Conquer Club

Dice stats per game

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Dice stats for a given game?

Yes!!
60%
No!!
40%

Total votes : 10

Dice stats per game

Postby betiko on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:35 am

the current dice stats page has very little significance when it comes to compare your dice vs a given opponent.
Ideally, here is what i would like to see:

-enter a game number on the dice page
-get dice stats/battle outcomes against each player on an X/Y board, and very importantly, against neutral player for conquest maps.
-perhaps extrapolate a luck grade for each player/team/game?

Is this something that can be done? This would be some great data. People would rant only when they are entitled to.
Major betiko

Re: Dice stats per game

Postby DJENRE on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:46 am

Also, as we discussed with betiko (and others) into our clan forum :

Another option would be to have directly, into each game, the dice stats instead having to go into dice stats page.

This has also been discussed into the DISCUSSION FORUM
and Attila the Fun! provided a sample he made :
But as BETIKO said, This one DOES NOT SHOW a separate field for dicestats vs neutral

Let's talk about it guys! I think it would be important for many of us!

DJ 8-)
Last edited by DJENRE on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal 1st Class DJENRE

Location: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Postby rockfist on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:09 pm

I’m not in favor of this. I can usually figure out this information anyway...it’d be one more advantage taken away by automation (I never played with screenshots until I joined TOFU and wish they weren’t available).
Brigadier rockfist

Postby DJENRE on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:16 pm

rockfist wrote:I’m not in favor of this. I can usually figure out this information anyway...it’d be one more advantage taken away by automation (I never played with screenshots until I joined TOFU and wish they weren’t available).

Waow, for many games I cannot play without the screenshot, especially multi esc fog games.
But yep, one advantage taken away if we show it directly into the game....

Remember to vote!
DJ 8-)
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em
YOU LIKE MONOPOLY? PLAY IT on CC => CONQUEROPOLY
YOU'RE A MEDAL HUNTER? HUNT ALL THE MEDALS YOU NEED HERE!
BIG TRIBE TOURNAMENT VI NATIONS 2018

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:28 pm

DJENRE wrote:
rockfist wrote:I’m not in favor of this. I can usually figure out this information anyway...it’d be one more advantage taken away by automation (I never played with screenshots until I joined TOFU and wish they weren’t available).

Waow, for many games I cannot play without the screenshot, especially multi esc fog games.
But yep, one advantage taken away if we show it directly into the game....

Remember to vote!
DJ 8-)

You could play it, you would just have to write everything down or take a screenshot on your computer. Rockfist's point is that there are advantages that some people are willing to sit down and calculate. Other people aren't willing to put in the time, so why should they get an advantage? Every turn should take 23 hours to plan.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:36 am

A screenshot can be taken with any device anyways. And even if they can be automated not everybody uses them.

So how do you calculate that, you write it down on a sheet of paper after each turn? How do you even know the amount of rolls? I mean, in games with small amounts of troops it s quite simple, but with large amounts...
Like if someone rolls a 45v33 and a 22v11 on the same turn, are you really going to bother calculating that assuming you can t see how many troops are left?

On another hand, I admit this could give some information that shouldn t be given.

I think we should give this information during the game in sunny games, and after the game in fog games.
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:21 am

betiko wrote:

A screenshot can be taken with any device anyways. And even if they can be automated not everybody uses them.

So how do you calculate that, you write it down on a sheet of paper after each turn? How do you even know the amount of rolls? I mean, in games with small amounts of troops it s quite simple, but with large amounts...
Like if someone rolls a 45v33 and a 22v11 on the same turn, are you really going to bother calculating that assuming you can t see how many troops are left?

On another hand, I admit this could give some information that shouldn t be given.

I think we should give this information during the game in sunny games, and after the game in fog games.

If you watch everyone take their turn you can see their attacks. Take a tally and then figure out how many succeeded.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DJENRE on Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:57 am

:shock: :? :o
Can we be back to a normal discussion? I mean a usefull one? :D
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em
YOU LIKE MONOPOLY? PLAY IT on CC => CONQUEROPOLY
YOU'RE A MEDAL HUNTER? HUNT ALL THE MEDALS YOU NEED HERE!
BIG TRIBE TOURNAMENT VI NATIONS 2018

Postby rockfist on Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Well I used to be able to memorize the board if I was only playing 6-10 games.

I don’t play a lot of games that I care much about where there are multiple big rolls going on (I don’t think they happen that often in clan games). I would never spend much time planning a move or calculating stuff in a non clan game.

But hey let’s take all the skill and calculation out of the game, by all means.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby betiko on Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:24 pm

rockfist wrote:Well I used to be able to memorize the board if I was only playing 6-10 games.

I don’t play a lot of games that I care much about where there are multiple big rolls going on (I don’t think they happen that often in clan games). I would never spend much time planning a move or calculating stuff in a non clan game.

But hey let’s take all the skill and calculation out of the game, by all means.

How on earth would what i m proposing would remove any kind of skill?
Give info in sunny games during the game
Give the info after the game in foggy.
But i m fine if you get the info after the game is over in any kind of game to keep it more simple. I just think it would be nice to have a little stat at the end of the game giving each participant s dice luck throughout that game only.
Major betiko

Postby mrswdk on Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Aw come on beti. You complain about me beating you enough as it is without a modification like this adding another string to your bow.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Donelladan on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:10 am

If it is a fog game, unless you see your opponent deploy and attack, then there is nothing you can figure out. You can never know how many troops your opponents lost.
Also what is actually important is how many troops your opponents still have, not what was the roll. So you dont really care about dice stat and I dont even know why you'd calculate them.

If it is a sunny game, well, then again no one care, everyone knows everything, no one need to know what are the dice stats of the previous turn to plan then next move.

So I really don't see how this could take any advantage away.

On the other hand, completely agree that such kind of information should never be available in a fog game. Then it would give a huge advantage in fog game to have the info directly.

+1 to have dice stat per game at the end of the game for all games. Maybe you could update OP that dice stat specific to a game should be available at the end of the game.
Colonel Donelladan

Return to Suggestions