Conquer Club

Elimination for violating the rules?

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Elimination for violating the rules?

Postby bobbythomson on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:32 am

In a game I am in, a player posted on chat that someone should create a country to allow for taking cards. He was then "eliminated for violating the rules." I don't know if that was the rule or what happened. This is the second time I have been in a game where this happened, the other time I didn't question the rule but now I would like to know so I don't violate any rule unknowingly. Any ideas? bobbythomson
Sergeant 1st Class bobbythomson

Re: Elimination for violating the rules?

Postby Donelladan on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:02 am

Usually if someone is kicked out for violating the rules it's because he was a multi.
It has nothing to do with what he posted in the chat.
I've never seen someone being kicked out for anything posted in the chat.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:33 am

bobbythomson wrote:In a game I am in, a player posted on chat that someone should create a country to allow for taking cards. He was then "eliminated for violating the rules." I don't know if that was the rule or what happened. This is the second time I have been in a game where this happened, the other time I didn't question the rule but now I would like to know so I don't violate any rule unknowingly. Any ideas? bobbythomson

you should post the game number or username... that would be the easiest way to figure out what happened... more than likely, he was a multi and was booted from all games... a thread probably exists in C&A, but without a name or game number, no way of telling... you can also go to the user's wall and see if he has been placed into user group "GUESTS"... good luck... and in the future, post all the pertinent and useful info...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:28 am

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby bobbythomson on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:53 pm

Thanks for the input. I take it that a "multi" is someone using more than one user email? I will remember to post all the details next time around. bobbythomson
Sergeant 1st Class bobbythomson

Postby TheGreys on Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:43 am

bobbythomson wrote:Thanks for the input. I take it that a "multi" is someone using more than one user email? I will remember to post all the details next time around. bobbythomson

Multi=multiple accounts
We come in peace! https://plus.google.com/communities/118007516813631836793
Lieutenant TheGreys

Postby celliottii on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:08 am

Bobby,

Creating a card spot and then posting it is a common practice, especially in escalating games...
Lieutenant celliottii
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Return to SoC Training Grounds