Conquer Club

SoC classroom ;my first move

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

SoC classroom ;my first move

Postby t4mcr53s2 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:40 pm

[SoC Training Ground Basic Terminator]9860445[/SoC Training Ground Basic Terminator]
First Move
spoils none
next:4
I'm Pink
Looks like Africa.
Thinking about 3 in Lagos and grabbing capetown for the easy card, as cashing in third and ninth might be better than just ninth , but i guess its stll ok to wait... as per first 4 moves
reinforcement chain. if i pull europe to dubai my guys in europe are easy target for green.
blue wants to hit dubai to link up. red wants dakar to eventually link with oceana... I guess Ill just stack all 3 on dubai and not free move yet so i don't weaken my chain and inhibit an attack on dubai...

before reading FOur Moves I'd have worried about waiting too long on africa befcause if oceana on SA get concoured early I'm at disadvantage

t4mcr53s2
Major t4mcr53s2

Re: SoC classroom ;my first move

Postby t4mcr53s2 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Blue has a lousy drop and will probably look to take moskow and converge on europe. rather than reinforcing berlin should i put a guy on lagos, dubai and moskow and free move berlin to cario , with second move being moskow to cairo?
t3mcr53s2
Major t4mcr53s2

Postby Caymanmew on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:45 pm

you have to sign up for a class first then post it in the class
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby t4mcr53s2 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:50 pm

ty I thought I signed up for the class, but not sure I ever got a link to a "classroom" but Bruceswar posted me that I'm one of 7 who have signed up starting Oct 12
Major t4mcr53s2

Postby lt.Futt on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:29 am

You're in TF 11. You'll find it in The Society of Cooks Forum which is the part above where you posted this. Go back. Scroll up and find TF 11. Go in to TF 11. Create a thread for your game.

The topic should look like this:

Game 9860454

If there are SoC teachers in your game. Game 9860454 dhallmeyer

Sometimes there are more than just one teacher. Sometimes no teachers in your game. The teachers are in your game for you to study his game play. He is a role model for you. How does he play? Compare his game play to what the instructors advice you to do. Of course no games are similar, but the basics is the same.

Go to your wall. Next to Groups there a downfall. Look there and check. You're in TF 11. When you join games, use Groups to check if someones in your TF. You are not allow to post for help if there are more than just one player from the same TF cause then you can read eachothers post.
Major lt.Futt

Re: SoC classroom ;my first move...ignore this thread, pleas

Postby t4mcr53s2 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:02 pm

thanks I got my class now
Major t4mcr53s2

Return to SoC Training Grounds