Conquer Club

Screen Shots and posting Pics

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Screen Shots and posting Pics

Postby gloryordeath on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:24 am

Screen Shots

Postby wacicha » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:58 pm

hecter wrote:

wacicha wrote:1 of the students is in a fog game and I see that Ajax bob has screen shots is there a way to take a screen shot and put it in a topic so we can see what the student sees. Also I do not know how active you are in the other forums. But I know the Society of the cooks could use your thought processes into the tech side to help Teach the cooks.

The BOB snapshots don't work like that. They're so you can take a snapshot of what the game looks at that exact moment, so that at a later date you can go back and analyze what the game was like. If you want to take a screenshot, just hit the Prt Scrn button (to the right of F12) and then open up Paint and hit Ctrl and V at the same time. Then you can choose to crop it (click on the dotted line box tool and then select what you want in the image, then go to the toolbar up top and select "Image->Crop") or you can save it as is. Once you have it saved, upload it to photobucket and post.

Postby gloryordeath » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:38 am
How to Post Pictures
To post an image here-

Step 1-Register account on imagehosting site, such as photobucket or imageshack
Step 2-Log into said account
Step 3-use the upload function and select image you want to upload from your machine
Step 4- Get the images url, (eg. http://www.site.com/image.jpg)
Step 5-Write a post here containing the following (the thing inside the code box that is)-

Code:
[img]the%20image's%20url[/img]
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Return to SoC Training Grounds