Conquer Club

Game 8630972

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Game 8630972

Postby rllebron on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Were any of the teachers aware that there isn't a teacher in this game? I usually notice how there is usually at least one in the game, yet in this one there isn't. Just thought i would throw that little bit of info out there in case if it was purposely done or just done in error with you teachers always busy with helping us students out
Private 1st Class rllebron

Re: Game 8630972

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:38 am

rllebron wrote:Were any of the teachers aware that there isn't a teacher in this game? I usually notice how there is usually at least one in the game, yet in this one there isn't. Just thought i would throw that little bit of info out there in case if it was purposely done or just done in error with you teachers always busy with helping us students out

Yeah, that's what they call an "Invisible Man" game... there's a teacher watching, but he doesn't play. You can still post it normally, and everything else about it is normal.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Re: Game 8630972

Postby rllebron on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:26 am

i never knew the reasons behind the types of games the basic terminators were. i just thought they wanted to be fancy lol. i'm glad to know now. thank you dukasaur
Private 1st Class rllebron

Return to SoC Training Grounds