Conquer Club

Cleared alfgar, croaker666, kaksel, loowkey [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

alfgar, croaker666, kaksel, loowkey [ka]

Postby Rieno on Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:42 am

Accused:

alfgar
croaker666
kaksel
loowkey
(All without capital letter)

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Comments:

I noticed some weird gameplay in my game with these guys. Most prominently in turn 8, I purposefully took 2 of red’s lands, so that pink could take his last land with 3 troops(Tsushima) that he already surrounded with 10 troops(Nagasaki). He didn’t do this, instead moved his troops away from Nagasaki. Very weird move in a balanced game, someone with his rank normally would take him out for sure…

Then I started digging. They all from Canada, and croaker666 and alfgar literally don’t have a game where they play without the others. But no games with just the 4 of them. And for example, alfgar always takes his turns 40-50 minutes after loowkey took his turn.

This game felt fishy to me from the start. I dont know what exactly is going on, maybe it’s 2 people with a secondary account, maybe it’s friends colluding, at best. But I know I’m not going to continue this game, I dont like to be screwed around like that and hope a mod can look into it.
Major Rieno

Re: alfgar, croaker666, kaksel, loowkey

Postby king achilles on Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:06 pm

I checked the log and all players seem to be playing as 'normal' and no favoring another. One questionable move that a player didn't 'move in for the kill' does not equate to an automatic cheating. It could look suspicious and that's understandable but he could have not chosen to eliminate red at the time so he can have red bother blue or green while he still builds himself up to get stronger. Nevertheless, they all seem on the level and play fair. Feel free to put them on your Foe list now or after the game.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: alfgar, croaker666, kaksel, loowkey [ka]

Postby Rieno on Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:58 am

Have you also checked chat? One of them is extremely abusive. Or are we allowed to say anything we want to people here.

He had him enclosed, so he protected his last land and decided not to take it. So it was kind of the opposite of letting him bother others…

I abandoned the game and will foe them yes.
Major Rieno

Postby alfgar on Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:41 am

As the player in question, let me state that I am willing to accept any disciplinary action you may take against my account. But there are certain things the chat log reveals that need to be highlighted. The problem is I do not know if this public forum is the appropriate place. Please let me know if this should be handled privately or publicly. Or just ignore my post. I am fine with that too. I am a free player after all and do not suffer from a false sense of entitlement.
Private 1st Class alfgar

Postby alfgar on Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:54 am

Update for those interested: after stating twice to the mod that he would no longer participate in the game, the accuser resumed his play at 2023-10-21 05:48:02.
Private 1st Class alfgar

Return to Closed C&A Reports