Conquer Club

New Forum you can see "The Society of the Cooks"

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

New Forum you can see "The Society of the Cooks"

Postby wacicha on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:40 am

This is a new Forum of The Society of the Cooks. We help the new player achieve Rank while teaching a basic Strategy.

We do this by using the terminator type game in Classic variation boards with in game teaching.

Please if you feel the need to post then be uplifting, negative posts Will be edited. These is A classroom setting.
Major wacicha

Re: New Forum you can see "The Society of the Cooks"

Postby GrimReaper. on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:40 pm

so we arent using the old one under usergroups? and what is the Training ground forum for?????????????

Could u explain in detail or i might have to release my army Image Image
When the first Atom bomb test was complete a colleague of Oppenheimer said: "What an Awesome and Foul display of Power." a moment later he added, "Now we are all sons of bitches"
Private GrimReaper.

Postby sailorseal on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:46 pm

How can I become a teacher?
Cook sailorseal

Postby wacicha on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:22 pm

We teach a certain way. ONLY that way If you are interested read the first 4 turn post. Then I will set you up in the old forum to "teach" me our way. If you are up to it Re-email and let me Know that you are willing to do this
Major wacicha

Postby captainwalrus on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:21 pm

Do you have to be a cook to apply for teaching? take me for example: I joined a year and a half ago and have never been a cook, but I have never been higher than a corporal and although I am not a noob, I have played less than 90 games. I am not very good but I know what I am doing. I have a general idea of what to do on certain maps but I never really do all that well. I have won 30% of my games but I am still a privet. I'm not some noob who is clueless but I am just not really climbing the ranks like I feel I could be. Would someone in my position be able to get some help form this "society"?
Private 1st Class captainwalrus

Postby Bruceswar on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:02 pm

captainwalrus wrote:Do you have to be a cook to apply for teaching? take me for example: I joined a year and a half ago and have never been a cook, but I have never been higher than a corporal and although I am not a noob, I have played less than 90 games. I am not very good but I know what I am doing. I have a general idea of what to do on certain maps but I never really do all that well. I have won 30% of my games but I am still a privet. I'm not some noob who is clueless but I am just not really climbing the ranks like I feel I could be. Would someone in my position be able to get some help form this "society"?

Anybody can apply from rank 1 to a the lowest cook on the board.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Return to SoC Training Grounds