Conquer Club

[CCXIV] R2: ACES (26) vs FALL (19) - ACES Win!!!

Active clan challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (22) vs FALL (13)

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Fri May 03, 2024 2:22 pm

GoranZ wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:U won't get away with that one again.

And certainly don't make threats... its is not up to you, and will never be up to you.

Not a threat at all. I am just stating facts: running out of time won't give u games in the future. Good luck on the next edition ;)

You don't have a capacity to state any facts... It was seen twice in this thread, and both times you were wrong.
But you can freely continue to live in your world of made up fabrications and lies. Good luck for you, luckily for us we don't have to ;)

How am I wrong if a rewritting of the rules was made? If CAT's had said "we don't see anything bad here, play on" then you would have been right. But do you realize that the new ruling won't let anyone use cheap tactics or "mistakes" like running out of time to not get a card to avoid losing a game due to a mistake. You better start playing the game as its supposed to and not using loopholes. cause even when you took a game that way it was not enough to beat us.

Let me help you with the reading of the ruling
ACES wrote:...I do not believe any website rule or abuse has been committed...

Caymanmew wrote:If they themselves don't believe any game abuse has been committed, and C&A agrees, than there were no grounds for the report in the first place and certainly no need for the game to be remade.

For the last time... Accusing FALL or FALL members of cheating is not according to the website rules. You have done it twice so far(in Round 1 and in Round 2), and in both cases the rulings were against your accusations!

Because that's not what we were arguing. We were not keen on making a CA report but we were requested to by CDs, we don't think it was a site rule breaking or abuse, but rather a clan rule breaking. And only cause it was outdated and with not clear wording you got away with taking advantage of a mistake as it was not possible to prove if it was done on purpose or not. But have you read the new rule? Also ask yourself why is there a rewritting if everything you did was fine? SO even if it was on purpose or not u took advantage of it it won't be possible again.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (22) vs FALL (13)

Postby SoN!c on Fri May 03, 2024 2:48 pm

GoranZ wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:U won't get away with that one again.

And certainly don't make threats... its is not up to you, and will never be up to you.

Not a threat at all. I am just stating facts: running out of time won't give u games in the future. Good luck on the next edition ;)

You don't have a capacity to state any facts... It was seen twice in this thread, and both times you were wrong.
But you can freely continue to live in your world of made up fabrications and lies. Good luck for you, luckily for us we don't have to ;)

Goranz, you sound like an Mafia Shqiptare Viktor Hoxha.

ACES (22) vs FALL (13)

The rest is petty talk, threat or thread. Play again and beat them this time or let it go. Nobody cares about the insults except you and the other guy.

GoranZ wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:...

Its just a game, play - don't write so much
Major SoN!c

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (22) vs FALL (14)

Postby groovysmurf on Fri May 03, 2024 5:49 pm

Yes, please knock it off guys.

We had an incredibly hard time making the decision we made and it was not the "popular" choice, by any means, but what we felt was the fairest outcome considering all points. The C&A report was just a very small part of why we made the decision we made.

Goran: Your team did 100% break a tournament rule (as it's written now), but the only reason the remake was not done was because of the wording, which has now been adjusted.

Please, please stop the petty bickering. Agree to disagree and move on.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby i-andrei on Sat May 04, 2024 12:40 am

Looks like 29-20 for Aces. Congrats!
Major i-andrei

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat May 04, 2024 3:25 am

i-andrei wrote:Looks like 29-20 for Aces. Congrats!

Thanks mate =D>
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Brigadier Chariot of Fire

Postby GoranZ on Sat May 04, 2024 9:39 am

groovysmurf wrote:Goran: Your team did 100% break a tournament rule (as it's written now), but the only reason the remake was not done was because of the wording, which has now been adjusted.

I don't have any issue about the outcome of what happened. For me it would have been ok if the ruling was different and the game was remade. But based on the old rule(new one doesn't apply in our case) the decision was different and I respect that decision. The other team should do the same.

groovysmurf wrote:Please, please stop the petty bickering. Agree to disagree and move on.

As I said previously accusing FALL or FALL members of cheating is not according to the website rules. ACES had done that twice so far, and this is not acceptable.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby MTIceman41 on Sat May 04, 2024 3:30 pm

groovysmurf wrote:Yes, please knock it off guys.

We had an incredibly hard time making the decision we made and it was not the "popular" choice, by any means, but what we felt was the fairest outcome considering all points. The C&A report was just a very small part of why we made the decision we made.

Goran: Your team did 100% break a tournament rule (as it's written now), but the only reason the remake was not done was because of the wording, which has now been adjusted.

I approve!!!
I’m working on being a forum friend and not a foe 8-)
I was tempted to post do not pass go do not collect $200 go directly to jail however.
Anyways thanks for the CD team for calming things and generating such a fun event.
Thanks for the aces and fall leadership for putting in the work…it’s a tough job and stressful. Great War
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby detlef on Sun May 05, 2024 7:02 am

First off, thank you for what you do. I'm also rather certain that this was not a very fun situation for you.

I would like to add that this thread does not represent the general state of how things went between our clans. Game chat was friendly and sometimes lively and we found FALL to be great adversaries.

We also don't feel we owe GoranZ or FALL an apology. He has a well-earned reputation for not creating or filling games in a timely manner and we're certainly not going to apologize for bringing up the second matter because it inspired a rules clarification. He apparently sees the fact that the game was not remade as a blanket endorsement of his clan's actions, but you've made it rather clear that is not the case.

GoranZ, you're going to need to take the loss and move on. We don't owe you a thing.
Last edited by detlef on Sun May 05, 2024 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel detlef

Postby SoN!c on Sun May 05, 2024 8:03 am

MTIceman41 wrote:

I approve!!!
I’m working on being a forum friend and not a foe 8-)
I was tempted to post do not pass go do not collect $200 go directly to jail however.
Anyways thanks for the CD team for calming things and generating such a fun event.
Thanks for the aces and fall leadership for putting in the work…it’s a tough job and stressful. Great War

Yes, dont pass jail is key. Pay 200 buks if you do. But sometimes your just human and emotions take over if you feel injustice has been done
Major SoN!c

Postby GoranZ on Sun May 05, 2024 3:58 pm

detlef wrote:We also don't feel we owe GoranZ or FALL an apology. He has a well-earned reputation for not creating or filling games in a timely manner and we're certainly not going to apologize for bringing up the second matter because it inspired a rules clarification.

First of all, you assume wrong and then you lie.

Your team didn't created your games, so I didn't as well(eye for an eye).
I did create our games few hours after the deadline, and later that day I send a message to your clan asking for information why your team still haven't created your games(this is advised according to CC).
Your team created the games after my message. They never responded to my message or give explanation for the late game creation.

This was the response from CD Team...
CD team wrote:The CD team isn't going to get involved in your deadlines being missed by a few hours and we certainly don't want to be getting dragged into it before the deadline even is missed. Sending us your list of games but not creating them doesn't make your games created. Don't do that, we are not interested in being a part of that, and if asked, we wouldn't comment on whether your list is the same either way

I will remind you that spreading lies about me is not according to the CC rules.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby fishydance on Sun May 05, 2024 4:08 pm

A reminder of what groovy posted.
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun May 05, 2024 4:14 pm

Good grief GoranZ. I respect you as a very accomplished player, yet you do yourself no favours with this continual barrage of public posts trying to defend a position in which you were at fault. You did the same vs TOFU and it pissed everyone off yet we let it slide. And here you are again, postulating that you've done no wrong bla bla bla,

Can you please just let it rest? It's been a good challenge, you guys are going to lose, our clan has enjoyed the banter in game chat between our respective teams, maybe it's time you stepped down as the mouthpiece of Fallen as your clan is starting to become universally disliked and it's all because of one individual.

Cheers, and gg :D

Postby GoranZ on Sun May 05, 2024 7:13 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:Good grief GoranZ. I respect you as a very accomplished player, yet you do yourself no favours with this continual barrage of public posts trying to defend a position in which you were at fault.

ACES not creating games on time is my fault?
In which universe can this be true :?:

Chariot of Fire wrote:You did the same vs TOFU and it pissed everyone off yet we let it slide. And here you are again, postulating that you've done no wrong bla bla bla,

What you guys do in TOFU is your problem, don't mix it in here or connecting it with me.

Chariot of Fire wrote:Can you please just let it rest? It's been a good challenge, you guys are going to lose, our clan has enjoyed the banter in game chat between our respective teams, maybe it's time you stepped down as the mouthpiece of Fallen as your clan is starting to become universally disliked and it's all because of one individual.

We don't like you either... We don't like liars like you!

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby groovysmurf on Sun May 05, 2024 8:46 pm

FFS - I'm locking this. Cayman can read and decide on a course of action when he gets home.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (1) vs FALL (0)

Postby Caymanmew on Mon May 06, 2024 1:04 am

I am going to quote the following post, yes it is a month old, but it still stands, and I expect it to be followed. We have a few members taking a long weekend, so they won't be rejoining us until Tuesday. I'd very much like to ensure no one else needs to take a break in the future.

As the wise smurf said, stop the petty bickering. Agree to disagree and move on.

Caymanmew wrote:Ok everyone, I am unlocking this thread. As I do so I am issuing everyone two warnings.

First, keep it on-topic. If anyone drags this thread wildly off topic again, they can expect to be issued a forum ban.

Second, This thread has gotten nasty and not in a fun way. No further discussions about the round 1 game creation or filling are welcome in the thread. For round 2 game creation and filling, no discussion or comments regarding the deadline are welcome until the time a deadline is missed. If a deadline is missed and you wish to post about it, ensure your post does not include baiting or flaming of any kind.

If someone breaks a rule in the thread, I HIGHLY advise simply reporting the post and/or PMing me about it. Replying is a quick way to find yourself also in violation of the rules.

Those who have been involved so far have been contacted and warned. To everyone else, this thread is now being strictly moderated. Breaking of any rules can and will result in forum bans.

Cayman
Major Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (24) vs FALL (16)

Postby detlef on Wed May 08, 2024 12:42 pm

This is coming from a place of caring.

There are a few things that anger the gods in CC and one of them is esc/trench. It’s like asparagus/raisin sorbet. You just don’t do it because it offends the senses.

Understand that subjecting your opponent and yourself to such tedium is a dangerous thing to do. You might find it a powerful weapon, but it’s a bit like the fabled ring. Every time you use it, a little part of you dies inside until your soul is consumed by evil and hatred. Then the GoranZ that we all know and love will cease to exist.

And we don’t want that for you.
Colonel detlef

Postby GoranZ on Wed May 08, 2024 5:14 pm

detlef wrote:This is coming from a place of caring.

There are a few things that anger the gods in CC and one of them is esc/trench. It’s like asparagus/raisin sorbet. You just don’t do it because it offends the senses.

Understand that subjecting your opponent and yourself to such tedium is a dangerous thing to do. You might find it a powerful weapon, but it’s a bit like the fabled ring. Every time you use it, a little part of you dies inside until your soul is consumed by evil and hatred. Then the GoranZ that we all know and love will cease to exist.

I certainly wont cease to exist... What you will do is up to you.

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby rockfist on Wed May 08, 2024 8:37 pm

:lol:
Brigadier rockfist

Postby detlef on Wed May 08, 2024 9:57 pm

rockfist wrote:

GoranZ? Is it okay if rockfist just laughs in this thread? Or is that against the rules as well?
Colonel detlef

Postby Keefie on Thu May 09, 2024 3:22 am

detlef wrote:
rockfist wrote:

GoranZ? Is it okay if rockfist just laughs in this thread? Or is that against the rules as well?

It would be nice if Goran just laughed as well :lol:
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby LFAW on Fri May 10, 2024 10:14 am

and it's official.

Well played FALL.

ACES to the semis!

6 - 1
Colonel LFAW

Postby detlef on Fri May 10, 2024 10:41 am

LFAW wrote:and it's official.

Well played FALL.

ACES to the semis!

6 - 1

woot!
Colonel detlef

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (25) vs FALL (16) - ACES Win!!!

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Fri May 10, 2024 11:22 am

Now its real ACES is on the CC semifinal - Amazing achievement by the newest clan on the site =D> =D> =D>

Congrats to FALL, there were a lot of close games and beating the likely winner of the CL premier division certainly is an extra factor for us.

Decided games is 26-19 win Ardennes, Rail SA, Feudal Epic and Feudal War undecided. Feudal Epic might outlast the whole cup cause we forgot to to put a round limit on it.

Let's go ACES!! 8-)
Last edited by TrafalgarLaw01 on Fri May 10, 2024 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri May 10, 2024 11:53 am

ACES going places =D>

Hats off to Fallen for the challenge. There's no such thing as an easy game at this level.

Postby rockfist on Fri May 10, 2024 3:10 pm

=D>
Brigadier rockfist

PreviousNext

Return to Active Challenges