Conquer Club

The "RULES" link should be moved to a more visible location

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Re: The "RULES" link should be moved to a more visible locat

Postby IcePack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:57 pm

shocked439 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:
IcePack wrote:The rules, help etc actually don't show up at all on mobile even when you know it's there unless you've memorized / booked marked the URL in case you ever needed it...

Yes it does but it's located all the way at the bottom left...hard to find but it's there 8-)

I'm on mobile right now and it's not there. Unless I'm on the wrong page is it on one of the splash pages? Does it cover sitting rules?

Its there on forum and central command. Near the privacy policy / terms of use etc etc far lower left in the green bar.

Rules

Cheaters and troublemakers detract from the gaming experience of all Conquer Club players, and proactive measures are employed to protect our membership. Conquer Club reserves the right to suspend accounts and cancel Premium Memberships, with or without warning, of those players who are deemed to have violated the rules.
Rule #1: No multiple accounts

Multiple accounts are discovered by routine scans and community cheating reports. They are strictly forbidden whether or not they play in the same games or are even in use. If you suspect certain accounts belong to the same person, please report it following the instructions at the top of the Cheating & Abuse Reports forum.
Rule #2: No secret diplomacy

Any form of diplomatic discussion between opponents must only be posted in the game chat in English or in a language that all opponents understand. No other methods of communication may be used to hold diplomatic discussions between opponents including, but not limited to, the forum, the wall, Live Chat, or the inbox.
Unwritten Rules

Obviously any gross abuse of the game is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to: throwing games or deliberately benefiting from thrown games, intentional deadbeating, holding players hostage, serial teammate killing, hijacking accounts, systematically "farming" new recruits and colluding with other players in any way to manipulate the scoring system.
Community Guidelines

Our moderation policy for the Forum, Private Messages, Live Chat and Game Chat is outlined in the community guidelines.
Privacy Policy

Your personal information is protected by our privacy policy.
Return & Refund Policy

There are no refunds, other than in the case of charges made in error. If you accidently made a double payment or feel you have another valid reason to request a refund please submit a support ticket.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby shocked439 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:09 am

Thanks ice pack I just missed that somehow.
Sergeant shocked439

Postby 2dimes on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:16 am

Dukasaur wrote:
2dimes wrote:I actually actively looked for it. I could not find it for quite a while. Why is it hidden?

Hidden is a bit of an overstatement. It's at the top of the page. :lol:

I think BW was just prioritizing the menus based on frequency of use. "Forum", "Help", and "Rules" were rarely-used areas so they were de-emphasized. They're still there if you actually need them.

I did not find them there, I found the link at the bottom of this page using an iPad running safari. And so what if I am accessing the site in a way some think is one of the worst ways to get to the Internet. The rules should be easy to find regardless of how you're here.

I just now see the one higher up.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby 2dimes on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:21 am

Ha! Awesome, I skimmed the thread and enjoyed others "discovering" the link down at the bottom.

"Hidden" probably is an exaggeration but it's not a big one.
Corporal 2dimes

Previous

Return to Suggestions