Conquer Club

[CL9] Premier Division - Winners: FOED MVP: JPlo64

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL9] Premier Division - League Table Published

Postby Donelladan on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:07 pm

TOFU got 2 losses in the table. He is saying they should have 1 loss and one tie.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby rockfist on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:09 pm

IcePack wrote:
rockfist wrote:I'm pretty sure with finished matches we have 6 wins 1 loss and 1 tie...we have another loss coming but I think this table is inaccurate.

The table was as of Jan 14

And we didn't have two losses as of then on finished games. We don't have two losses now on finished games. We have a loss coming against TOP but one game is still going in that match.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby IcePack on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:20 pm

My apologies, I misunderstood. Ok ty

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Keefie on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:42 pm

These are decided games, not completed ones. However, I will look into it later today.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby rockfist on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:48 pm

Ok, maybe Iā€™m wrong then. At the end of the day itā€™s not that important what this says. As long as the final tally is correct.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:06 pm

I am completely shocked with Fallen's position when they have the calibre, wit and genius strategies of nolefan5311 available to them. Bewildering I must say.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Re: [CL9] Premier Division - Table & Scores Updated 11Feb

Postby Keefie on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:21 pm

Table including all decided games as at 11Feb

Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Re: [CL9] Premier Division - Table & Scores Updated 11FEB

Postby Fyrdraca on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:41 am

Looking like CL winner is going to come down to our final match against S&M

We are looking strong to pull at least 3 points from TOFU which should give us at least 24 points with S&M sets to follow

S&M has 22 points before OSA/FOED sets, and they look to win their home set giving them 24 with 1 batch against OSA (still a toss-up from what I can tell)

So methinks that FOED is gonna have to take 3/4 points from S&M to be CL champions. A tall task to be sure.

Go OSA! Would be fun to see them win their home set and have a FOED/S&M 24-point tie going into the final match of the season :-)
Colonel Fyrdraca

Postby GoranZ on Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:11 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I am completely shocked with Fallen's position when they have the calibre, wit and genius strategies of nolefan5311 available to them. Bewildering I must say.

:lol: Why are you trying to understand something that is clearly above your intellectual capabilities?
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:31 pm

GoranZ wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I am completely shocked with Fallen's position when they have the calibre, wit and genius strategies of nolefan5311 available to them. Bewildering I must say.

:lol: Why are you trying to understand something that is clearly above your intellectual capabilities?

Did you just refer to nolefan as a thing?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby rockfist on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:14 pm

GoranZ wrote:

And along those lines, if he had a lobotomy then he could be at your intellectual level and understand your brand of humor.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby GoranZ on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:09 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Try harder...

rockfist wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

And along those lines, if he had a lobotomy then he could be at your intellectual level and understand your brand of humor.

Are you trying to teach Caff how to exploit the game as you are doing? Or to cry about the dice as you?
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:38 pm

GoranZ wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Try harder...

It's you that needs to try. My original comment was about nolefan, I don't care about how well or poorly Fallen are performing. I gave you the benefit of the doubt assuming you understood basic reading comprehension and could see that, but apparently I was mistaken and overestimated your intelligence so I'll make sure not to do that in future. Thanks for enlightening me!
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby rockfist on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:43 pm

GoranZ wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Try harder...

rockfist wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Are you trying to teach Caff how to exploit the game as you are doing? Or to cry about the dice as you?

That is so poorly written and contradictory it stands for itself, but by all means keep trying. You amuse me.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:14 pm

Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby GoranZ on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:58 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I don't care about how well or poorly Fallen are performing.

iAmCaffeine wrote:I am completely shocked with Fallen's position when they have the calibre

So you care or you don't care?

Maybe you should ask for help from rockfist, he is an expert in exploiting CC weaknesses without being busted.

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:04 pm

GoranZ wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I don't care about how well or poorly Fallen are performing.

iAmCaffeine wrote:I am completely shocked with Fallen's position when they have the calibre

So you care or you don't care?

Maybe you should ask for help from rockfist, he is an expert in exploiting CC weaknesses without being busted.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The full quote is:

If you can't comprehend what I'm saying then I'm not about to waste my time trying to explain an incredibly simple sentence structure. I never liked you, but I didn't realise you were actually stupid. Yikes.

Not to mention, caring about something isn't aligned with being shocked about something in the first place. Man you are dumb.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby IcePack on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:19 pm

Lets get back on topic.

If you two/three wanna exchange barbs, you can pm each other.
If you want to talk about Clan League, predictions, potential winners, whatever - then the thread is open for business.

Thanks

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby benga on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:17 am

Fyrdraca wrote:Looking like CL winner is going to come down to our final match against S&M

We are looking strong to pull at least 3 points from TOFU which should give us at least 24 points with S&M sets to follow

S&M has 22 points before OSA/FOED sets, and they look to win their home set giving them 24 with 1 batch against OSA (still a toss-up from what I can tell)

So methinks that FOED is gonna have to take 3/4 points from S&M to be CL champions. A tall task to be sure.

Go OSA! Would be fun to see them win their home set and have a FOED/S&M 24-point tie going into the final match of the season :-)

Well you better not f*ck up ;)
Sergeant benga

Postby Fyrdraca on Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:51 pm

benga wrote:
Fyrdraca wrote:Looking like CL winner is going to come down to our final match against S&M

Well you better not f*ck up ;)

Just make sure you do your job and beat them in your home set :D
Colonel Fyrdraca

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:00 pm

So at the moment are we just waiting to see if Josko can win the CL by way of stalking people and being an arrogant prick since his gameplay looks like it's going to let him down?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Fyrdraca on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:42 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:So at the moment are we just waiting to see if Josko can win the CL by way of stalking people and being an arrogant prick since his gameplay looks like it's going to let him down?

Oh Caff, you can't imagine the best part of it to me...

Josko and I met in a 1v1 tourney right before our final match started in CL. (To his credit he beat me 3/5 games, though he did start 3/5). But he thought it wise to write in chat in one of our games:

2018-02-26 08:43:45 - josko.ri: with 5 more games, it is 9-7, much more in my direction. Be prepared for losing both Hives in our war ;)
2018-02-26 08:44:17 - josko.ri: i tell you that I will win both before I even saw how the games started ;)

Now, while the games aren't over, FOED has a strong lead in both Hive games. And while the matches aren't yet decided, both of these games could play a major role in determining CL champion. If FOED ends up winning CL title, I'm probably going to dedicate our victory to josko's overly confident mouth.
Colonel Fyrdraca

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:55 pm

I read the games between you and TOFU. Since when is it okay for people to comment in games they're not part of like josko did in Egypt VotK? That kinda shit would've gone into C&A usually. I guess it has something to do with 10/10 thinking skill set.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby JPlo64 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:03 am

Fyrdraca wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:So at the moment are we just waiting to see if Josko can win the CL by way of stalking people and being an arrogant prick since his gameplay looks like it's going to let him down?

Oh Caff, you can't imagine the best part of it to me...

Josko and I met in a 1v1 tourney right before our final match started in CL. (To his credit he beat me 3/5 games, though he did start 3/5). But he thought it wise to write in chat in one of our games:

2018-02-26 08:43:45 - josko.ri: with 5 more games, it is 9-7, much more in my direction. Be prepared for losing both Hives in our war ;)
2018-02-26 08:44:17 - josko.ri: i tell you that I will win both before I even saw how the games started ;)

Now, while the games aren't over, FOED has a strong lead in both Hive games. And while the matches aren't yet decided, both of these games could play a major role in determining CL champion. If FOED ends up winning CL title, I'm probably going to dedicate our victory to josko's overly confident mouth.

lol
Last edited by JPlo64 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Major JPlo64

Re: [CL9] Premier Division - Table & Scores Updated 11Mar

Postby Keefie on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:04 am

Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges