Conquer Club

Looking to join a Clan - Post your CC CV/Resume here

Join a clan, or make a new clan.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Looking to join a Clan - Post your CC CV/Resume here

Postby Fewnix on Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:14 am

sm8900 wrote:hi. my favorite maps are iberia. I won a game on Spanish Armada, as well as waterloo, stalingrad, ww2 gazala, etc. thanks.

Most clans want someone with more experience and higher rank but RGV is going though a rebuilding and opening up recruitment, so let's try a few try-out games :D

We use a fleet, or squad system, where mates are assigned to a small group that works for them, ,4,5,6,mates, that has MAPS assigned to them. based on past success in clan wars or such, some MAPS assigned to learn or improve.

e.g. from an old post
RED FLEET - riskllama (Commander), conquerhero (Commander),Tviorr, Luxbock, gerin_oil, Rallister13, general cod

forbidden city
City Mogul
all your base belong to us IMPROVE
lunar war
Salem Switch IMPROVE
Battle for Iraq
Pearl Harbor IMPROVE Conquerhero lead (800 plus games! )
Italy
WWII Gazala (Sportsgod24 comes to play for this map)
Montreal

New to learn:
cuban missile crisis
WWII Ardennes
WWII Poland
WWII Australia
Napoleonic Europe
Hive

----------------------
When it comes to a clan war or something like Clan League 13, which is the big event going on now, I am asking the squads, mainly though the commanders ,to come up with bids, and we work together to set up GAMES- combos of maps, settings and SQUAD mates that work for everyone.. mates have fun and win.
Hi mates

RGV is off to a fairly good start in CL13, leading in our Home games RGV 2v V RET.1 tied in our Away games Ret 1 v RGV 1.

Click on the clan tab or go to the forum to get more detail

and

GET YOUR BID IN FOR FUTURE GAMES
:D

Next up is LOTZ and I will set up 12 Home Games, 4 dubs, 4 trips, 4 quads Sunday night. send out invites by Thursday. More gems will be set in future rounds of CL!3.

So name one, two, three or more maps that could work for you, the squad and the clan and we will work together to put meat on the bone, squad mates and settings ,and schedule you in.

Schedule
show

Might want to consider maps assigned to the old squad.

forbidden city
City Mogul
all your base belong to us IMPROVE
lunar war
Salem Switch IMPROVE
Battle for Iraq
Pearl Harbor IMPROVE Conquerhero lead (800 plus games! )
Italy
WWII Gazala (Sportsgod24 comes to play for this map)
Montreal

New to learn:
cuban missile crisis
WWII Ardennes
WWII Poland
WWII Australia
Napoleonic Europe
Hive
Whatever works
:)
few

So let's put some meat on the bone- try you out on MAPS iberia , Spanish Armada, as well as waterloo, stalingrad, ww2 gazala,

Don't worry about getting all the details down but - :D

any of these maps work particularly well for you as dubs or trips or quads?

How about any settings- spoils, fort, fog and trench? work particularly well for you on any of these maps?

Let me know if you are up for it and I will set up some try-out games, see if we can find you a place in RGV, saquad that works for you and everyone

keep in touch

few

and the most important rule in try-out games and real games is Rule 1
Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Postby Fast2Speed on Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:55 pm

Hello! Iā€™m brand new to CC but have been playing RISK for a while now. No one in my fam wants to play and found CC. I feel very comfortable with the Classic map am willing to try new ones. I usually play solo and recently was suggested to try team play. If any clan would like to accept me and, in a sense, train me I would be more than happy to do so.

Thank you,
Fast2Speed

P.S.

If you would like to know more about me, please PM me :D
New Recruit Fast2Speed

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:28 pm

Fast2Speed wrote:Hello! Iā€™m brand new to CC but have been playing RISK for a while now. No one in my fam wants to play and found CC. I feel very comfortable with the Classic map am willing to try new ones. I usually play solo and recently was suggested to try team play. If any clan would like to accept me and, in a sense, train me I would be more than happy to do so.

Thank you,
Fast2Speed

P.S.

If you would like to know more about me, please PM me :D

Hey Fast2Speed. The Clans portion of CC is extremely competitive. A majority of clans like to get to know the individuals that they take under their fold and know they have a very good understanding of certain map's knowledge as well as the ability to work with teammates. This, unfortunately, comes over time with experience. Many players in the Clan community love to play with new up-and-coming players in public team games to get them more engaged onto the site.

If no one has reached out to you within 72hrs to play some games, send me a message and I will start some games with you.

Jd.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:07 pm

Not sure if this has been done before by a CD in this topic. Nonetheless...

I am open to joining a clan.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby jfm10 on Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:16 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:Not sure if this has been done before by a CD in this topic. Nonetheless...

Hey Jdsizzleslice. The Clans portion of CC is extremely competitive. A majority of clans like to get to know the individuals that they take under their fold and know they have a very good understanding of certain map's knowledge as well as the ability to work with teammates. This, unfortunately, comes over time with experience. Many players in the Clan community love to play with new up-and-coming players in public team games to get them more engaged onto the site.

If no one has reached out to you within 72hrs to play some games, send me a message and I will start some games with you.

jfm10 :lol:
Captain jfm10

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:16 pm

Join the clan and community tournament. Set an example. ;)
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Mad777 on Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:49 am

jfm10 wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:Not sure if this has been done before by a CD in this topic. Nonetheless...

Hey Jdsizzleslice. The Clans portion of CC is extremely competitive. A majority of clans like to get to know the individuals that they take under their fold and know they have a very good understanding of certain map's knowledge as well as the ability to work with teammates. This, unfortunately, comes over time with experience. Many players in the Clan community love to play with new up-and-coming players in public team games to get them more engaged onto the site.

:lol:
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Fewnix on Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:36 am

I would be honoured to work with you in clan RGV, a generally low ranked inactive clan which is going though a restructuring after being basically inactive for a year, nd I becoming the clan leader.

would welcome the chance to discuss posibilities- say you taking on a senior role in our clan?

Fewnix wrote:RGV, after a period of inactivity is getting back in the competition, with Clan League 13. We are doing good with, at any given time, a core of about 16 active players having fun .. and winning...in competitive team games- with maps, settings and mates they like and can work with and have fun with.. We could use a few more mates we can work with and have fun with and they can work with us and have fun with us. and win with us.

My read is the ideal roster for RGV, or other clans, would be between 16 and 20 active players at any given time, Enough active mates you can handle a steady stream of games through prolonged events like a Clan League or Conquerors Cup, with the odd clan war thrown in when the timing is right and the mates want war

and if a mate wants to be inactive for a while, not accepting invites to games, because of game overload or real life, no probs. just let us know and we won't bug you with invites or PMs.But if at any time you want tobe active, you get invites to 1, 2 or more games on a steady basis. Competitive team games with maps, settings and mates you can work with and have fun with . and win.

keep in touch
few

Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:38 am

i hope you dont work in sales
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:11 pm

jfm10 wrote:

You are too funny. I HAVE been reached out to!

Nut Shot Scott wrote:Join the clan and community tournament. Set an example. ;)

I may just do that.

iAmCaffeine wrote:i hope you dont work in sales

Do you work in sales? I could be coerced by a great used-car salesman...
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:48 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:Do you work in sales? I could be coerced by a great used-car salesman...

the only car i'd sell you would have no brakes
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Sanguis on Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:16 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:Do you work in sales? I could be coerced by a great used-car salesman...

Pretty sure you'd be held accountable. 200 iq move, caff.
Colonel Sanguis

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:13 pm

Sanguis wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

Pretty sure you'd be held accountable. 200 iq move, caff.

i'm also not a car salesman, don't think we're being 100% on point here, sir
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby machz on Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:06 pm

i want t be in a clan ....let me now..will be a good help for your clan
Corporal machz

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:19 pm

I thought I posted here a while ago... well I PMed a few ppl a while back but have not been able to join a clan yet, if anyone is looking for members let me know :)
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Postby Fewnix on Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:10 pm

Hi mate

think we played a few games together, got on ok. RGV is kind of busy right now with Clan League 13 and Conquerors Cup going siumltaneously, but we can probably find a spot for you. Whatever works

few

Fewnix wrote:RGV, after a period of inactivity is getting back in the competition, with Clan League 13. We are doing good with, at any given time, a core of about 16 active players having fun .. and winning...in competitive team games- with maps, settings and mates they like and can work with and have fun with.. We could use a few more mates we can work with and have fun with and they can work with us and have fun with us. and win with us.

My read is the ideal roster for RGV, or other clans, would be between 16 and 20 active players at any given time, Enough active mates you can handle a steady stream of games through prolonged events like a Clan League or Conquerors Cup, with the odd clan war thrown in when the timing is right and the mates want war

and if a mate wants to be inactive for a while, not accepting invites to games, because of game overload or real life, no probs. just let us know and we won't bug you with invites or PMs.But if at any time you want tobe active, you get invites to 1, 2 or more games on a steady basis. Competitive team games with maps, settings and mates you can work with and have fun with . and win.

keep in touch
few

iamkoolerthanu wrote:I thought I posted here a while ago... well I PMed a few ppl a while back but have not been able to join a clan yet, if anyone is looking for members let me know :)
Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Postby MGSteve on Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:08 am

iamkoolerthanu wrote:I thought I posted here a while ago... well I PMed a few ppl a while back but have not been able to join a clan yet, if anyone is looking for members let me know :)

We might have room for you in GoN. We're in the process of various clan contests and bringing in several new members. If you're interested in us, just pm or wall me and I'll set up some team games for us to see how we work together. We're one of the friendliest clans on CC and soon to be rising to the top. Wanna join us in our journey to the top?
Lieutenant MGSteve

Postby MGSteve on Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:19 am

machz wrote:i want t be in a clan ....let me now..will be a good help for your clan

A quick glance at your games shows lots of 1v1 and no team games that I saw. Clan contests are rarely 1v1... if ever. You need more experience, especially with team games, in order to make a clan interested in you. BUT... if you want some help with becoming a good team player that clans would really want to have, I can help. And if you learn well and are a good team player, GoN might be just the home you're looking for. If you're interested, let me know and I'll set up some team games for you.
Lieutenant MGSteve

Postby pmchugh on Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:23 am

Hi all!

I have recently returned to the site after a long period of absence (like 10 years) and I am looking to engage myself in active competitive play. It's great to see things still going here. I have been part of clans in the past, most recently with FOED. I am of course, a little rusty and I lack knowledge on some of the newer maps/settings/meta. I have been participating in polymorphic games since I returned to get me back in the mood, I am currently 7-0 and although that is only a few games, requires no team work and I will lose one soon, it at least shows I am not a total rust bucket :D

Summary
-> Around 800 team games played (55% win ratio)
-> Previous clan war experience
-> Very competitive nature
-> Talkative (that one is probably a negative!)

Since I am not long back, I am not 100% certain what I am looking for in a clan beyond a good group of people with a competitive spirit and I know you won't be 100% certain about me as well! So I am open to approaches from any and all clans, even if its just for a chat initially.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby Fewnix on Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:38 am

PM sent from clan RGV

pmchugh wrote:Hi all!

I have recently returned to the site after a long period of absence (like 10 years) and I am looking to engage myself in active competitive play. It's great to see things still going here. I have been part of clans in the past, most recently with FOED. I am of course, a little rusty and I lack knowledge on some of the newer maps/settings/meta. I have been participating in polymorphic games since I returned to get me back in the mood, I am currently 7-0 and although that is only a few games, requires no team work and I will lose one soon, it at least shows I am not a total rust bucket :D

Summary
-> Around 800 team games played (55% win ratio)
-> Previous clan war experience
-> Very competitive nature
-> Talkative (that one is probably a negative!)

Since I am not long back, I am not 100% certain what I am looking for in a clan beyond a good group of people with a competitive spirit and I know you won't be 100% certain about me as well! So I am open to approaches from any and all clans, even if its just for a chat initially.
Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Postby MichelSableheart on Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:56 pm

Who am I?
I'm dutch, in my mid thirties, fluent in both dutch and english.
I'm a returning player, who was previously active in 2009-2012. In that period, I was a member of VDLL, where I've held the roles of Clan Representative, War Leader and Clan Leader. I returned a couple of weeks ago, completed a couple of games, but my rank of Colonel mainly comes from back then.
I'm strongest on Flat Rate or No Spoils games on simple, medium sized maps. I have no interest in playing escalating, and have virtually no experience with Nuclear or Zombie spoils.

What can you expect from me?
I'll check my games regularly, logging in at least twice a day, communicating with teammates in all active games.
However, I do not have as much time available as I had back then, so I'm hesitant to overcommit. Because of this, I will stay freemium for now, reserving 3 slots for clan games.
Similarly, despite my past experience, I am not willing to commit the time required for a leadership role.
Finally, you should be aware that I rate the average player 3 stars. Regular team members are probably above average, or I wouldn't be willing to play with them in the first place, but a triple 5 star rating is not automatic.

What am I looking for?
A clan that expects its members to try their hardest in game, but keeps in mind that friendship and fun are essential in an online game.
Ideally, this clan will keep the three slots I reserve for clangames filled with no spoils or flat rate games with the same group of teammates, to allow us to get familiar with each other.

If you think your clan is a good match for me, please don't hesitate to contact me through pm.
MichelSableheart,
Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
And a member of the Republic
Brigadier MichelSableheart

Postby pranburi on Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:39 am

2 player game specialist recently became a full member of CC. Normally ranked as major.

65 yo, retired, plenty of time available, willing to be mentored.

Thanks, pranburi

SORTED already, many thanks for your time
Lieutenant pranburi

Postby LFAW on Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:29 am

Hello all,

Looking to join a clan once more as I can feel myself starting to get hooked on CC again. Wasn't going to post because the last few times I've come back onto the site I have ended up forgetting about it BUT can now confirm after the last couple of months that the routine of logging into CC twice a day so I don't miss any turns is definitely back in the system and can feel myself routinely scrolling games waiting for turns and joining tournaments galore to get my fix.

For those that don't know me, I'm a long-time vet from 2007ish who played in the clan scene previously in the Legion and was co-leader of Imperial Britain with a high score of 4042.

Good at following orders and discussing a plan with like-minded teammates, but also good at leading on certain maps when required.

PM if you have any questions :)

LFAW
Colonel LFAW

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:29 am

LFAW wrote:co-leader of Imperial Britain

this is not a flex :lol: but do you remember Tazzy_J? good lad. he was in the early days of Aeternus/Ascension. those were good times.

anyway would highly recommend picking up LFAW. just dont join ATL, FALL or LION.
Cook iAmCaffeine

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Competitive Clan