Conquer Club

[Site] Clan Homepage - Compile stats more precisely

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

[Site] Clan Homepage - Compile stats more precisely

Postby josko.ri on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:59 am

Clan Homepage - Compile stats more precisely

Concise description:
Currently, Clan Homepage has included only clan wars which are composed of clan war between 2 clans, I believe only the ones which are eligible for medal, which means composed of 40+ games. I would like to suggest add Clan Leagues into statistics as well.

Specifics/Details:
Clan Leagues are composed of mini challenges of 12-18 games, depends which season.
That number is too low to be eligible for medal, and therefore it is also not eligible to enter into "Clan War record" statistics.
In my opinion, League as as whole should be even more evaluated than Clan Wars, because it is composed of around 100 or more games, in which one Clan will be winner (= "will get medal") and all other clans will lose.
In my opinion, it is greater achievement than winning one clan war composed of for example 40 games, vs only one opponent, so should also be evaluated accordingly in statistics of Clan Homepage.

How that can statistically work, is very easy to determine by medals awarded. For example (Chronologically, all Leagues that I can remember, correct me if I forgot some):

1. Clan League 5 have Qualification Phase and Main Phase.
No medals were awarded in Qualification Phase, but medals will be awarded in Main phase, to 3 clans who will win 1st, 2nd and 3rd League. So, 3 clans would get 1/1 score added to current score, and all other clans would get 0/1 score added to their current score.

2. Random League 1,2,3,4.
One clan got medal for winning those league, all other clans did not get medal. So, the winner gets 1/1 and all others gets 0/1.

3. Clan League 4 had qualification Phase 1, and main Phases 2,3,4. There have been 5 Leagues total.
Medals were awarded to 5 winners of Phase 2, and to 5 winners of Phase 4. Score wise, 5 winners from Phase 2 and 5 winners from Phase 4 would get 1/1, and all others would get 0/1. It is possible that some clans get 0/2, some other clans get 1/2, and some other clans get 2/2 score, because final result of Phase 2 and final result of Phase 4 were 2 independent cases.

4. There have been CL4 Division Cups, 4 of them composed of 13 matches elimination challenges.
Medals were awarded to winner of each of 4 cups, so 1/1 for those clans and 0/1 for everyone else.

5. Clan League 3 had Group Phase, and Main Elimination Phase.
Medals were awarded only to final winner, which was IA, so IA should get 1/1 all others 0/1.

6. Clan League 2 had Group Phase and Main Elimination Phase, but had 2 Leagues.
Medals were awarded to final winner of League 1 (LOW), and final winner of League 2 (TOFU). So, LOW and TOFU should get 1/1, and all others 0/1.

7. Clean League 1 had only group phase.
Medals were awarded to winners (THOTA), so THOTA should get 1/1, and all others 0/1.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
A clan war, in order to be eligible to enter in the statistics of Clan Homepage, (precisely, "Clan War Record" and "Clan Game Record") need to have 40 or more games played. I may be wrong with this opinion but I think I concluded it right.
So, if some challenge which "weight" is 40 games is eligible to enter into Clan War statistics, then a League which is composed of 100 or more games should have much bigger reason to be included. It is much harder to win League of 100+ games so therefore achievement is even greater than winning a single clan war, but the final score if this suggestion will be accepted will also value the achievement greater, because one clan will get 1/1 score, and in the same time several clans will get 0/1 score, which is much more worth than a single clan war where one clan gets 1/1, and one clan gets 0/1.
Major josko.ri

Re: Clan Homepage - Compile stats more precisely

Postby chemefreak on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:03 am

This should not be too hard to add since we should have most of the results. However, it needs to be done once the current clan war database and all its extras become "final". At this point we are working on inputting all the games and player records for all 610 completed wars. We should have this done by the weekend. Then we can turn attention to historic and future clan leagues and perhaps other events.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:16 pm

I'm fine with official clan league events being tabulated separately. Unofficial events, if there are any, make it too messy.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Qwert on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:08 am

for me this its to much complicated,, something what i sugested are much easy to add:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=196325
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Return to Suggestions