Conquer Club

[Site] New info for Clans tab

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

[Site] New info for Clans tab

Postby patrickaa317 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm

Couple suggestions.

Behind each number of members a clan has, there should be a parenthesis to show how many are active.

example:
Players 30 (22 active)

Also, the average score and score range should be reflected based on only the players who are currently active.

Only show active players where player names are listed.
Last edited by patrickaa317 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Re: New info for Clans tab

Postby agentcom on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:56 pm

How would they tell who is active? Or are there clans out there with scoreboard inactive (over 30 days gone) players?
Colonel agentcom

Postby patrickaa317 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:06 pm

agentcom wrote:How would they tell who is active? Or are there clans out there with scoreboard inactive (over 30 days gone) players?

Same way with scoreboard. Just for the nuts of it, I ran through TOFU's players on the scoreboard (since they are on the top of the clan tab) and I found 3 or 4 inactive players. showing 30 members is deceiving IMO.

This would also help ensure that all clans always have 10 or more active members. Plus it would give you an idea when searching for one, what the true count is.

Another thought would be to see how many are premium vs freemium.

Players 30[25p/5f] (26 Active)
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby koontz1973 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:25 pm

This is a pretty good idea to add. I had to give clans a lot of GA medals this summer and finding the active members out of a clan with a huge player list was a nightmare. Clans never keep accurate records and it would update itself once a member becomes active.
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby patrickaa317 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:28 pm

koontz1973 wrote:This is a pretty good idea to add. I had to give clans a lot of GA medals this summer and finding the active members out of a clan with a huge player list was a nightmare. Clans never keep accurate records and it would update itself once a member becomes active.

That's another idea too. Wherever the players for the clan are listed, it should not show any inactive players. I hadn't thought about that until you just threw me that way now.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby koontz1973 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:33 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:
koontz1973 wrote:This is a pretty good idea to add. I had to give clans a lot of GA medals this summer and finding the active members out of a clan with a huge player list was a nightmare. Clans never keep accurate records and it would update itself once a member becomes active.

That's another idea too. Wherever the players for the clan are listed, it should not show any inactive players. I hadn't thought about that until you just threw me that way now.

Glad to be of service. :lol:
Lieutenant koontz1973

Return to Suggestions