Conquer Club

CC Dispatch [Issue 93: 19-4-2013] #GCCM

All issues of the newsletter.

Moderator: Community Team

CC Dispatch [Issue 93: 19-4-2013] #GCCM

Postby thehippo8 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Welcome Comrades to the 93rd edition of the Dispatch :)

With all the excitement the newsletter took a back seat for a few days, sorry about that!! It's all go and there's so much happening that I am all in a spin!! I'm not going to do a precise for this issue - I'll let the team do that for themselves! But let me be the first to welcome you all to Clan Week and the Live Chat event ... well, I imagine you are all aware of those by now :lol: And don't forget: Graphics Competition and Foundry Games. Anyways, hope you all enjoy this issue. Just a quick reminder - we still need some help, pretty much in all the divisions, but there is a callout for clan assistance in particular. Contact your favourite leader or, if you don't have one, me!

In the words of Harry Callahan:

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Enjoy the fruit of our labouring fingers!

thehippo8
Chief Executive

If you would like to apply to join the news team, please visit the thread below for more details! :)

Click here for Recruitment Details...

Hello again Freestyle readers. We've got another Scum Insider this issue and koontz fills us in on a Live Chat event.
You Stay Classy, CC.

safariguy5
Freestyle Executive

The Great Community Map Project. Live Chat Event
show

The Scum Insider by safariguy5
show

It's been a long stint for me as head of the Clan Team for the dispatch team, but it's finally time for me to call curtains on my efforts with the executive board of this fine Newsletter, as I move on to concentrate on the Clan Director responsibilities that have fallen upon my still slender shoulders. :)
The Dispatch will hopefully announce a Callout for applications to the position in the ensuing days, so I hope you will all eagerly take the opportunity to try your hand at this very rewarding task!

We also have some exciting articles in this edition, as the reliable Swifte brings us a new article on a Successful Tournament franchise that makes the jump to becoming a full-fledged Clan Event!

And then we have a quite enthralling feature article, where The Voice presents a 3-part mini-series on What keeps a Clan Together! Part 1 is displayed below, along with credits to all the clan leaders that shared information in Voice's investigation.

Qwert pitches in with the update on the latest from CL5, with Group tables reflecting the latest points tally.

Finally, we're also joining in on the fun around GCCM, as we prepare for Clan Week & Koontz presents his 1st Challenge

As publication nears, I've managed to include one final article as well, so take a look at the link as BlackKnight throws down the Gauntlet to The Pack!

Leehar
Clan Executive

TLO comes to the Clan World! by Swifte
show

What Keeps Your Clan Together? by The Voice
show: Part I
show: Credits

TNC vs Pack Video by BlackKnight_6
show

CL5 by Qwert
show

The Great Community Map Project. Clan Week
show

Hello again my friends, and welcome to your favorite part of the Newsletter, "War Games", where you can find information about CC Tournaments! DaveH once again brings us his Tournament Tips and a report on the current status of the TPA. Animaniacs brings us a special edition of Join This? Or Not!

Dukasaur
Tournament Executive

Tournament Tips by DaveH
show: Creating tables from Excel

TPA3 Wrap by DaveH
show

Join This? Or Not! by anamainiacks
show

A bumper issue this week. In fact it is so large, we have invaded freestyle and clan sections as well. :shock: The almighty take over of Conquer Club has begun. Long live the foundry and all hail the mighty Cartographers. :twisted: All in the name of The Great Community Map Project. Two polls down, plenty to go. But Seamus76 & Jane Austin brings us all of that news. Just remember, new competitions go into post two of page one of the thread. The latest one has a deadline of the 20th. So make sure your answers are in before then. ;)

skychaser makes a surprise appearance today with a superb look at Three Kingdoms of China. A run down of what maps are where in the foundry. Labyrinth is still locked but lets hope that the last active games will finish soon so we can all play it again. But we have 3 new maps to play this week.

koontz1973 -- Foundry Executive
New Maps and Quenched Maps

show

Maps in Development. koontz1973
show

Three Kingdoms of China - Strategy by skychaser
show

Great Conquer Community Map Update by Seamus76
show

Stay Tuned for the next issue of the ConquerClub Dispatch for an interrogation of Dako. Post any questions you may have for them here --> Interrogation with Dako

Submitting Your Own Articles

If you have a story you think the ConquerClub Community would find interesting, you can submit your articles to thehippo8 and you may just see your article published in the Newsletter!

Subscription

Did you enjoy this Issue? Have you subscribed to the Newsletter yet?

If you want each and every issue of the ConquerClub Dispatch delivered right into your Inbox, then Subscribe Here!

ConquerClub Dispatch Team

ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Re: CC Dispatch [Issue 93: 19-4-2013] #GCCM

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:41 am

Who is Gelly?
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby koontz1973 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:37 am

Dukasaur wrote:Who is Gelly?

rds multi maybe.

Homepage headline????

All in all, a pretty good issue from us. Do not normally blow our own horn but this issue I will. Congrats to all of us.
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby thehippo8 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Strangge, I headlined when I published but ... nothing. I've sent BMO a message. Gelly/Gilli as in Gilligan?!
ImageImageImage
show

Postby Gilligan on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Not my birthday :)
Captain Gilligan

Postby thehippo8 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:28 am

On the theme of more speed less haste ... I've updated to note Dako's interview link. The headline issue had been sorted (who would have thought that the capitalisation of a letter made a difference - computers are SOOO picky!). And happy birthday Gilli, nice to get in early ;)
ImageImageImage
show

Return to Newsletter Issues