Conquer Club

Looking to join a Clan - Post your CC CV/Resume here

Join a clan, or make a new clan.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Looking to join a Clan - Post your CC CV/Resume here

Postby Vid_FISO on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Must really get some plain chocolate Hob-Nobs soon!
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Postby Keefie on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:48 pm

Vid_FISO wrote:Must really get some plain chocolate Hob-Nobs soon!

I will trump you with Jaffa Cakes.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby MGSteve on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:07 pm

hairingtons wrote:They don't sound nice.

But they're so light and fluffy.
Lieutenant MGSteve

Postby Extreme Ways on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Not really an application but...
rockfist wrote:TOFU is always looking for a few great players. We aren't for everyone. We play to win everything we compete in. We don't win everything, but we are always part of the conversation and we do win more than our share. We take the game seriously.

You may wonder if you have what it takes. If you can communicate well are willing to learn and teach and have some boards that you excel at - you do.

I came to TOFU with no clan experience. It isn't necessary, although it can help.

If you want to win, we want you and we will give you the opportunity to win on the clan world's biggest stages. Please PM one of us if you are interested in speaking.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby MGSteve on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:17 am

I'd like to announce that Memento Mori is back. We never really left, just changed our name a couple times after absorbing Myth and RGX. But we're going back to our original name with our long history and great track record intact. We dropped in rating while working things out with all the new members but have trimmed all the dead wood and might find room for you if you're a good communicator and team player. Very few spots lefts, though.
Lieutenant MGSteve

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:58 pm

You're fucking confusing dude.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby MGSteve on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:12 am

I've never even met confusing dude much less engaged in intercourse with him.
Lieutenant MGSteve

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:04 am

That would've been funny if it was an actual player.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby BillySharp on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:03 am

Hi

I am looking to join a clan, pretty new on CC but seasoned at Risk through the years.

Still picking up the more complex maps but keen learner and play 50-60 games on the go at once.

Cheers

Bill 35(UK)
Cook BillySharp

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:20 am

As someone who's maintained 200+ games at times, I would recommend reducing your game count and really focusing on each game if you want to improve. It's really about quality, not quantity.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby shocked439 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:37 am

BillySharp wrote:Hi

I am looking to join a clan, pretty new on CC but seasoned at Risk through the years.

Still picking up the more complex maps but keen learner and play 50-60 games on the go at once.

Cheers

Bill 35(UK)

Hey BillySharp

Just looking through your profile a bit and a couple of things really stood out.
First clans are focused almost solely on team games, playing team games is a much different skill set than individual games. You might want to try out some team games and see how they go for you. Check out the call outs section and see if anyone is looking for a teammate. You'll also need to be a good teammate and to do so you need solid communication there's a lot of discussing the maps and strategizing honestly maintaining 20 games with half of them being team games can be exhausting.

The second thing that stood out was the 96% of turns taken. If there's a solid reason (like if you play a lot of speed games, you didn't realize it was your turn for the first week you were on the site etc.) that can be ok. But generally since the games are focused on team strategy missing turns is a huge no no. It hurts both you and your teammates and in a clan war your clan mates.

A couple suggestions you might want to try
Tribes are focused on single player games and might be a good option based on your game history
Or the claniversity might be a good place to learn team game basics and get a feel for what clan games can be like.

I hope this helps!

Good luck,

Shocked
Sergeant shocked439

Postby Nsaeon on Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Hey,

So, I'm new to the site, but I remember playing this game a few years back. Team games were always a lot of fun, and so I'm looking for anyone whose willing to give a newbie a chance. I'm sure there's plenty of stuff I need to learn, but I'm a quick study.

Thanks in advance.
Private Nsaeon

Postby riskllama on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:01 pm

Nsaeon wrote:Hey,

So, I'm new to the site, but I remember playing this game a few years back. Team games were always a lot of fun, and so I'm looking for anyone whose willing to give a newbie a chance. I'm sure there's plenty of stuff I need to learn, but I'm a quick study.

Thanks in advance.

:-s
maybe try using your first account... ;)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Nsaeon on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:54 pm

riskllama wrote:
Nsaeon wrote:Hey,

Thanks in advance.

:-s
maybe try using your first account... ;)

As I mentioned in my post, it was a few years ago. I have no idea what the username is.
Private Nsaeon

Postby IcePack on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:59 pm

Sent a pm

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Lord and Master on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Greetings.

Thinking this could be fun, guessing clan-ism basically means more team games (and those games having reliably prompt turns taken) which sounds good. I'm not vastly experienced but have been on cc 10+yrs and still play daily (barring disaster!).

Not sure what criteria to apply in choosing a clan, so if you'll forgive the implied presumption that any of you would even consider me I'm just boldly planting a flag and standing here to see what happens ;)
Lieutenant Lord and Master

Postby torres44cm on Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:33 am

Lord+Master wrote:Greetings.

Thinking this could be fun, guessing clan-ism basically means more team games (and those games having reliably prompt turns taken) which sounds good. I'm not vastly experienced but have been on cc 10+yrs and still play daily (barring disaster!).

Not sure what criteria to apply in choosing a clan, so if you'll forgive the implied presumption that any of you would even consider me I'm just boldly planting a flag and standing here to see what happens ;)

I’ll send you a pm
Sergeant 1st Class torres44cm

Postby Lord and Master on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:10 pm

Cheers for all the pm's guys, the search past games issue with my name got resolved, i posted a bug report and...
IcePack wrote:This will be due to the + sign I’m positive. Have you used the old one to see if it works there?

Go to game finder, click on URL, go to the end and delete the #2 at the last character, and hit enter. Should take you to the old and might be a work around

So many thanks to IcePack and yeah have the thing end ...find NOT ...find2 ;)
Lieutenant Lord and Master

Postby Bobino on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:26 pm

I recently started playing again an would like to join a clan to compete in the upcoming conquer cup. I enjoy playing team games but usually end up with below average partners so I generally play singles games. Would like to find a group where I can improve my skill and contribute to the success of the team. Please let me know if any clans are looking for new members.
Thanks
Cook Bobino

Postby torres44cm on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:05 pm

Bobino wrote:I recently started playing again an would like to join a clan to compete in the upcoming conquer cup. I enjoy playing team games but usually end up with below average partners so I generally play singles games. Would like to find a group where I can improve my skill and contribute to the success of the team. Please let me know if any clans are looking for new members.
Thanks

pm sent

Postby BIG_John on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Hi everyone!! After a couple months break to get my divorce finalized and get moved into my own place has been a rough couple of months but I am now easing back into playing again and if anybody is looking for a clan member I would be interested in getting back into clan wars now that I don’t have the personal life problems anymore. Have a great evening!
Colonel BIG_John

Postby torres44cm on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:28 pm

BIG_John wrote:Hi everyone!! After a couple months break to get my divorce finalized and get moved into my own place has been a rough couple of months but I am now easing back into playing again and if anybody is looking for a clan member I would be interested in getting back into clan wars now that I don’t have the personal life problems anymore. Have a great evening!

I'll send you a pm

Postby MnrToti on Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:42 am

Hello, obviously I'm looking for a clan, why else would I post here?

Uhm so I don't exactly know what I should say so.
I do well in a few maps but mainly Europa. If you think I can make it in your clan PM me or if you want me to test my mettle, invite me to a match.

Hoping to hear from any of you.
Sergeant MnrToti

Postby torres44cm on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:31 pm

MnrToti wrote:Hello, obviously I'm looking for a clan, why else would I post here?

I do well in a few maps but mainly Europa. If you think I can make it in your clan PM me or if you want me to test my mettle, invite me to a match.

Hey MnrToti, you only a a few team games under your belt, clans prefer team experience, but will send you a dubs invite.

Postby MnrToti on Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:18 am

torres44cm wrote:
MnrToti wrote:Hello, obviously I'm looking for a clan, why else would I post here?

Hey MnrToti, you only a a few team games under your belt, clans prefer team experience, but will send you a dubs invite.

I am trying more team games for the medal soo.
Sergeant MnrToti

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Competitive Clan