 games with the accused. In both games you joined after the accused. A chef with an 83% attendance. From looking at his ratings, for the most part, players seem to like playing in games with him........except for the deadbeating, (missing turns). Maybe you should have looked into your opponent before joining a game with him.
To me, it doesn't seem like he does it to somehow give himself an advantage, (rank and win % should tell you that), he just is a player who doesn't care if he misses a turn or even a lot of them.
As far as a multi...could go either way, but if he is, he sucks at it. :lol:
Colonel concrete

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:19 am

As a major, why the hell would you bother joining a game with a cook? If one joins one of my games, I can't help that, but I sure as heck won't go joining a game started by one.

You reap what you sow. He's just not a good player. Actually, from the looks of it, he just doesn't care enough to be a good player. He probably likes the game, but not enough to log in every day.

Can you prove that he is logging in, taking turns in other games, while deliberately missing turns in yours?

I am playing right now with someone that I suspect is doing that to get deferred troops at opportune moments. He is taking other turns and missing in my game. It's dirty tactics. Win or lose, he's getting foed at the end of the game, so he won't join any more. Can't be bothered with people like that.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:49 pm

most of the games ronanfromcork has won are against the same two players, and almost every time they both are kicked for missing turns. All are from Ireland, and two of them joined on the same day within 20 minutes of each other. When they do take turns, it's often within minutes of each other, often less than a minute. That's from checking two or three of the 'possible multi' games.

If he's a cheat, he's ruddy awful at it as well as damn obvious.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby Major Lee Fkd on Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:25 pm

Well I don't know if he's cheating or not,He might have been a few years ago.Who knows.But I can tell you this much.If he's playing that map He's probably not as stupid as he looks.Just looking at it makes me seasick.I cant make heads or tails out of it.
Brigadier Major Lee Fkd

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:00 pm

Uneducated guess from looking at his history.

He joined with two friends and they wanted to play Risk but obviously this isn't 1985 so they found a site to play RT games together, this is why they played so tight. Over time, his two buddies bailed, leaving only ronan. Ronan has explored other game options like poly but sucks horribly. Ronan also does not prioritize CC, thus he plays when he can and mucks up otherwise because he misses turns, it is not unique to your game nor is there a benefit to the way he is doing it. If there were, it would mean he cares enough to devise some whacked out strategy of missing turns that doesnt work and yet continues to try it. But clearly, he does not care that much thus he is not doing it on purpose.

Nothing happening here other than a shitty player who doesn't care and is probably hanging around with the intention of trying but then realizing he doesn't care enough to. The fact he apologizes should be all you need to see. Someone doing it on purpose wouldn't be a cook and would tell you to get bent, not say sorry.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby TeeGee on Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:40 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:Uneducated guess from looking at his history.

He joined with two friends and they wanted to play Risk but obviously this isn't 1985 so they found a site to play RT games together, this is why they played so tight. Over time, his two buddies bailed, leaving only ronan. Ronan has explored other game options like poly but sucks horribly. Ronan also does not prioritize CC, thus he plays when he can and mucks up otherwise because he misses turns, it is not unique to your game nor is there a benefit to the way he is doing it. If there were, it would mean he cares enough to devise some whacked out strategy of missing turns that doesnt work and yet continues to try it. But clearly, he does not care that much thus he is not doing it on purpose.

Nothing happening here other than a shitty player who doesn't care and is probably hanging around with the intention of trying but then realizing he doesn't care enough to. The fact he apologizes should be all you need to see. Someone doing it on purpose wouldn't be a cook and would tell you to get bent, not say sorry.

From everything we see, this is probably pretty close to what's happening.

But taking a second look to make sure we have it right
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Caught in the vacuum of a Black hole, drinking beers with a 3 eared yak

Re: ronanfromcork [tg]

Postby TeeGee on Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:00 am

CLEARED for now
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Caught in the vacuum of a Black hole, drinking beers with a 3 eared yak

Re: ronanfromcork [tg]

Postby TeeGee on Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:00 am

Cleared
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports