Conquer Club

Yet another new Student =)

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Yet another new Student =)

Postby chraruce on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:36 am

Dear Society of Cooks,

I have received the invitation e-mail to join the Society of Cooks for some feedback on my Risk decision-making. I was first introduced to Risk about one year ago. I looked for an online website where I could play other people in a game of Risk. I finally found this website and I realize that computers are a lot dumber when playing Risk. I beat the computer every time; I get beaten by people almost every time (especially because I like to play 4-player games).
So I need help to be able to enjoy this strategy game a lot more than I am enjoying it now. It's fun, but losing can get old.
Looking forward to getting competitive through your teachings.
Regards.

-Christian
Corporal 1st Class chraruce

Re: Yet another new Student =)

Postby Caymanmew on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:02 pm

chraruce wrote:Dear Society of Cooks,

I have received the invitation e-mail to join the Society of Cooks for some feedback on my Risk decision-making. I was first introduced to Risk about one year ago. I looked for an online website where I could play other people in a game of Risk. I finally found this website and I realize that computers are a lot dumber when playing Risk. I beat the computer every time; I get beaten by people almost every time (especially because I like to play 4-player games).
So I need help to be able to enjoy this strategy game a lot more than I am enjoying it now. It's fun, but losing can get old.
Looking forward to getting competitive through your teachings.
Regards.

-Christian

ya know how ya fell losing sucks.... the mods will put you into a classroom and teach you the basic of conquer club, and how to wins game
Major Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Return to SoC Training Grounds