Conquer Club

CLAN EVENT TROPHY CASE

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CLAN HALL OF FAME

Postby betiko on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:16 pm

IcePack wrote:
betiko wrote:guys how would you order each of these events in order of importance in decreasing order?
I'd like to reorder these but I'm not too sure. Clan league division 2 and 3 need to go lower for sure, where to though?

edit: i just rearanged it the way I judge their order of importance. if you don't agree speak out.

Clan Cup's
Clan Leagues (all grouped together)
Random Leagues
Random Cups
New Comers
1vs1
ACC
LHC
TNCACC

if you value more the clan's cup than the clan league division 1, then why do you value more the random league than the random cup? also, i think that the clan league second and third division didn't deserve to be that much on top.
Major betiko

Postby JPlo64 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:21 pm

betiko wrote:
IcePack wrote:
betiko wrote:guys how would you order each of these events in order of importance in decreasing order?
I'd like to reorder these but I'm not too sure. Clan league division 2 and 3 need to go lower for sure, where to though?

edit: i just rearanged it the way I judge their order of importance. if you don't agree speak out.

Clan Cup's
Random Leagues
Random Cups
New Comers
1vs1
ACC
LHC
TNCACC

if you value more the clan's cup than the clan league division 1, then why do you value more the random league than the random cup? also, i think that the clan league second and third division didn't deserve to be that much on top.

Betiko, I think your list is very good.
One argument I could see for Random L > Random Cup while having CCup > C League is that Random League is a more established event than R Cup.
Major JPlo64

Postby betiko on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:30 pm

yes, true. But at the end of the day... you end up doing rounds of 61 game wars against good clans; maybe it isn't well established yet, but I think that the concept makes total sense. There is basically the same patern between random and non random game competitions.
Major betiko

Postby IcePack on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:40 pm

JPlo64 wrote:
betiko wrote:
IcePack wrote:

Clan Cup's
Random Leagues
Random Cups
New Comers
1vs1
ACC
LHC
TNCACC

Betiko, I think your list is very good.
One argument I could see for Random L > Random Cup while having CCup > C League is that Random League is a more established event than R Cup.

Yeah, the league started before the cup for random, and has more history so i placed it above the cup.
to me, premier second and third are part of the same event, so it makes sense to group those together instead of looking for the same events history in multiple places.
Thats why i grouped them :

main cup event
main league event (all parts)
both randoms (league first then cup)
then last "traditional" bracket (newcomers)
then a list of non traditional clan events (1vs1 being the most occurring, than other 3 that have only had 1 iteration each)

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby betiko on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:07 am

you guys are probably right about the random cup, I'll make the change. Concerning the second and third division... I don't think they deserved to be that high up there, mostly the third division. They were all regrouped together but I don't think it makes sense to see a third division winner before a random league winner for example.
Major betiko

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:33 am

It doesn't really matter what order they're in let's be honest. I would say group all the divisions together because it makes more sense when viewing the data. Also, how come some clans are coloured and others aren't?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby betiko on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:50 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:It doesn't really matter what order they're in let's be honest. I would say group all the divisions together because it makes more sense when viewing the data. Also, how come some clans are coloured and others aren't?

I think it does matter, it does look better listing them in order of importance.
Regarding the colours... I mostly wanted to have a better glimpse at the ones present multiple times, and it s already difficult to find enough colours.
Major betiko

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:28 am

betiko wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:It doesn't really matter what order they're in let's be honest. I would say group all the divisions together because it makes more sense when viewing the data. Also, how come some clans are coloured and others aren't?

I think it does matter, it does look better listing them in order of importance.
Regarding the colours... I mostly wanted to have a better glimpse at the ones present multiple times, and it s already difficult to find enough colours.

In order of importance sure, but it looks weird to have the league divisions separated. It would make more sense to put them all together.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Dako on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:54 am

Agree that Clan Leagues should be together. Just group divisions inside them. It's one event and every division is equally important. You should not divide them.

Also I think that you should reverse the order and have most recent events on top inside one group. ie CCup 5, then CCup4, then CCup3 and so on.
Colonel Dako

Postby IcePack on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:01 am

I prefer newest @ bottom as it is

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: CLAN EVENTS WINNER LIST

Postby owenshooter on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:24 am

this is not a hall of fame. what an absolute joke. this is a list of winners of sanctioned CC events. you don't even take into account all the challenges and massive wars that went on before CC began to have organized clan leagues. to call this a hall of fame is A JOKE. this is a list of winners of CC Clan events. Call it what it is. A trophy room for events, not a hall of fame. Every team that hoists the stanley cup up does not get into the hockey hall of fame, same is true for all sports. Thanks for the enormous giggle...-Jésus noir

p.s.-even blitz had the class to give his record keeping the name "TOP 5", not hall of fame... what a 1/2 baked idea and horrible execution...
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:41 am

owenshooter wrote:this is not a hall of fame. what an absolute joke. this is a list of winners of sanctioned CC events. you don't even take into account all the challenges and massive wars that went on before CC began to have organized clan leagues. to call this a hall of fame is A JOKE. this is a list of winners of CC Clan events. Call it what it is. A trophy room for events, not a hall of fame. Every team that hoists the stanley cup up does not get into the hockey hall of fame, same is true for all sports. Thanks for the enormous giggle...-Jésus noir

p.s.-even blitz had the class to give his record keeping the name "TOP 5", not hall of fame... what a 1/2 baked idea and horrible execution...

We understand your clan used to be really good. But why get so mad at people? Who cares what its called, its a thread title.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

WELCOME TO THE FOUNDRY 2.0

Postby owenshooter on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:45 am

...-sigh
Last edited by owenshooter on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

WELCOME TO THE FOUNDRY 2.0

Postby owenshooter on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:47 am

swimmerdude99 wrote:
owenshooter wrote:this is not a hall of fame. what an absolute joke. this is a list of winners of sanctioned CC events. you don't even take into account all the challenges and massive wars that went on before CC began to have organized clan leagues. to call this a hall of fame is A JOKE. this is a list of winners of CC Clan events. Call it what it is. A trophy room for events, not a hall of fame. Every team that hoists the stanley cup up does not get into the hockey hall of fame, same is true for all sports. Thanks for the enormous giggle...-Jésus noir

We understand your clan used to be really good. But why get so mad at people? Who cares what its called, its a thread title.
actually, your saying my clan was "really good" is kind of funny, because we weren't about wars.. what was our record 2 and 7? we made clans accesible to everyone on CC and changed the atmosphere of clans, which is sadly bubbling back to the top. i'm not bitching about not being on this list, it is a list of winners of CC Clan Competitions, we never won one, why would we be on this list. my objection is because this isn't accurate. this is not a hall of fame. this is a list of winners of sanctioned CC clan events. there were clan wars before CC sanctioned them, to dismiss all of it, is just egregious and a slap in the face to the people that contributed to what clans became and sadly what they are now becoming. with this thread, i welcome you all to THE FOUNDRY 2.0... mark this post... i'm calling it...-Jésus noir

p.s.-hell, we were the first clan to allow freemiums into a clan, superrag/mikiesdios (anyone? anyone?)... those guys couldn't get into a clan and were the best dubs team on CC, after the black jesus and his partner... this is not a HALL OF FAME list, this is a winners list... very few clans have contributed as much or more as the BpB have to this site and the clan world... put your heads in the sand, FOUNDRY 2.0!!

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby rockfist on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:26 am

Maybe, there should be something like there is in major sports, where you can get into a Hall of Fame for your statistics (trophies) or your contribution to the game. I haven't been around the clan world long enough to know who did what, when or, who contributed to it in what way. But perhaps that lack of history can provide a more objective view.

I would certainly say Random Cup or Random League would not be "Impossible Map/Fog/Trench" at least not all the time. Some of my favorite boards are not difficult, but that doesn't mean by playing them a lot a player can't gain an advantage on them by just getting a gut feel for how others will act in given situations - one does not need impossible settings to have a positive record on a map, not even close.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby Dako on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:30 am

Love that owen is back <3 <3 <3

superrag/mikiesdios (anyone? anyone?)

Guess which clan they are in now 8)
Colonel Dako

Postby betiko on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:01 pm

who said i'm classier than blitz??? huh, thought you knew by now! :P
Major betiko

WINNERS OF CC KLAN SANCTIONED EVENTS

Postby owenshooter on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Dako wrote:Love that owen is back <3 <3 <3

superrag/mikiesdios (anyone? anyone?)

Guess which clan they are in now 8)

i see what you did there, but it kind of didn't work... who's sig have they always flown? and whose sig do they continue to fly? *cough*
go ahead and click on their names... *cough*

superrag, mikiesdios

and i'll be sure to point out the fact when you strong arm them to change their sigs... they are BpB and will always be BpB, just like a lot
of our former members that have moved on to play in clans that do the IMPOSSIBLE MAP/FOG/TRENCH... you will notice, they still play like
the old days, like real men, despite being spaniards (ouch)... and i'd also like to point out that every clan on CC wanted them at the time and
they rolled with the Bandits.. even THOTA at it's height couldn't get those two to join. but hey, thanks for proving my point!!! this CC CLAN
CHALLENGE winners thread is just THE BOSS!!-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dako on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:37 pm

Well, we don't mind that they have your sigs and we don't really want them to change those sigs. They are free lancers who happened to find TOFU as their home because we provide them with constant flow of quality battles that are not only IMPOSSIBLE MAP/FOG/TRENCH kind of games.
Colonel Dako

Postby betiko on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:43 pm

Dako wrote:Well, we don't mind that they have your sigs and we don't really want them to change those sigs. They are free lancers who happened to find TOFU as their home because we provide them with constant flow of quality battles that are not only IMPOSSIBLE MAP/FOG/TRENCH kind of games.

From my tofu past... I can tell they aren t very interested to blend in anyways! The only 2 guys who never ever posted in the clan forum. Total ghosts! Too bad i would ve liked to mingle with spanish dudes. I doubt they were very contributive in the bpb forum.
Major betiko

Re: WELCOME TO THE FOUNDRY 2.0

Postby PaRKoN on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:58 pm

owenshooter wrote:p.s.-hell, we were the first clan to allow freemiums into a clan, superrag/mikiesdios (anyone? anyone?)... those guys couldn't get into a clan and were the best dubs team on CC.

That was funny, I know plenty better dubs team. But who cares, right? Free talking! Move on, move on...
Brigadier PaRKoN

Postby JBlombier on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:24 pm

And I know the VDLL (and perhaps other clans as well) had freemium members before the BpB did, but that's not the point at hand, I guess.
Colonel JBlombier

Re: HALL OF CC SANCTIONED CLAN EVENTS

Postby owenshooter on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:03 pm

betiko wrote:
Dako wrote:Well, we don't mind that they have your sigs and we don't really want them to change those sigs. They are free lancers who happened to find TOFU as their home because we provide them with constant flow of quality battles that are not only IMPOSSIBLE MAP/FOG/TRENCH kind of games.

From my tofu past... I can tell they aren t very interested to blend in anyways! The only 2 guys who never ever posted in the clan forum. Total ghosts! Too bad i would ve liked to mingle with spanish dudes. I doubt they were very contributive in the bpb forum.

actually spent part of a summer in spain visiting with them... they are nice guys and posted often in the BpB forums... the members in that clan they are playing in now, probably aren't as intellectually stimulating as Jbrettlip, Vacecooper, Fruitcake, MrChangsha, Clapper, happy2seeyou, fuzzy P, Chuck D, etc... like i said, the BpB were more than about games... hard to find anything even CLOSE to what was going on with us... even TWILL posted in our forum... anyway, this is not a hall of fame. this is a hall of CC Sanctioned KLAN EVENTS...-Jésus noir

p.s.-a real KLAN hall of fame would have been slaughtered by blitz... top 5 quads/trips/dubs teams. top win percentages by clans/teams. most games won in a row. challenges won in a row... you know, he would have put EFFORT into it and made it real. not just a list of battles won that CC put on... this is nowhere near a hall of fame. you are all looking very silly. foundry 2.0
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby IcePack on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:16 pm

owenshooter wrote:
betiko wrote:

actually spent part of a summer in spain visiting with them... they are nice guys and posted often in the BpB forums... the members in that clan they are playing in now, probably aren't as intellectually stimulating as Jbrettlip, Vacecooper, Fruitcake, MrChangsha, Clapper, happy2seeyou, fuzzy P, Chuck D, etc... like i said, the BpB were more than about games... hard to find anything even CLOSE to what was going on with us... even TWILL posted in our forum... anyway, this is not a hall of fame. this is a hall of CC Sanctioned KLAN EVENTS...-Jésus noir

p.s.-a real KLAN hall of fame would have been slaughtered by blitz... top 5 quads/trips/dubs teams. top win percentages by clans/teams. most games won in a row. challenges won in a row... you know, he would have put EFFORT into it and made it real. not just a list of battles won that CC put on... this is nowhere near a hall of fame. you are all looking very silly. foundry 2.0

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby betiko on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:08 am

owenshooter wrote:
betiko wrote:

For the record, when these 2 joined tofu after cof recruited them they explicitely said that they don t visit the forums anymore. I think only doc and cof would speak to them through pms to tell them new games were up and ask them if they had available slots. So I doubt it s a matter of intelLectual stimulation when you don t even talk to people once and you know nothing about them.
But I see from all your posts in here how intellectually stimulating you are.
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Clans