Conquer Club

Honor Wall for Wacicha

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Honor Wall for Wacicha

Postby y2manypbr on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Thanks for your help and efforts to make better players!
Lieutenant y2manypbr

Postby catnipdreams on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:20 pm

I felt lost and lonely when I first joined CC; the SoC gave me a place to practice, a place to learn, and most importantly, a place to meet and play with quality people who were interested in helping me, rather than taking advantage of my inexperience to grab a few easy points. Today SoC folks are at the core of my enjoyment of CC; thank you so much for creating this great group that has been, and continues to be, so important to me! I hope you will stop by and play a few games here and there, as real life permits, and let us know how you are doing =)
Major catnipdreams

Postby panchodue on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Waichica, grazie per tutto quello che hai fatto per me.
Ho imparato questo gioco grazie al tuo impegno ed alla passione che mi hai saputo comunicare.
Ancora grazie e spero .... arrivederci1
Corporal 1st Class panchodue

Postby Denise on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:46 pm

I wouldn't have lasted more that a few weeks on this site, if it weren't for Wacicha's SoC, and all that it taught me. I credit my rank up to the swords on 6 player esc games, and I still ♥ playing that game type and it's all due to what I learned in SoC. Thanks Wacicha, you have done a huge service and I always respected both your attitude and selfless service from the start of my CC experience.

I remember looking for help and stumbling into the soc forums. I was worried I wouldn't be accepted, since I was a private and not a cook. :lol: Then when I starting to understand the way to win games, and learned the thrill of sweeping the board, I was hooked. hmm, now that I think about it, it's all your fault I waste so much time on this site! :P
Colonel Denise

Postby Cuppy on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:05 pm

While I didn't get to do much with Wacicha, I do realize how much he contributed to the society and for that, I thank him.

He'll definitely be missed
Cook Cuppy

Postby tiberiusaquila on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Thanks so much, Wacicha, for all you did for me and for others helping us learn the game. Always friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, patient, you have always
been and continue to be an immeasurable credit to the CC community. I have the rank and skills I do now because of your teaching. See, it works, even in the hardest heads! :mrgreen: Most importantly, you've selflessly given your time for others' benefit. We appreciate it! Bravo!

Thanks again and enjoy retirement!

Tiber
A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi

high score 2143 10.26.11
Corporal tiberiusaquila

Postby pickleofdoom on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:39 am

I once mapranked wacicha for the classic map with these settings. I think he came out as field marshall. Great player.

I cut my teeth as a player at another website, where the method of teaching was for everyone to call you an idiot whenever you did anything wrong. It is to CCs credit that is has a teaching group which does things in a much more respectful and helpful way. Im sure that, as well as improving the quality of play, it has made the site a more civilised place.

Hats off to wacicha and to the rest of the team.
Colonel pickleofdoom

Postby scoobyzx10r on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Never had any 1 to 1 advice from Wacicha,but will always be thankfull for you setting up the SoC which has given me a better understanding of the game,not just in the SoC format.
Major scoobyzx10r

Postby lt.Futt on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Thank you for everything, wacicha sounds like the last words from a funeral but I have a lot to be grateful for. I had the patience to look for a way to learn from the best. My friends list and contacts are exclusively related to the SoC. I wonder if I have the most qualitative friends list on CC; quite a short list of some of the finest players. I still don`t belong to any clan. So far the SoC has been mine.

Thank you for your inspiration and contribution making CC to the best place online to play strategy games.
Major lt.Futt

Postby Master Fenrir on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Early in my CC career, I stumbled upon Wacicha's "redman games" and joined several of them in pursuit of my bronze Terminator medal. They were fun games and I learned much from watching Wacicha's play, though I was never a member of SoC. Even after I earned the bronze medal, I kept playing them because more often than not I found them to be "good games." It was playing those terminator games that first earned me my captain rank and I remember those games fondly. Thanks for everything, dude.
General Master Fenrir

Postby owenshooter on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:04 am

always was one of my favorite people to interact with on CC, and i had wondered why he had been so silent... really hope he comes back soon, because he is truly a positive influence on the community as a whole.-the black wacicha
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Khan22 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:02 am

Enjoyed the way you (Wacicha) ran things... If things change I hope for the best.
Lieutenant Khan22

Postby emelar on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:02 am

pickleofdoom wrote: It is to CCs credit that is has a teaching group which does things in a much more respectful and helpful way. Im sure that, as well as improving the quality of play, it has made the site a more civilised place.

Hats off to wacicha and to the rest of the team.

Exactly, Pickle!
Respect and civility are the foundations of the ethos of the SoC, constructed by the hand of Wacicha.
Lieutenant emelar

Postby clapper011 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:43 am

wacccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc! I miss you! :(
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby the infamous mat on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:47 pm

I only have the stereo typical remark to post here which is: thank you. As being a person interested in strategy, and person who has witnessed the results of the society I can truly say that your leadership has guided a renaissance on this website.
Cool guy who plays fair, wins fair and losses fair. (Even if I forget to play......)
Cook the infamous mat

Postby HerrZ on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Welcome to the redman games.it was a standard.

Liked all the games.

Best wishes to you Wacicha

Z
Lieutenant HerrZ

Postby Scarus on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 pm

I haven't logged onto to CC for many years having become addicted to Tribal Wars. I was one of the original founders of Xigames which was a clan that played the Risk II CD game online. We came to CC not long after it opened and Wacicha agreed to become the first President of Xigames from CC. He then led us into battle in W2 of Tribal Wars. What a long journey this has been, spanning over 5 years. Usually, we never really get to know the real quality of people that we meet online, but I am proud to say that I have known and worked with Wacicha and through his actions, and his works, he has demonstrated his strength of character.

Btw we're still playing W2, and eventually will WIN!!
Been playing Risk for a bit

Proud Member of xiGames, where Friends Kill Friends, with Honor
Sergeant 1st Class Scarus

Postby Geger on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:59 am

Scarus wrote:I haven't logged onto to CC for many years having become addicted to Tribal Wars. I was one of the original founders of Xigames which was a clan that played the Risk II CD game online. We came to CC not long after it opened and Wacicha agreed to become the first President of Xigames from CC. He then led us into battle in W2 of Tribal Wars. What a long journey this has been, spanning over 5 years. Usually, we never really get to know the real quality of people that we meet online, but I am proud to say that I have known and worked with Wacicha and through his actions, and his works, he has demonstrated his strength of character.

Btw we're still playing W2, and eventually will WIN!!

Wow Scarus, are you still playing Tribalwars?? Do you remember me?

Maybe it sounds crazy, but I came to CC from Tribalwars to look for Wachicha and GloryOfDeath, and I found them... but after some tips from both (only 1 or 2 weeks in SoC) I went out, and risk my Luck in this site alone. The main reason I left : I don't like Classic Map so much.

Anyway : thanks for Wachicha, who told me how to play CC and TW. ty ty
Major Geger

Postby wacicha on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Wow, I Thank you all for kind words. (dam got something in my eye)....

I miss you all. I now have a small tablet and can reach the forum some, but no games for a bit..
Major wacicha

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:07 pm

wacicha wrote:Wow, I Thank you all for kind words. (dam got something in my eye)....

I miss you all. I now have a small tablet and can reach the forum some, but no games for a bit..

It's good to hear from you, whether by tablet, comp, phone, or carrier pigeon!

:D
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Sergeant 1st Class Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Victor Sullivan on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:48 pm

wacicha wrote:Wow, I Thank you all for kind words. (dam got something in my eye)....

Wowzers! I didn't think you were coming back! Well, welcome back! :D

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby dhallmeyer on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:49 am

good to hear from you wiseman. hope you like the new coat of paint and window dressings.
Captain dhallmeyer
Senior SoC Training Instructor
Senior SoC Training Instructor

Postby ElricTheGreat on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Ahha ... welcome back .. did u pick up one of those 99$ HP Touchpads? loll
Stormbringer is thirsty --- Thursting for YOUR Soul!
Captain ElricTheGreat
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby wacicha on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Nope. a small used archos 7
Major wacicha

Postby Caymanmew on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:37 pm

nice to see you back wacicha even if only on the forums
Major Caymanmew
Head Clan Director