Conquer Club

CC Dispatch [Issue 95: 16-5-2013] Freaking Out!

All issues of the newsletter.

Moderator: Community Team

CC Dispatch [Issue 95: 16-5-2013] Freaking Out!

Postby thehippo8 on Thu May 16, 2013 6:11 am

Welcome Comrades to the 95th edition of the Dispatch :)

This is the first of a new way of doing things. You will get a teaser in your inbox and the announcements but the newsletter will be here where it belongs. Given I have sent ou the teaser I won't repeat that here this issue as I really want some feedback on this idea.

Otherwise, it's a sad goodbye to Koontz1973 who has given 50 issues of sterling service to us. He will be sorely missed and Seamus is all alone so some more writers please step up!

Otherwise, it's a pleasure to bring you this fantastic edition of the Dispatch.

In the words of Thomas A. Edison:

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Enjoy the fruit of our labouring fingers!

thehippo8
Chief Executive

If you would like to apply to join the news team, please visit the thread below for more details! :)

Click here for Recruitment Details...

Hello again readers. Doom brings us some Yoshi Updates, I have another Scum Insider, and chemefreak discusses being a CD, the law, and dinosaurs.
You Stay Classy, CC.

safariguy5
Freestyle Executive

Yoshi Update by DoomYoshi
show

Monthly Challenge by DoomYoshi
show

The Scum Insider by safariguy5
show

show: Interrogation of chemefreak

Seems like we're in peak season on the clan news front these days - we have a LOT to report on this edition! The Conquer Cup 4 drawings are completed and play-in matches are well underway - IcePack has the full report and offers his predictions and insights for the first round matches. Clan League 5 phase 1 is wrapping up and the makeup of the phase 2 divisions is starting to become clear, thanks to updated tables from qwert. This week the Platoon Report also has the exclusive scoop on a major shakeup in the F400 rankings!

As if all that isn't enough, we're excited to bring you the second part of The Voice's "What Keeps Your Clan Together?" interview with clan leaders, and an update on the Conquer Cup 3 finals from betiko - which we now know will have implications as to which team gets a bye in the first round of Conquer Cup 4. We also have a wrap-up of all the #GCCM Clan week fun that koontz provided for us last week.

Swifte
Clan Executive

May 15 F400 Update by IcePack
show

What Keeps Your Clan Together? Part II by The Voice
show

CC4 Round of 32 by IcePack
show

CC3 finals update by Betiko
show

CL5 Update by Qwert
show

The Great Community Map Project. Clan Week Recap
show

Hello again my friends, and welcome to your favorite part of the Newsletter, "War Games", where you can find information about CC Tournaments!

Only 5 weeks now until the last TPA3 tournament is launched, and I have been given the honour of launching it! So stay tuned for just a little longer...:) As the excitement builds, DaveH has renamed TPA Wrap to TPA3 Wrap (although TPA2 results will continue to be covered.) And we have our other regular features as well....

Dukasaur
Tournament Executive

Tournament Tips by DaveH
show: More VLookup Uses

TPA3 Wrap by DaveH
show

Join This? Or Not! by anamainiacks
show

The Great Conquer Community Map (#GCCM) has run its course. After this weeks poll has ended, the real work begins for those of you up to the challenge.
    Can any of you make the next great Classic map?
So next Monday, lookout for the start of the competition.

So what do we have for you this week. Well, not a lot really. We have two new maps waiting for live play Tribal War Israel and 4 Star Meats. Both should be with us any day now. Speaking of any day now, Labyrinth only has one live game left. Then we can all play it again.

It has been a blast writing for you all over the last 50 issues, but it is time I said goodbye. Seamus76 is taking over for me next issue so be nice to him betiko over the competitions. :P

koontz1973 -- Foundry Executive

Maps in Development - Drafting Room.
show

Maps in Development - Main Foundry.
show

Spotlight on Knights 4.0
show

Great Conquer Community Map Week 6 by Seamus76
show

Stay Tuned for the next issue of the ConquerClub Dispatch for an interrogation of sempaispellcheck. Post any questions you may have for them here --> Interrogation with sempaispellcheck

Submitting Your Own Articles

If you have a story you think the ConquerClub Community would find interesting, you can submit your articles to thehippo8 and you may just see your article published in the Newsletter!

Subscription

Did you enjoy this Issue? Have you subscribed to the Newsletter yet?

If you want each and every issue of the ConquerClub Dispatch delivered right into your Inbox, then Subscribe Here!

ConquerClub Dispatch Team

ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Re: CC Dispatch [Issue 95: 16-5-2013] Freaking Out!

Postby IcePack on Thu May 16, 2013 9:52 am

the ChemE interview was a good read, thanks Hippo!

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby agentcom on Sat May 18, 2013 4:11 am

thehippo8 wrote:Image

This is the first of a new way of doing things. You will get a teaser in your inbox and the announcements but the newsletter will be here where it belongs. Given I have sent ou the teaser I won't repeat that here this issue as I really want some feedback on this idea.

Otherwise, it's a sad goodbye to Koontz1973 who has given 50 issues of sterling service to us. He will be sorely missed and Seamus is all alone so some more writers please step up!

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

thehippo8
Chief Executive

If you would like to apply to join the news team, please visit the thread below for more details! :)

Hello again readers. Doom brings us some Yoshi Updates, I have another Scum Insider, and chemefreak discusses being a CD, the law, and dinosaurs.
You Stay Classy, CC.

safariguy5
Freestyle Executive

show

show

show

Seems like we're in peak season on the clan news front these days - we have a LOT to report on this edition! The Conquer Cup 4 drawings are completed and play-in matches are well underway - IcePack has the full report and offers his predictions and insights for the first round matches. Clan League 5 phase 1 is wrapping up and the makeup of the phase 2 divisions is starting to become clear, thanks to updated tables from qwert. This week the Platoon Report also has the exclusive scoop on a major shakeup in the F400 rankings!

As if all that isn't enough, we're excited to bring you the second part of The Voice's "What Keeps Your Clan Together?" interview with clan leaders, and an update on the Conquer Cup 3 finals from betiko - which we now know will have implications as to which team gets a bye in the first round of Conquer Cup 4. We also have a wrap-up of all the #GCCM Clan week fun that koontz provided for us last week.

Swifte
Clan Executive

show

show

show

show

CL5 Update by Qwert
show

show

Hello again my friends, and welcome to your favorite part of the Newsletter, "War Games", where you can find information about CC Tournaments!

Only 5 weeks now until the last TPA3 tournament is launched, and I have been given the honour of launching it! So stay tuned for just a little longer...:) As the excitement builds, DaveH has renamed TPA Wrap to TPA3 Wrap (although TPA2 results will continue to be covered.) And we have our other regular features as well....

Dukasaur
Tournament Executive

Tournament Tips by DaveH

TPA3 Wrap by DaveH
show

show

The Great Conquer Community Map (#GCCM) has run its course. After this weeks poll has ended, the real work begins for those of you up to the challenge.

So what do we have for you this week. Well, not a lot really. We have two new maps waiting for live play Tribal War Israel and 4 Star Meats. Both should be with us any day now. Speaking of any day now, Labyrinth only has one live game left. Then we can all play it again.

It has been a blast writing for you all over the last 50 issues, but it is time I said goodbye. Seamus76 is taking over for me next issue so be nice to him betiko over the competitions. :P

show

show

Spotlight on Knights 4.0
show

show

Stay Tuned for the next issue of the ConquerClub Dispatch for an interrogation of sempaispellcheck. Post any questions you may have for them here --> Interrogation with sempaispellcheck

If you have a story you think the ConquerClub Community would find interesting, you can submit your articles to thehippo8 and you may just see your article published in the Newsletter!

Subscription

If you want each and every issue of the ConquerClub Dispatch delivered right into your Inbox, then Subscribe Here!

Good issue!

You know someone was gonna do it hehe
Brigadier agentcom

Postby thehippo8 on Sat May 18, 2013 6:14 am

Too funny Agent!
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby Dukasaur on Sat May 18, 2013 5:58 pm

agentcom wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:Image

thehippo8
Chief Executive

You Stay Classy, CC.

safariguy5
Freestyle Executive

show

show

show

Swifte
Clan Executive

show

show

show

show

CL5 Update by Qwert
show

show

Dukasaur
Tournament Executive

Tournament Tips by DaveH

TPA3 Wrap by DaveH
show

show

show

show

Spotlight on Knights 4.0
show

show

Subscription

Good issue!

You know someone was gonna do it hehe

Which issue are you referring to?
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Return to Newsletter Issues