Conquer Club

Looking to join a Clan - Post your CC CV/Resume here

Join a clan, or make a new clan.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Looking to join a Clan - Post your CC CV/Resume here

Postby frontrow on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:28 am

Looking to join clan. I am ranked WEAK!! lol private 1st class. Only played classic map for the longest time. Opened my self up to punishment when I switched to other maps. Joined a few tournaments (NCAA football and basketball, as well as the FIFA World Cup). So naturally not playing many maps, I lost several games. I am a loyal team player and plat alot of dubs and trips. Been a member since March of 2007. Had a job where I could play during work hours. Stepped away from game for a couple years due to job change...BACK AT IT!!! SO send me a message, or lets play some games

Private 1st class, score of 1088
793 games played, won 337, 42%
99% of turns taken
Private 1st Class frontrow

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:07 am

frontrow wrote:Looking to join clan. I am ranked WEAK!! lol private 1st class. Only played classic map for the longest time. Opened my self up to punishment when I switched to other maps. Joined a few tournaments (NCAA football and basketball, as well as the FIFA World Cup). So naturally not playing many maps, I lost several games. I am a loyal team player and plat alot of dubs and trips. Been a member since March of 2007. Had a job where I could play during work hours. Stepped away from game for a couple years due to job change...BACK AT IT!!! SO send me a message, or lets play some games

99% of turns taken

PM sent about opportunities in joining Claniversity :)
11:36:19 ā€¹Swifteā€ŗ #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby Djfireside on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Hello all.

I have been away for a while but got the bug biting again so have returned and wanted to see if I could join back up into the competitive scene. I was a part of the now defunct Grim Reapers but I like my sig so Im keeping it for the time being :). I have an understanding of most maps but when we had our Matches would focus on Das Schloss, Labyrinth, Chicago, Draknor, Feudal Maps, Arms Race, Poker Club. If I have the knowledge i will gladly run the map and know when to bow to those with better knowledge than myself. I have learned to better handle tilt and not go crazy when it hits and Im overall easy going and aware of needs to cover teammates and overall clan operations.

Thats me in a nutshell, well actually this is me in a nutshell Image

Figured I would put this in the world and see what happens. Best of luck to all in your games
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby IcePack on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Good to see you back :)

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby torres44cm on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:19 am

Djfireside wrote:Hello all.

I have been away for a while but got the bug biting again so have returned and wanted to see if I could join back up into the competitive scene. I was a part of the now defunct Grim Reapers but I like my sig so Im keeping it for the time being :). I have an understanding of most maps but when we had our Matches would focus on Das Schloss, Labyrinth, Chicago, Draknor, Feudal Maps, Arms Race, Poker Club. If I have the knowledge i will gladly run the map and know when to bow to those with better knowledge than myself. I have learned to better handle tilt and not go crazy when it hits and Im overall easy going and aware of needs to cover teammates and overall clan operations.

Thats me in a nutshell, well actually this is me in a nutshell Image

Figured I would put this in the world and see what happens. Best of luck to all in your games

Hello Djfireside, We are looking for good talent, I'll send you a pm and go from there
Sergeant 1st Class torres44cm

Postby torres44cm on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:23 am

frontrow wrote:Looking to join clan. I am ranked WEAK!! lol private 1st class. Only played classic map for the longest time. Opened my self up to punishment when I switched to other maps. Joined a few tournaments (NCAA football and basketball, as well as the FIFA World Cup). So naturally not playing many maps, I lost several games. I am a loyal team player and plat alot of dubs and trips. Been a member since March of 2007. Had a job where I could play during work hours. Stepped away from game for a couple years due to job change...BACK AT IT!!! SO send me a message, or lets play some games

99% of turns taken

Hi frontrow, You can improve your ranking with good team play, and we'd like to chat with you. i'll send you a pm

Postby MGSteve on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:21 am

frontrow and Dj,

tor is a great guy whom I've known for most of my time in CC and I like all the players in his clan that I've met... I think. 8-[ You'd be making a good choice if you became a Spelunker. But I think you'd also like the Elite Galactic Angels of Death and would like to give you both a chance to join us. I hope you'll try some games with me and my clan and make your decisions after you've tried out both clans. Either way, you can't lose. Especially if you choose EGAD! Sorry, tor.

Look forward to some games with you both,
MG
Lieutenant MGSteve

Postby Trevor7 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:02 am

Isn't my first time just restarting. I rarely miss turns and am very active. Send me an invite.
Private Trevor7

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm

Trevor7 wrote:Isn't my first time just restarting. I rarely miss turns and am very active. Send me an invite.

Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:05 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote:
Trevor7 wrote:Isn't my first time just restarting. I rarely miss turns and am very active. Send me an invite.

It was pointed out to me this account is guested, looks like he will not be joining a clan or claniversity.
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby grifftron on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Me and armenias are looking at joining a "casual" clan. We have both been part of competitive clans since 2009 and are just getting back into CC after a long break. Not ready for anything too intense but just a clan that has wars here and there and leaves notes in the chat... anything beyond that we are not wanting yet.

PM me if anyone is interested.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:42 pm

grifftron wrote:Me and armenias are looking at joining a "casual" clan. We have both been part of competitive clans since 2009 and are just getting back into CC after a long break. Not ready for anything too intense but just a clan that has wars here and there and leaves notes in the chat... anything beyond that we are not wanting yet.

-griff

My clan wouldnt be ideal because well, TOFU is quite competitive of course, but I still wanted to wish you good luck :)
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Keefie on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:43 pm

grifftron wrote:Me and armenias are looking at joining a "casual" clan. We have both been part of competitive clans since 2009 and are just getting back into CC after a long break. Not ready for anything too intense but just a clan that has wars here and there and leaves notes in the chat... anything beyond that we are not wanting yet.

-griff

pm sent
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby MGSteve on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:12 am

We Angels are pretty laid back and casual but that's not how we play clan games. Hang on. Let me check something. Try By-Tor and the Snow Dogs. They're a very nice little group of people I enjoy playing with but I don't think they do anything competitive. They're just too laid back to bother. If you want a group for casual gaming, they're good. Another good group of people, though not a clan, is Friends of Elvis. They just like good, clean fun.

Good luck.
Lieutenant MGSteve

Postby gigi_b on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:19 am

Hi guys!

show: My attempt at April Fools
Last edited by gigi_b on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cadet gigi_b

Postby MGSteve on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:05 am

Hey gigi,

EGAD is always looking for good talent and we have some excellent players and good camaraderie. Can't tell you where we're placed atm since we still have some battles going on in CL8. We absorbed RGX last year and Myth the year before, taking the better players and letting the others go if they didn't respond well to training. Those changes affected our standing but we're on the rise again. I'd be happy to set up some games for you to see what you think about us. Just say the word.
Lieutenant MGSteve

Postby hairingtons on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:44 pm

Two returning players possibly looking for a clan. Lieutenant and Major.

Me and General Mayhem. We used to run Churchill's War Cabinet (cwc) yeaarrrrrrs ago.

We like biscuits and tea. Anyone want to woo us?
"...You were given the choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor and you will have war..."
Lieutenant hairingtons

Postby Vid_FISO on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:55 pm

hairingtons wrote:Two returning players possibly looking for a clan. Lieutenant and Major.

Me and General Mayhem. We used to run Churchill's War Cabinet (cwc) yeaarrrrrrs ago.

We like biscuits and tea. Anyone want to woo us?

Depends, who do you support?
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Postby hairingtons on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:06 pm

We're from the fair town of Middlesbrough, so we're stuck with the Boro. (Shocking season, I know I know)
"...You were given the choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor and you will have war..."
Lieutenant hairingtons

Postby Vid_FISO on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:18 pm

hairingtons wrote:We're from the fair town of Middlesbrough, so we're stuck with the Boro. (Shocking season, I know I know)

Don't think we have any Geordies or Mackems so that will help :-) Happy to follow up via pm if you wish.
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Postby hairingtons on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Sure, anyone interested in our services can PM me.

We'll require details of what free biscuits we'll receive in way of compensation.
Lieutenant hairingtons

Postby riskllama on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:04 pm

air biscuits.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby hairingtons on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:51 am

They don't sound nice.
Lieutenant hairingtons

Postby torres44cm on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:13 am

hairingtons wrote:They don't sound nice.

Well hairingtons, if you and your partner General Mayhem, want to chat about joining our clan , without compensation let me know.I'm curious why you feel you need to be compensated with less than 500 games you've played since joining back in 2006, something to keep in mind is your both freemiums and clans need players who can participate in more the 4 games for wars. i'll follow up with a pm once i hear back in this forum, if not gl in your search

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:56 am

Why are you taking his compensation claim for biscuits seriously? General Mayhem is a good player and hairingtons is likely decent too. Better than you.
Cook iAmCaffeine

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Competitive Clan