Conquer Club

Missing turn with 5 spoils with escalating

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Missing turn with 5 spoils with escalating

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:53 pm

I had wrote this previously but in another forum, about time-out loophole in nuclear/Zombie.
But this is a different issue, is missing turn in purposse on escalating when holding 5 spoils. it's obviusly done to cash more troops the following turn. Like if you dont want to cash 4/6,etc. just dont take a terrt is not hard to count.
A lot of times I have seen player playing their other games to just miss the one they hold 5 spoils. Sometimes it may be unintentional, but as there is no way to know. I suggest that if you miss a turn on an escalating game and you cash next turn, you get the cash as deferred troops so you deploy them at the end of the turn, you may still cash more, but can't use them to clear the board.

It would be fairer to all and specially to the people that know how to count and just dont take a terrt.

Any other suggestion to stop this could be taken obviuosly, but in real life you cant refuse to play your turn just cause u dont want to cash few troops.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Re: Missing turn with 5 spoils with escalating

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:48 pm

Excellent suggestion. Then I can wait for the spoils to increase before cashing them in.
But it needs to be four, otherwise it will just make me cash and I won't receive a replacement.
Thanks.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:59 am

Waiting with 4 most of the time is not beneficial, cause u can just deploy and not take a spoil, and still be in 4. No need to miss
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby 2dimes on Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:55 pm

Sorry, I was thinking of not finishing the turn to avoid getting a card.

Also I am making fun of the fact that they have pretty much abandoned this forum.

It's highly unlikely anyone that could fix this will be showing up here.
Corporal 2dimes

Return to Suggestions