Conquer Club

Training?

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Training?

Postby ph03nixfire on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Hey how does this work? I only joined this morning because I had a day off.
Cadet ph03nixfire

Re: Training?

Postby gloryordeath on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:04 pm

CC rules to keep in mind if you are new and want to join The Society of the Cooks school. At this time...

New Recruits must earn a promotion to join Assassin games, Terminator games, team games, large games (6 or more players) and games on complex maps (they will be hidden from Join A Game and Game Finder listings). These restrictions do not apply to private games.

If would like to join the school we can add you and you can read along until you have meet the requirements.
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Postby ph03nixfire on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Oh okay, it's cool. I'll wait until I've got the requirements. People just keep telling me I'm a multi and I don't know what that means. I think they're just bitter because I wrecked them.
Cadet ph03nixfire

Postby gloryordeath on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:53 pm

If your not a multi (a player who creates multiple accounts) then you have nothing to worry about the Hunters will clear you. The rules of the sight are simple and easy to fallow.
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Postby CaptainRex on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Hi, i CaptainRex and i nee some training
Private CaptainRex

Return to SoC Training Grounds