Conquer Club

CC Dispatch [Issue 108 5-12-13] You Just Got Plunka'ed

All issues of the newsletter.

Moderator: Community Team

CC Dispatch [Issue 108 5-12-13] You Just Got Plunka'ed

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:38 pm

Welcome Comrades to the 108th edition of the Dispatch :)

Swifte here bringing you a heapin' helpin' of the latest CC news and developments. It took our team a few extra days to get all that turkey outta their systems, but we've got another great issue full of goodies ready for your consumption, and another huge list of site updates to report on as well!

Here's what we have on tap for you:

The first regular section is Mess Hall and Interrogation Room, which includes a report from DoomYoshi on the new Monthly Challenges that kicked off this month, as well as an interview with the always entertaining Mageplunka69. Also, don't forget to check out the 4th installment of the trivia contest!

The Platoon Report covers all aspects of the Clan scene. This issue brings two updates to the F400, a look at who joined what clans in November, and a quick look at the major ongoing clan events.

War Games has the scoop on the tournament world, including a look at the new auto tournaments as their excellent regular features, including a Meet the Tournament Organizers interview with simmons4.

Cartographic Surveillance is your source for news from the map-making world, and this issue includes a look at all the XML ideas that have been submitted in Suggestions. It's exciting just to think about the kind of gameplay and maps these suggestions could bring about!

Finally, our Next Mission Brief includes such things as the closing credits and information on how to subscribe.

Swifte - Clan Executive & Guest Publisher for Issue 108

And finally some late-breaking news:
Late-breaking News and Announcements
show

If you would like to apply to join the news team, please visit the thread below for more details! :)
Click here for Recruitment Details...
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Mess Hall and Interrogation Room

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Happy post Thanksgiving US readers. International readers, Happy December. Caffeine brings us another round of trivia, DoomYoshi has exciting medal announcements, and Mageplunka69 is interviewed.

You Stay Classy, CC.

safariguy5
Freestyle Executive

Dispatch Trivia - Round 4 of 10 by iAmCaffeine

show

Challenge Medals: Suggestions Expose; from idea to reality by DoomYoshi
show

The Scum Insider by safariguy5
show

show: Interrogation of Mageplunka69
Captain safariguy5

Platoon Report

Postby Swifte on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Welcome to the Platoon Report, your headquarters for Clan news on Conquer Club!

We play a little bit of catch up this issue, as IcePack brings us the November 1st and November 15th editions of the F400, where we welcome Atlantis to the rankings! Next, I take a look back at November and update you on all the Shaker's and Mover's of the month. Last but not least, I've provided a quick look at the major clan events going on.

Thanks for staying tuned to the Platoon Report, see you on the battlefield!

Swifte
Clan Executive

F400s for November by IcePack
show: November 1 F400

show: November 15 F400

November 2013 Shakers and Movers by Swifte
show

A Very Brief Look at Some Clan Events by Swifte
show
Colonel Swifte

War Games

Postby anamainiacks on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:52 am

Hello friends, and welcome to your favourite part of the Newsletter, "War Games", where you can find information about CC Tournaments, and other stuff in the Tournament scene!

In this issue, we take a look at the awesome new feature to grace the tournament world - AutoTournaments, in the feature article entitled AutoTournaments, Roll Out! In it, we discuss the numerous attractive qualities that these AutoTournaments have to offer, and its possible impact on Community Run Tournaments.

Meanwhile, our writers continue to deliver solid news with mcshanester29's latest MTTO interview with simmons4, DaveH's update of TPA happenings in TPA Wrap, and my selection of tournaments awaiting signups in Join This? Or Not!

While we're at it, I'd like to publicly congratulate and thank DaveH for 2 years of service here with us as a writer on the Tournament Team of the CC Dispatch. He has consistently delivered long and substantial articles for every issue with 50 editions of his helpful Tournament Tips, and has always kept us up to date with the TPA Wrap! I'm sure I speak for the readers when I say that I hope you'll continue to be with us for a long time to come!

anamainiacks
Tournament Executive

AutoTournaments, Roll Out! by anamainiacks
show

Meet the Tournament Organizers: simmons4 by mcshanester29
show

TPA Wrap by DaveH
show

Join This? Or Not! by anamainiacks
show
Colonel anamainiacks

Cartographic Surveillance

Postby Seamus76 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:20 am

For those who celebrate, we hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and still an awesome Hanukkah.

Koontz1973 is back with two great articles, one focusing on Murder 1 by degaston. As you will see this complex map is a blast from the past, and should surely get everyone excited, so take a look and let your thoughts be know.

And now on with the show.

Seamus76 -- Foundry Executive

Maps in Development by Seamus76
show

xml Ideas in Suggestions - What comes next? by koontz1973
show

Spotlight on Murder 1 by koontz1973
show

The Mas Sue Review by Mas Sue67
show

And as Alex Berger said, "Maps are the foundation on which adventure is built." Enjoy.
ImageImageImage
Sergeant 1st Class Seamus76

Next Mission Brief

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Stay Tuned for the next issue of the ConquerClub Dispatch for an interrogation of DoomYoshi. Post any questions you may have for them here --> Interrogation with DoomYoshi

Submitting Your Own Articles

If you have a story you think the ConquerClub Community would find interesting, you can submit your articles to Dukasaur and you may just see your article published in the Newsletter!

Subscription

Did you enjoy this Issue? Have you subscribed to the Newsletter yet?

If you want each and every issue of the ConquerClub Dispatch delivered right into your Inbox, then Subscribe Here!

ConquerClub Dispatch Team

Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Re: CC Dispatch [Issue 108 5-12-13] You Just Got Plunka'ed

Postby Swifte on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:29 pm

I present Issue 108, for your reading pleasure! :)
Colonel Swifte

Re: CC Dispatch [Issue 108 5-12-13] You Just Got Plunka'ed

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Swifte wrote:I present Issue 108, for your reading pleasure! :)

Good job!
=D>
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Return to Newsletter Issues