Conquer Club

Battle Royal

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Battle Royal

Postby CHECK-M8 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:45 am

Concise description: Would be nice if there were a few games that weren't terminator and wasn't nuclear.
  • xxxxxxx

Specifics/Details:This would allow higher ranking players to play the game. Nobody over a Major can safely play terminator or all the lower ranked players will target them no matter what we do. Playing standard games gives everyone a chance to go for the win. I understand a lot of players like terminator because they want quick cheap points but there are a lot of us that can't play with those settings and should at least get a few games from time to time.
Nuclear is about as bad. It has nothing to do with strategy, and everything to do with getting the right spoils. I can't imagine why anyone would want to play nuclear. This is supposed to be a thinking game not a game of blind luck. It looks like you would put more of those types of games up than 9 out of 10 being either terminator or nuclear. Doesn't make a lot of sense.
  • xxxxxxx

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
    This will allow ALL the paying players to enjoy the game rather than just a few low ranking players who don't understand the game.
  • xxxxxxx
Major CHECK-M8

Re: Battle Royal

Postby CHECK-M8 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:49 am

CHECK-M8 wrote:Concise description: Would be nice if there were a few games that weren't terminator and wasn't nuclear.
  • xxxxxxx

Specifics/Details:This would allow higher ranking players to play the game. Nobody over a Major can safely play terminator or all the lower ranked players will target them no matter what we do. Playing standard games gives everyone a chance to go for the win. I understand a lot of players like terminator because they want quick cheap points but there are a lot of us that can't play with those settings and should at least get a few games from time to time.
Nuclear is about as bad. It has nothing to do with strategy, and everything to do with getting the right spoils. I can't imagine why anyone would want to play nuclear. This is supposed to be a thinking game not a game of blind luck. It looks like you would put more of those types of games up than 9 out of 10 being either terminator or nuclear. Doesn't make a lot of sense.
  • xxxxxxx

This will allow ALL the paying players to enjoy the game rather than just a few low ranking players who don't understand the game.
  • xxxxxxx

I agree with check-m8. More standard, less terminator and nuclear.
Major CHECK-M8

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:54 am

Yeah, that Colosseum map is only worth playing on escalating.

I would make them 65% ESC, 10% NoSpoils, 10% Nuclear, 10% Flat, 5% Zombie
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby spiesr on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:12 am

Here a couple of suggestions that seem relevant to the matter:
Captain spiesr

Postby betiko on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:21 am

CHECK-M8 wrote:Concise description: Would be nice if there were a few games that weren't terminator and wasn't nuclear.
  • xxxxxxx

• xxxxxxx

• xxxxxxx

lol, you got lucky once, you still think that you won that game with skills or something? just try and adapt to other gamestyles.
Major betiko

Return to Suggestions