Conquer Club

Ya... I am new...

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Ya... I am new...

Postby Freeman43 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:48 am

okay it seems that just like in real life i still suck at Risk but i like it still like it. so well this could this place help me? i mean i have 1 win out of 5 loses... ya i suck. so can you help?
Cadet Freeman43

Re: Ya... I am new...

Postby 3mp3r0r on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:48 am

i think ya mean 1 win and 5 loses (you cant win a game youve lost ;) )

your best bet will be getting a good dubs partner and learning from them :D
if you get one then send me a message and i'll be happy enough to play against ya :D
Just a random clown from http://www.seriousless.com the seriousless gaming community
Private 1st Class 3mp3r0r

Postby Freeman43 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:23 am

well ya... i have one game but all of the others i have lost... but well i am still learnig... so i am guessing well okay i guess you and me?
Cadet Freeman43

Postby Koganosi on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:24 pm

Join a train game is a good start. Try to do some bigger games and learn from them normal games on normal maps. Dont play triples against high rankers because you probably lose them. Try to play a tripple with some higher ranked people only in the same team. Or dubs or quads. That will learn you a few points. Some normal games on normal maps do the same.

Urs

koganosi.
Major Koganosi

Postby gloryordeath on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Freeman43 wrote:okay it seems that just like in real life i still suck at Risk but i like it still like it. so well this could this place help me? i mean i have 1 win out of 5 loses... ya i suck. so can you help?

I'll send you our start up PM and if you would like to join we would be happy to help teach you. After you get the basics down we do have a staff of teachers that teach team games so you can continue to learn more styles of play.
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Return to SoC Training Grounds