Conquer Club

CURRENT MEDAL LISTED ON MEDAL STATS PAGE

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

CURRENT MEDAL LISTED ON MEDAL STATS PAGE

Postby cairnswk on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Concise description:
  • Add another field called My Achievements to the right side of MY TOTAL show it shows a players current medals for each row.

Specifics/Details:
  • Next Achievement | Required Total | My Total
    Currently the Medal Stats page shows the above field in the table of rows of possible medals to obtain.
    I suggest a field called MY ACHIEVEMENTS be added to the right side of the MY TOTAL in another column - since this information is already available in a database somewhere as it displays under every players profile - so that a player can see what graphically what medals they have already gained.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • it would fill real estate on that page a great deal
  • Makes is possible for player to graphically see their current acievements - engenders pride :idea:
  • enhances the site as another d'base information being used appropriately
  • lots of figures in the MY TOTAL column really needs data interpretation whereas lots of things can be enhance with visual display that is proabably already in everyone's cache, so no need to download much more data info.
  • If my understanding of query language is corrert, it would not take very much work to add this query to the mode=achievements
Last edited by cairnswk on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
* Pearl Harbour * Waterloo * Forbidden City * Jamaica * Pot Mosbi
Private cairnswk

Re: CURRENT MEDAL LISTED ON MEDAL STATS PAGE

Postby Swifte on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Doesn't my 'next medal' being platinum imply I already have gold? It seems redundant.
Colonel Swifte

Postby cairnswk on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Swifte wrote:Doesn't my 'next medal' being platinum imply I already have gold? It seems redundant.

You could argue that, but it doesn't engender pride to see graphically a list of medals you've already won, apart from having to chase to your profile :)
Another side, is that professionals on parade don't wear numbers or their next medal to be gained on their chest when marching in any ceremony. They wear their current medal achieved.
Private cairnswk

Postby patrickaa317 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:35 pm

cairnswk wrote:
Swifte wrote:Doesn't my 'next medal' being platinum imply I already have gold? It seems redundant.

You could argue that, but it doesn't engender pride to see graphically a list of medals you've already won, apart from having to chase to your profile :)
Another side, is that professionals on parade don't wear numbers or their next medal to be gained on their chest when marching in any ceremony. They wear their current medal achieved.

Correct. And if you go here (http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=53861),you can see it on your "chest" (i.e. "wall"). The Medal stats can be viewed as the place you pick them up after getting them.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby cairnswk on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:37 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:
cairnswk wrote:

Correct. And if you go here (http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=53861),you can see it on your "chest" (i.e. "wall"). The Medal stats can be viewed as the place you pick them up after getting them.

Yep i know this, patrick...but wouldn't it be nice to see them on the medals pages also. :idea: O:) :D
Private cairnswk

Return to Suggestions