Conquer Club

Make Assassin Games more visually distinctive.

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Re: Make Assassin Games more visually distinctive.

Postby DJENRE on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:35 am

Dukasaur wrote:Good idea, DJ! And agree with most of yours also, TT.

Ty DUKA
Do you think it's technically possible?
Who usually takes decision to update the CC web platform? And how long it takes to make changes?
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em
YOU LIKE MONOPOLY? PLAY IT on CC => CONQUEROPOLY
YOU'RE A MEDAL HUNTER? HUNT ALL THE MEDALS YOU NEED HERE!
BIG TRIBE TOURNAMENT VI NATIONS 2018
Corporal 1st Class DJENRE

Location: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:48 am

DJENRE wrote:

Ty DUKA
Who usually takes decision to update the CC web platform? And how long it takes to make changes?

Of course it's technically possible.

Most changes can only be implemented by the webmaster. As for time frame, it can be anything. I think there was once a suggestion that was implemented in 12 hours or so. On the other hand, there are other suggestions that have languished in this forum for 10 years. There's no specific time frame, nor is there a protocol for reviewing suggestions. Basically, someone who's a good salesman has to become interested in a suggestion and sell it to the webmaster. If you have that skill, you can push through a suggestion in a week, as Donelladan recently did with a couple of his suggestions. If you don't have that, it can sit here forever.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Thorthoth on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:14 am

Dukasaur wrote:
DJENRE wrote:

Ty DUKA

Of course it's technically possible.

Most changes can only be implemented by the webmaster. As for time frame, it can be anything. I think there was once a suggestion that was implemented in 12 hours or so. On the other hand, there are other suggestions that have languished in this forum for 10 years. There's no specific time frame, nor is there a protocol for reviewing suggestions. Basically, someone who's a good salesman has to become interested in a suggestion and sell it to the webmaster. If you have that skill, you can push through a suggestion in a week, as Donelladan recently did with a couple of his suggestions. If you don't have that, it can sit here forever.

Around here its not what you know, it's who you know... Remember this the next time,the mods accuse someone of being a crazy conspiracy theorist for denouncing their favouritism and double-dealing.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby DJENRE on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:50 am

Dukasaur wrote:Most changes can only be implemented by the webmaster. As for time frame, it can be anything. I think there was once a suggestion that was implemented in 12 hours or so. On the other hand, there are other suggestions that have languished in this forum for 10 years. There's no specific time frame, nor is there a protocol for reviewing suggestions. Basically, someone who's a good salesman has to become interested in a suggestion and sell it to the webmaster. If you have that skill, you can push through a suggestion in a week, as Donelladan recently did with a couple of his suggestions. If you don't have that, it can sit here forever.

Hi Duka and thank you for your answer.
I understand, but the mods are not supposed to check all new posts in the SUGGESTIONS forum and see what is good or not for the website?
It used to be like that a long time ago if I remember well, is it not anymore?
And I know it's not technically long to implement. I was more wondering about website's holder wants and needs. :-$
About Donelladan, he was the one who show me this discussion link just after I shared him (and other in my clan) my idea with a private message. And he was right that my idea could complete Thorthoth idea.
Maybe, if he has the "pushing" skill :D , he will come and see that threat.

Thorthoth wrote:Around here its not what you know, it's who you know... Remember this the next time,the mods accuse someone of being a crazy conspiracy theorist for denouncing their favouritism and double-dealing.

C'mon Thorthoth, it's not the point! I think : "it's who you know" works all around the world. :D :mrgreen: :twisted:
And I'm sure the mods have a lot of things to deal with, and I presume that most of them are volunteers and are not paid for that work.
So sometimes I also presume that if somebody they know (another mod for example) tell them to have a look on an idea or a threat, they know it could be important.
Let's work on this brilliant idea and threat. It could please the webmaster, and hopefully he will make those updates.
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby riskllama on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:37 pm

vegetable lasagne lacks tact and just enjoys whining. doesn't seem to be a hit with the mods, either. you might be better off without his "assistance"...;)
llama = helping
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Thorthoth on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:36 pm

riskllama wrote:vegetable lasagne lacks tact and just enjoys whining. doesn't seem to be a hit with the mods, either. you might be better off without his "assistance"...;)
llama = helping

llama's ''helping'' puts the 'ASS' in assistance.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby 2dimes on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:21 am

Thorthoth wrote:a zero advance button instead of scrolling

My game play experience has improved here since someone mentioned. "When playing on a phone or other touch screen, you can advance zero troops, by touching the region you just attacked from." I think it's a yellow square.

Hope that helps you too.

Later.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby DJENRE on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:46 am

Who is supposed (as a moderator or something) give some advice about this idea and tell us if it's possible or not to implement?
What is the next step for making this possible?
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Previous

Return to Suggestions