Conquer Club

Das Schloß [QUENCHED #2]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Das Schloß [QUENCHED #2]

Postby Sirius Kase on Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:58 pm

Lot's of awesome photographs and words about this castle, town, airport, etc.

http://mitteleuropa.x10.mx/filmlocation ... _dare.html
[img]https://s24.postimg.org/6rwmdezkl/signature-_IWWYL8_P7.png[/img]
Private 1st Class Sirius Kase

Postby Murphalot on Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:10 pm

2 Questions:

1) - what is the bonus for the Ss1 - Ss7 territories? and what are they even called? They are the same grey color as the Ds1 - Ds13 and Fs1 - Fs6..... but none of the Ss1 - Ss7 are listed in the legend with the other bonuses.... i am confused.

2) - are the player spawn position within the Airport and City and Castle included within their respective bonus area? Example= if i'm up in the airport, and i occupy the HANGER, plus K1, K2, K3, and K4 .....does that grant me the +3 bonus armies for holding 5 territories in the airport?

Thanks
Major Murphalot

Postby xroads on Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:45 pm

Murphalot wrote:2 Questions:

1) - what is the bonus for the Ss1 - Ss7 territories? and what are they even called? They are the same grey color as the Ds1 - Ds13 and Fs1 - Fs6..... but none of the Ss1 - Ss7 are listed in the legend with the other bonuses.... i am confused.

There is no specific bonus for these, just the normal region bonus 1 for every 3

2) - are the player spawn position within the Airport and City and Castle included within their respective bonus area? Example= if i'm up in the airport, and i occupy the HANGER, plus K1, K2, K3, and K4 .....does that grant me the +3 bonus armies for holding 5 territories in the airport?

Yes it does.

Thanks
Lieutenant xroads

Previous

Return to The Atlas