Conquer Club

Top 10 Clans of All Time

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Top 10 Clans of All Time

Postby rockfist on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:42 am

rockfist wrote:Fallen is currently under-rated imo

I believe I said Fallen was pretty good, because their current rating is decent and I was saying they are under-rated.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:45 am

Donelladan wrote:LHDD doesn't belong to the top 10 Clans of All time for sure.
Our rise in the top 10 is way too recent to put us in the top 10 of all time, and we did not achieve anything yet.

Let talk about LHDD after the end of the CC5, or better after CC6, then maybe we'll see if our clan deserve to be discussed in this topic.

Otherwise I didn't know about clan world at the time THOTA, ACE or EMP were playing and wouldn't be able to give a judgement on those.
Only clan surprising me in Bruce's top 10 is LoW, no offence guys, but since I am following the clan world I haven't seen LoW beating any big clans or doing so well.

Maybe not top ten of all time, but currently without a doubt. I guess the way you would rank top ten of all time in sports is by the most titles, so perhaps this is how it should be done.

Legends of War used to be one of the big boys, top three along with THOTA and TSM I think, maybe IA too, before times started changing. The founders of TOFU were previously in LoW; CoF, Velve etc.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Keefie on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:55 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Keefie wrote:It's not really about accomplishments is it. It's about what clans at their peak were in the top 10.

The Pack most certainly achieved that. LHDD are getting there but would they beat the best Pack ever, I doubt it.

Also there's lot's of bigging up LHDD from certain quarters, but the Fallen are at least as good if not better and they've hardly had a mention. Plus the Fallen were getting great results at a time when LHDD were being beaten by HH :shock: :lol:

K

Do you actually think PACK at their best would beat LHDD? Which clan would you even put betiko in anyway?

There's a lot of bigging up for Fallen from other quarters, I wouldn't worry too much. Half of this thread has been people just bigging up their own clan anyway, although the rest is an interesting read. Fallen have been around longer than LHDD, so that would make sense. Not many clans would be beaten by HH nowadays, but I'd say LHDD and Fallen are roughly on the same level right now. Fallen have had their ups and downs over the past couple of years whereas LHDD have pretty much gone from strength to strength.

As it's the best Pack vs the best LHDD then Betiko would be in both clans.

ps: low blow about HH mate, considering ATN are one of our scalps :o
Colonel Keefie

Postby betiko on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:15 am

rockfist wrote:
betiko wrote:
rockfist wrote:Fallen is currently under-rated imo

KORT isn't playing up to their usual standards, but until they lose they aren't as low as fifth.

Well they are as low as 5th or so in the clan league... Barely winning half of their games. They definitely lost most key players and are the shadows of themselves. Legion is giving them a real hard time in the cc5. Just go look at lhdd and fallen results over the past year and half or so.. We are definitely in a better shape than kort.

I guess the question is, would you want to play them in your next round? If you would, then fine. If you'd rather not face them, then that says something, doesn't it?

in semi finals, out of fallen, ace, tofu and kort in their current shape; I'd definitely go with kort! They are a sleeping giant, but I still hear them snoaring.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:27 am

Keefie wrote:It's not really about accomplishments is it. It's about what clans at their peak were in the top 10.

The Pack most certainly achieved that. LHDD are getting there but would they beat the best Pack ever, I doubt it.

Also there's lot's of bigging up LHDD from certain quarters, but the Fallen are at least as good if not better and they've hardly had a mention. Plus the Fallen were getting great results at a time when LHDD were being beaten by HH :shock: :lol:

K

i've always mentioned fallen... in fact in my "current shape ranking" i've even put them on top of kort.... and some people didn't apreciate that. But yeah, I think that fallen and lhdd are on par. Maybe fallen could be slightly better, maybe we could, I don't know. But it would definitely be a close one.

and concerning a pack vs lhdd at their best... since I've been in both clans from the inside, I'd say probably that pack would win. At their tops, every single turn was skyped by the entire team playing on a given map. No one has ever beaten that pack team. Too bad it never got to face kort and tofu (we faced tofu when we were already 6 month declining with a few departures)
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:31 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:

K

Do you actually think PACK at their best would beat LHDD? Which clan would you even put betiko in anyway?

There's a lot of bigging up for Fallen from other quarters, I wouldn't worry too much. Half of this thread has been people just bigging up their own clan anyway, although the rest is an interesting read. Fallen have been around longer than LHDD, so that would make sense. Not many clans would be beaten by HH nowadays, but I'd say LHDD and Fallen are roughly on the same level right now. Fallen have had their ups and downs over the past couple of years whereas LHDD have pretty much gone from strength to strength.

actually LHDD is 4 years old and fallen is 3 years old ;)
LHDD was very decent at first winning its 4-5 first wars then it became mediocre for some time. Fallen never fell in the mediocre spectrum.
Major betiko

Postby IcePack on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:08 pm

betiko wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

K

actually LHDD is 4 years old and fallen is 3 years old ;)
LHDD was very decent at first winning its 4-5 first wars then it became mediocre for some time. Fallen never fell in the mediocre spectrum.

First thanks to everyone for the props for Fallen. We've worked hard to get where we are at today.

Secondly, I'm in disagreement with caffeine and in agreement with Betiko. FALL have been very consistent, I'm not sure what "ups and downs" we went through. LHDD did start very strong, weakened, but have definitely shown themselves as strong opponents recently. So I'm not sure where FALL has ups and downs by staying in top 10, and LHDD has "gone from strength to strength" by going top 10, 25, and back to top 10.

Fallens rank / point history since inception, our goal since the beginning was to make top 10. you can see we've been top 10 since we debuted the entire time except for a few short period. But never far from Top 10 (I think 11th or 12th was lowest we hit).

show: Fallen History

We won our qualification group in both CL5 & CL6 (1st) and will finish premier league both CL5 and CL6 as top 3. (Behind KORT & IA CL5, and ACE & TOFU CL6). We've finished 2nd in newcomer cup (to TNC) in the early careers and 3rd in RL3. We've also focused our pick ups to top tier clan and still carry respectable war win % and one of the top game win % in the clan area (4th or 5th overall last I checked).

Not top 10 of all time in my book (yet), but we have potential to beat ACE in CC5 and then would likely face LHDD, and then either KORT / TOFU (most likely). So time will tell how far we have come from that early times.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:47 pm

My memory fails me quite often, apologies. I just recall certain performances where I expected Fallen to win by a great margin and they barely scraped by, though still won nevertheless. Maybe that was during times of key people leaving such as chapcrap. I think that since the majority of Fall's members are pretty quiet, they're easy to overlook and that definitely works in their favour, never mind that they're a quality clan already.

Keefie, you know I love you man, but HH seem to have slipped a bit lately; losing a couple of players and failing that war against TOP. They have quality players but I would've expected you to still win. Fair enough, you did beat us, in our second ever clan war. Aeternus had a rocky start and I'm still spiteful about a couple of wars (Grim Reapers, FOED), but since NC5 started we've been on a roll. I'm not complaining about a 32-19 win over a weakened but still decent Atlantis, and a 10+ margin over RGX.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:13 pm

Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby betiko on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:10 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:TNC demands an asterisk to be included as an honorable mention in this list....

please...

Yup definitely.. As the most prolific clan ever, and the clan with the most wins. That does deserve some kudos indeed! ;)
Major betiko

Postby angola on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:42 pm

Yeah, LOW was one of the original badass clans. Also, IA was certainly one of the best for a longtime. Hated facing them. They were just so deep.

I'd go:
1. KORT
2. THOTA
3. IA
4. TOFU
5. ACE (combined histories)
6. TSM
7. PACK
8. LOW
9. AFOS
10. BPB

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Donelladan wrote:LHDD doesn't belong to the top 10 Clans of All time for sure.
Our rise in the top 10 is way too recent to put us in the top 10 of all time, and we did not achieve anything yet.

Let talk about LHDD after the end of the CC5, or better after CC6, then maybe we'll see if our clan deserve to be discussed in this topic.

Otherwise I didn't know about clan world at the time THOTA, ACE or EMP were playing and wouldn't be able to give a judgement on those.
Only clan surprising me in Bruce's top 10 is LoW, no offence guys, but since I am following the clan world I haven't seen LoW beating any big clans or doing so well.

Maybe not top ten of all time, but currently without a doubt. I guess the way you would rank top ten of all time in sports is by the most titles, so perhaps this is how it should be done.

Legends of War used to be one of the big boys, top three along with THOTA and TSM I think, maybe IA too, before times started changing. The founders of TOFU were previously in LoW; CoF, Velve etc.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

Postby Keefie on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:56 pm

Great list Angola until number 10. There have been many many clans better that BPB.
Colonel Keefie

Postby angola on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:46 am

Keefie wrote:Great list Angola until number 10. There have been many many clans better that BPB.

Perhaps. They were terrible at organization, but man, when they had their full complement of players they were extremely stout.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

Postby Keefie on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:56 am

angola wrote:
Keefie wrote:Great list Angola until number 10. There have been many many clans better that BPB.

Perhaps. They were terrible at organization, but man, when they had their full complement of players they were extremely stout.

With a war record of played 7 won 2 ??? Obviously they are the sexiest clan of all time, but I don't think too many folk would put them in their top 20, let alone top 10.
Colonel Keefie

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:04 am

BPB in their prime was good. Top 10, maybe so, but not all time.

Here is a top ten list of clans based on their top prime clan. If you had one war to play how each clan would rank. This means each clan at 100%. Best players and fully focused. This does not mean that any higher rank would auto beat any other clan lower, but just a likely hood of it happening.

1. KORT
2. THOTA
3. LOW
4. TOFU
5. TSM
6. ID
7. IA
8. ACE
9. AOC
10. EMP

Clans that are very close. (In No Order)
PACK
NEM
TUC (The Untouchables)
FOED
OSA

Before everybody starts jumping on me for ID, they were a beast back in 2007 and played THOTA to a standstill over 60 games, which they added 40 more games. Any thoughts?
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby betiko on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:22 am

Bruceswar wrote:BPB in their prime was good. Top 10, maybe so, but not all time.

Here is a top ten list of clans based on their top prime clan. If you had one war to play how each clan would rank. This means each clan at 100%. Best players and fully focused. This does not mean that any higher rank would auto beat any other clan lower, but just a likely hood of it happening.

1. KORT
2. THOTA
3. LOW
4. TOFU
5. TSM
6. ID
7. IA
8. ACE
9. AOC
10. EMP

Clans that are very close. (In No Order)
PACK
NEM
TUC (The Untouchables)
FOED
OSA

Before everybody starts jumping on me for ID, they were a beast back in 2007 and played THOTA to a standstill over 60 games, which they added 40 more games. Any thoughts?

if you are counting clans at their prime, well thota has to be number 1. I agree that overall kort should be ahead of thota, but not in the prime ranking.
Also I had forgotten about nemesis... wasn't it a sub-empire clan as well? most of their members joined empire right? I mostly remember leehar as part of it. And the untouchables... never heard of them before.
Also, wasn't G1 really good in the early days?
Major betiko

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:43 am

I'm pretty sure Nemesis players are everywhere now.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Keefie on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:55 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I'm pretty sure Nemesis players are everywhere now.

A lot of their players started Optisani. Psychobkrazy and Leapfrog joined HH.
Colonel Keefie

Postby betiko on Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:02 am

Keefie wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I'm pretty sure Nemesis players are everywhere now.

A lot of their players started Optisani. Psychobkrazy and Leapfrog joined HH.

i just had a look at them... yeah they were mostly OTP i had forgotten about it.

9/13 with 52% game win rate, and their most honourable result is a loss by 1 against thota. not really impressive.
http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?m ... &ClanId=72
Major betiko

Postby rockfist on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:30 am

I'm curious, when you rank a clan based on its best players, does that mean you could have someone from 2011-2012 and someone from 2014-2015? Or does that mean you are ranking the clan based on the players in it when the clan was at its all time best? Meaning if the clan was weaker 2 years ago than today, but had an awesome player who is no longer in it, that player would not count.

I'm not trying to argue anyone is right or wrong, just trying to understand.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby betiko on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:29 am

rockfist wrote:I'm curious, when you rank a clan based on its best players, does that mean you could have someone from 2011-2012 and someone from 2014-2015? Or does that mean you are ranking the clan based on the players in it when the clan was at its all time best? Meaning if the clan was weaker 2 years ago than today, but had an awesome player who is no longer in it, that player would not count.

I'm not trying to argue anyone is right or wrong, just trying to understand.

from my understanding, he is ranking the clans taking in consideration their very best period. For example, say clan A was at its best during the first semester 2012, well he takes into consideration clan A from the first semester 2012, not players that later joined or left before and after that. Pretty impossible to do and obviously very subjective, and it can bring endless debates! :lol:
Major betiko

Postby rockfist on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:52 am

I agree, but that is how they sometimes do it when they compare sports teams in the US. They have a "best team of the decade" and although the team of the '90's may have been at its best in 1994, they take anyone who played for that team in the 90's.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am

Keefie wrote:
angola wrote:

With a war record of played 7 won 2 ??? Obviously they are the sexiest clan of all time, but I don't think too many folk would put them in their top 20, let alone top 10.

this is astounding to me... the BpB changed the clan world on CC and opened it up to everyone... in terms of most influential clans, we are up there with THOTA and the Spanking Monkeys...
The BpB brought about rule changes, cultural changes and a new tone to CC, often under the threat of lifetime bans from the site. When the BpB started, clans were an elite thing that were
difficult to get into. after a friend's foray into joining a top clan and being soundly rejected, we decided to start our own.

We created a name, a signature and headed out into the fray... first, we were threatened for calling ourselves a clan, without formally being one... when we applied, "you do not have enough members."
so we grabbed some CC friends and did it again... this was met with hesitation, due to our lack of CC experience, which is now not a hurdle for new clans. next came the warnings over "SPAMMING" the forums due to our sig... other members had sigs with their clan affiliation, but there wasn't a clan that flew uniform signatures within the forums... this is now a normal thing. a lot of the things that are now considered normal on the site, were things brought about by the BpB taking a stance and influencing change... i received my moniker from an admin, the black jesus, when i began to question why there weren't any real bigotry guidelines (you act as if you are some sort of black jesus, come to save CC, you aren't.)... the good ol' days. now, the bigotry guideline and escalating punishment scale seem as if they have just always been...

we are easily in the top 3, i'd say top 2... hell, we increased the number of clans and clan participation by showing everyone how easy it was and by making the clan world KNOWN to normal members in the
forums. to say we are not in the top 20 is an absolute joke... tell me another clan who had their forum actively monitored by the site, due to a loco mod being so paranoid, that there were claims of the BpB plotting to overthrow CC (yes, we were a bunch of world class hackers, bent on destroying the site)... you obviously don't know your CC history and look like an absolute dolt concerning this matter... the BpB helped to change the tone of the clan world (at the time... it is pretty much back to being a suck fest, in my opinion... all wars are FOG/TRENCH/IMPOSSIBLE MAP), helped to change the atmosphere of the now destroyed forums (they are slowly coming back), and were beyond sexy while doing it... the black jesus is saddened by your ignorance...-Jésus noir

p.s.-clans are so lame now, i sent PM's to multiple clans requesting a war consisting of ME vs. their entire clan on poly games. one caveat, as i was already at a severe disadvantage, no Fog and no Trence. you can imagine the non-responses i received... the BpB are and always will be the sexiest clan CC has ever seen..

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby khazalid on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:20 am

and verily, the clanscene was without form and light, and the shooter said: let there be signatures and shtick, an lo, there appeared signatures and shtick, and he saw that it was, err, good.

is that right?
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby betiko on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:35 am

khazalid wrote:and verily, the clanscene was without form and light, and the shooter said: let there be signatures and shtick, an lo, there appeared signatures and shtick, and he saw that it was, err, good.

is that right?

and just then it became the greatest clan of all times!

owen, this is about gameplay, not about a social platform. Doesn't mean BPB doesn't deserve kudos, but we're talking about a whole different thing. If you want you can do your own little top 10 most influencial clans and put yourselves on top.
This is a bit like the discution about TNC.... they are very important within cc s clan world history because of the amount of wars played, all the formats they came up with, their special mafia games within their forums and all these things, but they have never been a steady top 10 clan.
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Clans