Conquer Club

Hands across Cc- valentines Day Issue?

Current news, information, and exciting things from the world of Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Hands across Cc- valentines Day Issue?

Postby Fewnix on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Fewnix wrote:Dear Big/Wham ( and all):

Your call but I believe backing this Hands across Cc play could be fun and keep Cc alive.' Like, how about a special valentines issue - Hands Across CC and a public announcement. Its a win-win.

Appreciate all that you have done , are doing and will do.
=D> =D> =D>

few

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=210582

BREAK THAT RECORD!HANDS ACROSS CONQUER CLUB!Feb.16.12pm EST

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:29 pm
------There once was a Hands Across America..On Feb.16th,2009 we had 1533 users logged in at the same time..online...LETS do it C.C.Land!..On Feb.16th,2015. 12pm eastern standard time. Lets shoot for 2000 users logged in at the same time..online....Feb.16th can be USER DAY from now on. COME ON PEOPLE LETS DO THIS THING!.Set the date..Feb.16th ..12pm est..GET ONLINE!!!!...ConfederateSS.out!!!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion).. :) :) :) :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Dukasaur wrote:I'll try to be online. I don't know or care if it will be recorded properly, but if someone is trying to do something special on CC, I'm in there!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ConfederateSS wrote:-------Like I said,maybe the Admiralty could pm everyone,like that kool newsletter.say Feb 14th,throw it in with Valentine stuff..But I am asking the Moderators. Am I aloud to post the same thing in say,babble-on five,International users groups etc.?? Or will it be merged if I did?? Am allowed to pm Int. Leaders..Other leaders..etc.to pass it on? ConfederateSS..out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :)

--------------------------

I do believe. I do!1 I do!!

Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Re: Hands across Cc- valentines Day Issue?

Postby Fewnix on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:47 am

Let's do it.
bigWham wrote:I applaud your energy!

I am hard at work on a Valentine's Event, lot's of games, BRs, speed tourneys and various fun... that can only help get players onto the site.

If you want to arrange for a time window to conduct your "hands across" i can also arrange for special inventory drops at that time.

Some pragmatic thoughts...

There is little chance we will beat a record from 2009 when the site had a lot more members. Also, VDay is Saturday... usually the slowest day on the site. So, it might be best to temper expectations. I'm up for giving it a shot though.
Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Re: Hands across Cc- valentines Day Issue?

Postby abbaa1234 on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:27 pm

New Recruit abbaa1234

Return to Conquer Club Newsletter