Conquer Club

super annoying pixel error

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Re: super annoying pixel error

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:04 pm

It should be straightforward to fix, I don't think we need help. I'll have it looked into.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby betiko on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:34 am

goran; you took my medals as an example but it's not the best one, josko's is a better example as he has multiple lines on several medal types.

Basically, there are 2 different alignements.
-Alignment 1: for the first line of one of the 4 medal types (super, game, social and contribution). All of these lines are aligned the same way
-Alignment 2: for all the following lines of a medal type. All of these lines are aligned the same way too.

My suggestion is basically to adjust alignment 1 and 2, which is probably a very easy fix, as it looks like an amateur webpage the way it is right now.
Major betiko

Postby Thorthoth on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Anothe rfun display option would be to have the medals display as a randomly stacking blocks. In fact players could even be allowed to play their medals like Tetris!

... or maybe Minesweeper, but don't fret, of course nobody's medals will be permanently blown up.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby GoranZ on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:13 pm

betiko wrote:goran; you took my medals as an example but it's not the best one, josko's is a better example as he has multiple lines on several medal types.

Basically, there are 2 different alignements.
-Alignment 1: for the first line of one of the 4 medal types (super, game, social and contribution). All of these lines are aligned the same way
-Alignment 2: for all the following lines of a medal type. All of these lines are aligned the same way too.

Every section is different type, so if one type is fixed all types should be fixed. Tho I said should and not will :lol:

betiko wrote:My suggestion is basically to adjust alignment 1 and 2, which is probably a very easy fix, as it looks like an amateur webpage the way it is right now.

Every design change is practically painful for implementation(different pages that show the same content are made up of different elements), and everything is generated from within PHP itself. To be easier for understanding the site is made up for browser like IE6(FF in beta and Chrome is not even conceived).

Thorthoth wrote:Anothe rfun display option would be to have the medals display as a randomly stacking blocks. In fact players could even be allowed to play their medals like Tetris!

Good dream, it wont happen, not in this lifetime ;)
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:05 pm

░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:32 am

Pixels need to be treated with respect. Our eyes too!
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:02 am

this is still annoying in october 2017
Major betiko

Postby GoranZ on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:21 pm

betiko wrote:this is still annoying in october 2017

Front end developer needed :D
I might have time to work on this in December but I wont promise anything.

GoranZ wrote:P.S. If someone is frontend expert please propose a fix for this bug(here or with private message to me), I don't have enough time atm and I'm not frontend expert.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Previous

Return to Suggestions