Conquer Club

CC Dispatch [Issue 98: 29-06-2013] Bowl Me Over!

All issues of the newsletter.

Moderator: Community Team

CC Dispatch [Issue 98: 29-06-2013] Bowl Me Over!

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:01 am

Welcome Comrades to the 98th edition of the Dispatch :)

Just when you were telling all your friends that the Dispatch is "always late" we decided to bring you this issue two days early! Showed you, didn't we? The explanation is that I'm off for a week and I wanted to get this out before I left. A big thank you to all our staff for working to my accelerated deadline!

And while we're on the subject of holidays:

Image Happy Canada Day to our Canadian readers (July 1st)! Image

Image Happy Independence Day to our American readers (July 4th)! Image

Image Happy Fete Nationale (Bastille Day) to our French readers (July 14th!)

Okay, here's what we have on tap for you: In our Leading Section we have the results of the "Why did the hippo leave?" contest.

The first major section is Mess Hall and Interrogation Room, which includes not only Safariguy's Mafia Insider but also the answers to your questions for blakebowling.

The Platoon Report covers all aspects of the Clan scene.

War Games has the TPA update and more!

Cartographic Surveillance includes what's new in the Foundry. Some amazing maps in development -- if you haven't looked lately then maybe you should.

Finally, our Next Mission Brief includes such things as the closing credits and information on how to subscribe. It also includes our second-ever Classified Ad.

Dukasaur - Chief Executive

If you would like to apply to join the news team, please visit the thread below for more details! :)
Click here for Recruitment Details...
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Return to Newsletter Issues