Conquer Club

When do terminator points accrue?

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

When do terminator points accrue?

Postby bobbythomson on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:19 pm

In a terminator game, does one need to wait until a game is finished to get the terminator points for taking someone out?
bobbythomson
Sergeant 1st Class bobbythomson

Re: When do terminator points accrue?

Postby TheGreys on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:21 pm

bobbythomson wrote:In a terminator game, does one need to wait until a game is finished to get the terminator points for taking someone out?
bobbythomson

No u get them and or lose them right away after termination
We come in peace! https://plus.google.com/communities/118007516813631836793
Lieutenant TheGreys

Postby bobbythomson on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:30 pm

Thanks - I just took out my first player in a termination game and expected to see it say I received points somewhere but did not notice if it did. I did get the cards which gave me double reinforcements but in a flat rate game :( How does one determine what the rate of reinforcement is in a flat rate game? bobbythomson

Postby TheGreys on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:05 pm

bobbythomson wrote:Thanks - I just took out my first player in a termination game and expected to see it say I received points somewhere but did not notice if it did. I did get the cards which gave me double reinforcements but in a flat rate game :( How does one determine what the rate of reinforcement is in a flat rate game? bobbythomson

Should say it in the log and at the bottom of the log.Set of Red 4 , green 6 , blue 8 rainbow 10. Add game link?
Lieutenant TheGreys

Postby bobbythomson on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Hey Greys - thanks a million - I found the entry in the log where you suggested looking. Was surprised I only got 30 points as I took out a captain, but then I don't want to be greedy. I will look for the flat rate - I didn't realize it would be written that way. I know you have plenty of training games to monitor so wont add more with a game link :D bobbythomson

Postby TheGreys on Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:52 pm

bobbythomson wrote:Hey Greys - thanks a million - I found the entry in the log where you suggested looking. Was surprised I only got 30 points as I took out a captain, but then I don't want to be greedy. I will look for the flat rate - I didn't realize it would be written that way. I know you have plenty of training games to monitor so wont add more with a game link :D bobbythomson

30 pts is a nice bounty , i got 63 for my last win in a 6 player game.
Lieutenant TheGreys

Postby Silly Knig-it on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:09 pm

However, be aware that for your terminator medal, only the terminator games you win count. If you are like me and calculate where your best points advantage comes in, and don't worry about the win, it can take a while to build towards a medal.

Just so you don't wonder why your medal numbers don't go up while you are taking lots of terminations.
Sergeant 1st Class Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Silly Knig-it wrote:However, be aware that for your terminator medal, only the terminator games you win count. If you are like me and calculate where your best points advantage comes in, and don't worry about the win, it can take a while to build towards a medal.

Just so you don't wonder why your medal numbers don't go up while you are taking lots of terminations.

The far bigger problem is that for medals it is counting unique kills. If you are playing with the same people a lot (as most of us do) all those repetitive kills don't count.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Return to SoC Training Grounds