Conquer Club

CC Dispatch [Issue 102 01-09-13] Serving a Whammy Burger!

All issues of the newsletter.

Moderator: Community Team

CC Dispatch [Issue 102 01-09-13] Serving a Whammy Burger!

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:58 am

While the world sleeps, the Dispatch is published. :D

My summation of the recent events is presented in the 102nd edition of the CC Dispatch.

In addition, it includes all our regular sections:

Mess Hall and Interrogation Room, which includes SoC Strategy, the Mafia insider, and the ever-popular Interrogation.

Platoon Report covers all aspects of the Clan scene, and includes a record six articles this time!

War Games, which tells you everything you want to know about the Tournament world, including the TPA update, a whole raft of mini-interviews, and much more.

Cartographic Surveillance is the Foundry beat, and this issue's emphasis is on maps in development.

Finally, our Next Mission Brief includes such things as the closing credits, information on how to subscribe, and an invitation to participate in the next Interrogation.

Please enjoy what our many devoted writers have prepared for you! In total there are a staggering nineteen articles in this issue, which I believe is a record. I'm glad we went to the new multi-post format -- there is zero chance that we could have squeezed all this into the old single-post newsletter.

Dukasaur - Chief Executive
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Return to Newsletter Issues