Conquer Club

CLAN EVENT TROPHY CASE

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CLAN HALL OF FAME

Postby owenshooter on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:03 pm

until this is a real hall of fame, i propose you call it what it is, a trophies list for CC events. nowhere near a clan hall of fame. nothing being discussed remotely makes this a hall of fame... not even a top 5 list... this is simply a list of clans that have won sanctioned events, not a hall of fame... don't disgrace yourselves and the site with an alleged hall of fame, that is nothing near a hall of fame...-Jn
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby betiko on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:48 pm

The real interesting question that you are bringing up good sir, is how much of the clan world is a social experiment, how much of it is a competition experiment.
The thing is that a social experiment doesn t need a ranking as it s as subjective as subjectivity can be.
Like it or not, the competition part is at least as important as the social one.
If you are all about the social experiment, well many weren t here 6 years ago, so the coolest thing would be for you to share more stuff about the bpb. I ve been around since 2011 only.

Ps: the whole purpose of this thread is just to list who won what, because after so many years, people like myself don t know, and I personally find it interesting. Now regarding the name of the thread, I honestly don t give a shit. As a frenchman, I didn t really know how to call it. "Trophy room" maybe? A hall of fame isn t really a concept here, and I would ve supposed that a hall of fame would mainly list the event winners.

So maybe if you ask nicely, and you stop acting as if I had been introducing a broomstick between your butcheeks, I d consider changing it to trophy room.
Major betiko

Postby rockfist on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Call in the Alain Prost room. He's the Frenchman with the most trophies.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby betiko on Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:28 am

rockfist wrote:Call in the Alain Prost room. He's the Frenchman with the most trophies.

:lol: :lol:

OP updated with SOH's win in cl6 thrid division (runner up ATL) and LHDD's win (runner up FOED) in the random cup! (slightly in advance for us, but we just need 1/9 wins and at least 1 is in the bag and just in clean up phase)
Major betiko

Re: CC TROPHY HALL

Postby owenshooter on Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:56 pm

this Trophy hall could be very cool... you could put little images of the cups won by the clans next to their names, etc... still not a hall of fame and the name should still be changed, but it could be a cool thing for all the self obsessed clans that are so eager to be part of CC's folklore without truly doing anything of merit, other than winning some CC sanctioned events... *cough*...-JĆ©sus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby betiko on Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:41 pm

owenshooter wrote:this Trophy hall could be very cool... you could put little images of the cups won by the clans next to their names, etc... still not a hall of fame and the name should still be changed, but it could be a cool thing for all the self obsessed clans that are so eager to be part of CC's folklore without truly doing anything of merit, other than winning some CC sanctioned events... *cough*...-JĆ©sus noir

I m sorry bud.. I forgot that clans were about sporting a signature and posting in forums 6 years ago without playing the game. That has much more merit than winning year long tournaments, you are right.

Ps: what are cc sanctioned events? Those are events created by clan members and that don't award any trophy or medal. Since there was no clear record of anything...
Major betiko

Postby Keefie on Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:35 am

owenshooter wrote:this Trophy hall could be very cool... you could put little images of the cups won by the clans next to their names, etc... still not a hall of fame and the name should still be changed, but it could be a cool thing for all the self obsessed clans that are so eager to be part of CC's folklore without truly doing anything of merit, other than winning some CC sanctioned events... *cough*...-JĆ©sus noir

Owen,

The only CC sanctioned events are the CC Cup and the Clan League, all of the others are private events run by willing members. The intention of this thread is to have a little home where folk can go to see who has won what and the title 'CLAN HALL OF FAME' is quite fitting.

As I mentioned earlier if you feel there are a number of other 'fun' categories that warrant being noted, then by all means go ahead and set up a thread. I'm sure it will be interesting, thought provoking and probably contentious :shock: ;)

Thanks
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:52 am

The CC Cup didn't even start as a sanctioned event either.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:34 am

worst hall of fame ever....
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby Dako on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:43 am

lovo O_O
Colonel Dako

Postby betiko on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:16 am

Dako wrote:lovo O_O

maybe owen resurected him just to disaprove this thread? :lol: :lol: :lol:

lord voldemort wrote:Congrats to owen for pulling me out of retirement
Major betiko

Postby jj3044 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:19 pm

lord voldemort wrote:worst hall of fame ever....

DREW!!!!! We miss you brother!
Colonel jj3044

Postby lord voldemort on Sat May 02, 2015 6:22 am

jj3044 wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:worst hall of fame ever....

DREW!!!!! We miss you brother!

Hey man. Miss you too buddy
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Re: HALL OF CC SANCTIONED CLAN EVENTS

Postby Denise on Sat May 30, 2015 8:41 pm

owenshooter wrote:actually spent part of a summer in spain visiting with them... they are nice guys ...

Don't you have the most amusing imagination! Just a guy visit, huh? What did all you guys do for fun? I bet they'd get a kick out of this thread, if reading the forum was their thing.

Nice effort, Betiko. =D>
Colonel Denise

Postby ptlowe on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:01 pm

Even though I didnt get a tribute cough cough. I agree with owen. This doesnt take into affect half the crap that happened before 2011. So how can it be a hall of fame? There were a lot of clan activity that didnt get logged like it does now, does that mean it didnt happen? I think not.

btw I have a habit of bumping long dead posts :)
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby betiko on Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:27 am

ptlowe wrote:

Even though I didnt get a tribute cough cough. I agree with owen. This doesnt take into affect half the crap that happened before 2011. So how can it be a hall of fame? There were a lot of clan activity that didnt get logged like it does now, does that mean it didnt happen? I think not.

btw I have a habit of bumping long dead posts :)

You sure you know how to read buddy? Every Competition winner is listed, and given that the first finished in 2009 well there obviously isn t anything before that (those being competitions started in 2008). So before you use your little fingers to type your usual shit, think again.
Major betiko

Postby -1-1-3- on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:03 pm

Love is (h)all.
Major -1-1-3-

Postby IcePack on Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:23 pm

betiko wrote:__________________________

Conquer Cup:
CC1 (2011): KORT (runner up: THOTA)
CC2 (2012): KORT (runner up: TSM)
CC3 (2013): TOFU (runner up: AFOS)
CC4 (2014): KORT (runner up: TOFU)
CC5 (2015): FALL (runner up: TOFU)

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Arama86n on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:08 am

Nice to have a quick overview of winners and runners up for CC and CL betiko, cheers.
(For those of us with a dodgy memory :D )
Major Arama86n

Postby betiko on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:18 am

So RL and CL7 second division have been updated!

hopefully I'll be able to put in a few days that LHDD is the CL7 division one champion! :D

also wondering now that we have this mini cup.... isn't it the same thing as the all commer's cup? kind of feel like putting them together when there will be a winner.
Major betiko

Postby Donelladan on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:24 am

CL7 (2016): TOP (runner up: ATN)

According to Lindax post, runner up is PACK
Lindax wrote:There are still 4 games going on, but the standings are decided:

1.- TOP
2.- PACK
3.- ATN
4.- ATL

I will update the final results and standings once all games have finished. Then I will also announce the MVP and address promotion/relegation for both divisions.

Impressive win TOP! Congratulations! =D>

Lx
Colonel Donelladan

Postby betiko on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:33 am

Donelladan wrote:

1.- TOP
2.- PACK
3.- ATN
4.- ATL

I will update the final results and standings once all games have finished. Then I will also announce the MVP and address promotion/relegation for both divisions.

Lx

woops, thanks! ;)

and sorry about that caff! :lol:
Major betiko

Postby IcePack on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:24 am

betiko wrote:So RL and CL7 second division have been updated!

hopefully I'll be able to put in a few days that LHDD is the CL7 division one champion! :D

also wondering now that we have this mini cup.... isn't it the same thing as the all commer's cup? kind of feel like putting them together when there will be a winner.

MC1 is not the same.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:37 am

betiko wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

1.- TOP
2.- PACK
3.- ATN
4.- ATL

Lx

woops, thanks! ;)

and sorry about that caff! :lol:

I couldn't care less. As soon as I knew we were guaranteed 3rd place minimum, we turned our attention elsewhere.
Cook iAmCaffeine

PreviousNext

Return to Clans