Conquer Club

Cleared Cheating / Multis[ES]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Cheating / Multis[ES]

Postby imthewarrior on Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:32 am

Ducer & chiefrewb (Multi's)

Game# 22960680
It is obvious by their game history, the order in which they join games together, and their play that they are multi's.
Even the comments try and make it look like they are encouraging others to strike other players than each other.

Accused:

Ducer
chiefrewb

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):22960680 and the other 11 games that they joined together in the same order. Most of the time one after the other. But Ducer always jumps in last. Clearly Multi's

Comments:
Lieutenant imthewarrior

Re: Cheating / Multis[ES]

Postby Evil Semp on Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:45 am

The accused are +CLEARED of being mulits.

As far as cheating I need more information a little more detail to look at. How are they cheating in this game?

As far as joining games together they have finished 10 games toghther. Chiefrewb has won 2 and ducer has won one. That is a poor percentage for multis.

This from the game chat. You were talking to red here.
2024-01-16 20:38:59 - sergioms1: The problem is they keep leaving you alone. Blue and yellow battle it out while they acknowledged you will win the game....Am I off base here?

After looking at the game some more and nor response from the OP I don't see any SD.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: Cheating / Multis[ES]

Postby Frox333 on Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:01 pm

I dont think the concern of multi's is the worst thing that happened in that game chat...
Major Frox333

Return to Closed C&A Reports