Conquer Club

SFR Yugoslavia [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: SFR Yugoslavia [Quenched]

Postby smithdetlic on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:38 am

natty_dread wrote:Who says the bonuses have to correspond to republics only? Besides, making the whole Serbia into one bonus would make for a real crappy gameplay.

It's funny how some people are fine with all the inaccuracies in CC maps, except when it comes to a map of their own country - then it's a crime against humanity, lol... Seriously, I could be complaining about all the maps that show Finland as a part of "Scandinavia", but I figure it's not such a big deal... if the map is fun to play things like that don't really matter all that much.

Like I wrote earlier, Vojvodina and Kosovo&Metohia should be bonuses, but you should have implemented "greater bonus" for holding Vojvodina+Kosovo+Central Serbia

But like I said, now it's too late to change anything (not that it mattered earlier when it was still in BETA phase, you didn't do anything to change the map accordingly)
Corporal 1st Class smithdetlic

Postby natty dread on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:47 am

The way the mapmaking process works, changes of that nature should be suggested before the beta testing phase. When the map is in beta, it is much harder to implement any large scale changes to gameplay, and it is generally not done unless there are serious gameplay flaws that need to be corrected.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby smithdetlic on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:50 am

natty_dread wrote:The way the mapmaking process works, changes of that nature should be suggested before the beta testing phase. When the map is in beta, it is much harder to implement any large scale changes to gameplay, and it is generally not done unless there are serious gameplay flaws that need to be corrected.

I know now...
Corporal 1st Class smithdetlic

Postby Eddygp on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:34 pm

The map has been developed correctly and I like its gameplay. The graphics are great and the way the Adriatic Sea comes handy makes the map dynamic.
Private Eddygp

Previous

Return to The Atlas